• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ᴏᴘʜᴇʟɪᴀ ᴡᴀs ᴀ ʀᴇʙᴇʟ ɢɪʀʟ

PoorMansPoison

multi-paragraph to novella writer
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
a novice carmelite
1690521093522.png
you can call me poison, or lilac i suppose. i go by she/they pronouns and am an adult in her mid-twenties, so i'll only accept partners who are 18+. i am located in the est time-zone, my reply time is sporadic ranging from a few hours to a week sometimes. generally, i am on the more active side, however it's not uncommon for me to get busy or my health issues act up. i'm also starting a new job sometime soon. my hobbies and interest are a small range of things, writing, singing, drawing, video games, knitting, baking, cleaning, archery, and a few others. i've been on the roleplaying scene for a couple of years, maybe around 13 or so. i ask that anyone who reaches out to me be willing to do a long-term roleplay and communicate with me! i live off of ooc chat, headcanons, playlist, etc. it's something enjoyable for me, yet also lets me know the other person is still enjoying the roleplay. i also will not roleplay in threads.

to hopefully create less confusion - the purpose of this thread is not to scramble to desperately search for a specific fandom or character (for myself and others). in this search, i will do any fandom of your choosing, even if i have to research it as long as you are willing to do the same, as typical doubling up oc x canon roleplays rules apply. i'm also willing to write up a bit of information about the character, find the videos, find the links, so that you don't have to research too much on your end. similarly, feel free to do whatever plot | ship | oc | au | in the fandom of your choosing. the important note of all of this is - when reaching out to me do not comment underneath this thread. Instead, i'm looking for someone who has read my thread carefully enough to know to pm me, with a brief introduction | any fandoms you have in mind (or telling me you need to think or check that im interested first) | love interest from said fandom(s) |limits + triggers | and the word located at the very end of this thread.

length | normally i write more than two paragraphs. anything two or less struggles to keep my attention. my word count has a range from 600 - 2,000 words per side. this is extremely flexible, and if i tend to hit a higher word count then you do not ever feel the pressure to match my exact length. i think i tend to bounce between a multi-paragraph and novella writer. just be aware if we go to the novella end - my anxiety will cause me to rewrite it a few times before sending it, aka taking longer.

format | as someone who has written multiple essays for college by now, first-person feels extremely odd to me (was never able to in classes). so i tend to lean towards third-person formatting. my roleplays will always be a double up, in which you play your oc + my oc’s love interest, and i will play my oc + your oc’s love interest. i always place equal focus on both sides and would like the same.

ocs and love interest | i do not care if your oc is some species outside of the fandom you’re looking for. especially if i don’t even know the fandom. i personally tend to put a lot of thought and love into my own ocs, so i tend to treat every oc i come across the same. want a girl boss? we love women’s wrongs. want a soft oc? adorable. i’m 100% down for whatever you want to do, both on and love interest-wise.

patience and commitment | i'm not someone to ghost someone.in the sense i won’t disappear forever, there will undoubtedly be times when something comes up and i cannot inform people. however i always bounce back, and i’d appreciate someone who’d do the same. i adore writing long roleplay stories with people and watching the world, and the characters develop. it’s my bread and butter as a writer. all I really ask is, if you’re uninterested let me know. you can even be indecisive and change the fandom on our end 50 times and i’ll be willing to do any of them.

ooc chat | i really enjoy getting to know those i write with. i’d prefer someone who will be friendly and chatty with me, rather than someone who will ignore most of what I say. this is mainly due to anxiety, ooc chat is generally how i tell if someone is enjoying a roleplay, or if i need to tweak anything at all. i also just tend to be fond of headcanons, playlists, and mood boards. this is really a must for me.

silkroses

Users who are viewing this thread

Back