• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢSTRANGE. | Recruiting!

sorrow made you

from the bottom of the dark, dark sea
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
S T O R Y

an
infamous STR4T4 production

#SliceOfLife #Betwixed #Paranormal
Away from the busy bustle of the uppermost city in Oregon and the lowermost city in Washington

is a road that leads out to what seems to be the middle of a forest along the base of a mountain. The road is dampened with the most recent rain and seems undisturbed by other drivers. Through the mountain pass, a thick fog will obscure your vision until… you see a single old-fashioned lamp post. Nothing else around, just a single lamp post. The light flickers every few seconds and when you drive past it, you might catch a glimpse of a person obscured by an umbrella they hold. They weren't there just a second ago, were they? You look back to see that no one is there anymore. As you continue further, you find the only gas station for miles. It seems a little run down, but the chance you'll come to another gas station seems slim, so you decide to gas up just in case. Stopping there will give you information about the nearest town.

Pasecoda.

Hidden by tall lush trees is the small town of Pasecoda. Population 1000 people. Pasecoda is directly on the border of the states Oregon and Washington, which can get a little confusing when you’re a mailman. Its a quaint little town that doesn’t worry about the stresses of busy living. Time seems to pass slowly here, but it's peaceful. Citizens here are relatively peaceful and life here seems rather nice.

That is… until the fog rolls in.

What lies within the mysterious fog? Every night, whether there is rain or not, the fog lingers. You are told by some of the older locals that it would be best to not go out and about while the fog is out. Why?
Something is strange about this fog, don't you think?

R E C R U I T I N G !

Why hello there lovely ladies and gentlemen! I am currently recruiting for my roleplay. I am accepting applications right now, but here's a few things that you may be interested in knowing first:

1. This roleplay is actually a Realistic/Fantasy fusion. Think of shows like Supernatural or Grimm, where they have everyday people among not-so-everyday creatures.

2. This is a
Casual Posting but Detailed quality roleplay. Just because it says detailed doesn't mean you have to make huge posts. We just want depth and quality. I do want some thought put into your characters. I want them to be realistic and relatable.

3. There are three different types of characters you can choose to be--paranormal (spooks, creatures and monsters alike), extra-sensitive (people that can sense the paranormal), and normal humans. The Paranormal and Extra-Sensitive are limited availability though.
Currently only accepting Normal Humans.

4. This is not a very dark roleplay despite its creepy factor. Its a slice of life that takes a spin on dark things and gives it a lighter feel. So maybe that creepy zombie just wants to hug a guy named Brian. That creepy girl crawling out of the tv is just having a bad hair day! And... no, Chucky is forever creepy. Screw him.

5. Okay... so maybe it is a little dark. It will be in future endeavors.

I do hope to see some of you applying for this rp! I'm hoping to make it a real fun one.

Welcome to...

Last edited by a moderator:
spam1.jpg

*whispers* I don't think there's a Pasecoda. Or maybe its so shrouded in fog that you can't tell its there! 8D

omg though. You'll have to give me some insight on how it is there so I can be more accurate with weather and feel factor. X3

I am?! OAo?

What front page???

Er.. Derp.

Don't mind me.

My brain is dead from work. x___x

Shhh shhhhhh

Users who are viewing this thread

Back