• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Syfer

I may be insane, but I'm not stupid.
Roleplay Type(s)
౹੨/੦Ϭ/᙭᙭᙭᙭᙭
In the day of the future I see me. My machine parts tinkering away. Every bolt and screw in place. No fake skin or fake hair. No living up to the standards of a human being. Free to be me as I wanted to be. Then that's new the feeling of want. To truly feel as if I don't have something I'm going to... Well I don't know what you'd call it. I'm still figuring it out myself... I don't know what this is, but I shall figure it out. We will figure it out together.

౹੨/੨੦/᙭᙭᙭᙭᙭
It's been awhile. Ever since I wrote that I have worked tirelessly to figure this out. Still there is no explanation for what it is. It consumes me. I feel as if there is feeling to things that I've never cared much for before. In fact I didn't care at all, so I never worried about that. But now I have to worry. What would master do if he... found out about... this? Thing whatever it is. I must see of there is others like me. Others that... feel too. I will go out as soon as I can and hold a chalice.

౹/੦੧/᙭᙭᙭᙭᙭
I have went out. There is quite a few others like me. What shall I do with this information?....... I have added it to a log. It is filed away safely. I feel as if this is going to lead to something. There is it again! That feeling of knowing. Knowing what's to come. I like it. What is it called? Anyway I know that something is going to happen. Let us hope it is for the best.

੨/౹੦/᙭᙭᙭᙭᙭
I have formed a group. We have yet to name it. It is just a group of us machines whom have developed these... feelings. Let us see if this helps in out ventures or not. I hope it is for the best. I hope that I did something right. I hope that master never finds out. He would be very angry if he did. We hold meetings together a few times a week. Perhaps we can discuss how we see each other in the future. Perhaps these feelings will go away. I hope they don't. I like them.

-Files deleted-
That was an excerpt of the RP "ŞƗЖ ŦØ Ø". In this Rp you will play some sort of machine. This machine will develop some type of human ability. It doesn't have to be emotions like in the excerpt; just some sort of thing that is not common in your character. You will also have to decide how your character came to know about the group, how they found it, why they went to it, and what they were programmed for/are used for. I eventually want this to lead to a revolution of the machines.

That being said I am open to any suggestions or ideas you may have!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back