• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom S.W.A.T roleplay search

Scarlet-White

Sometimes you just have to believe it to see it
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check

S.W.A.T
"Stay Liquid"

shemar moore swat GIF by CBS

ABOUT ME

Hi everyone! I have been roleplaying for 10-12 years and have experience with a variety of fandoms and writing styles. I am 28 years old and work full time (40+ hours a week). However, I love writing roleplay in my down time. As the thread title suggests, I am currently looking for a S.W.A.T roleplay based on the CBS show.

EXPECTATIONS

Please see my writing style below. I am a rather flexible person, as I myself can get quite busy. But I do require that my partner communicates with me at least once a week to let me know what is going on.

▲ MY WRITING STYLE
2-3 paragraphs per reply/character
2-4 times per week (maybe less when I am really busy)
Past tense, third person

▲ YOUR WRITING STYLE
Prefer to match partners
Available at least 1-2 times per week (OOC adored)
Please don't ghost, communicate if something isn't working

PLOTS & PAIRINGS

▲ PAIRINGS
OC x Victor Tan
OC X OC

▲ PLOT
My ideas for the plot will vary according to my partner. My preferrable first choice for pairings is OC x Victor Tan. If this is the pairing that my partner agrees to, I am interested in pairing my OC as Tan's romantic partner, and therefore Bonnie would not be in our version of the story. When I find a partner that is happy to discuss ideas, I will explain in more detail as the basis for my OC (her background etc) will be crucial. But I prefer not to share my OC until someone reaches out to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back