• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴏʙʙᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ sᴍɪʟᴇs, sᴛᴇᴀʟs sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʜɪᴇғ ✿ Tin's Summer Search ✿

Lady Tinfoil

Medium Dumb
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check

welcome !
0e998825b5bb7fb4edde3dedccb63f80.gif

good morning ! ☼
i'm tin! i'm 23 and i'm a student studying mortuary sciences while working full time !
358780948039211.png

-- About me:​
♡ I mirror my partner's posts! I am most comfortable between 500-1200 words
♡ I usually do drawn faceclaims, sometimes I even draw my own, but I can also do realistic or written descriptions!
♡ I can play any gender and multiple side characters!
♡ EST!
♡ I will do any gender pair as a romance option!
♡ I love romance and fantasy!
♡ I also adore angst and drama, but I like my roleplays to have happy endings
♡ I can be very chatty OOC! I like to plan ahead. I also enjoy gushing about our characters
♡ I'm dyslexic so expect the occasional misspelling or word mix-up

-- Rules:​
♡ Be 18+
♡ Let me know about any triggers! I am okay with heavier themes and topics!
♡ Not picky about reply length, just try to avoid dry responses!
♡ NSFW content should fade to black!
♡ Please write in third-person!
♡ General RP etiquette! Please don't control my character w/o permission, don't god mod, etc.
♡ You are always free to ask questions/suggest ideas/etc! I'm friendly, no worries!
-- I used to have super bad social anxiety, so I try to be really gentle with people!​

391898471011211.png

♡ scroll

pairings & word prompts

angel ♡ demon
enemies to lovers
traveler ♡ homebody
monster hunter ♡ monster
vampire ♡ cleric
god ♡ follower
forbidden love
arranged marriages
witch ♡ apothecary
scary ♡ cute
fae!
mythological creatures

the feywilds​
391896871016211.png

AxA --​
-- Fae ♡ Traveler​

The Feywilds -- A place as enchanting as it was dangerous. Here, forests move, mountains breathe, and not everything you see is as it seems. Magic is the lifeblood of this land and it shimmers in the air at night like fireflys.

X, an outsider, has just arrived here. They may have fallen through a portal, been tricked by a pixie, or, stranger yet, came of their own will! Whatever the case, they managed to catch the attention of one of the local fae. Luckily, it seems their intentions are benevolent, but one can never be too careful when traversing the wilds.

♡ Pretty open-ended! I'd be happy to take either role for this! ♡

fairies!​
359408799050211.png

AxA --​
-- Fairies!​

Recently, I've been craving to do a plot involving fairies! These can be little creatures like Tinkerbell. I'm imagining pint-sized adventures, caravans atop ladybugs and lizards like dragons! Very open-ended. Could be light-hearted or some fairy-flavored dark fantasy. Wouldn't have to have both characters be fairies. We could even have cute little mushroom people or tiny goblins!

Or, we could set it in a world like Sugar Apple Fairy Tale! Not so pint-sized, but still fun and magical!

warriors!​
370625807010211.png

AxA --​
-- Warrior Cats!​

I've felt the urge to go back to my roots and do a Warriors RP! I'm a bit rusty on my lore since it's been a while, but I used to avidly frequent warriors forums/games! I'd be happy using pre-established clans/locations or creating some of our own.

Please DM if interested!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back