• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ༻ ᴡᴇ sɪɴ ᴀs ᴅᴇᴠɪʟs ᴅᴏ ᴀɴᴅ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴀs ᴀɴɢᴇʟs ᴅᴏ [ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇᴅ 3/1]

seishin

𝑙𝑒𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑖𝑛𝑑 𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑑
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
giphy.gif

I want a life full of incredible adventure

• I do not respond to likes left on my thread! If you'd like to roleplay with me, please reach out via pm and tell me about yourself and your writing style!

Hello, thanks for stopping by! This is a bit of a specific search thread as I’m seeking to write and develop a few of my characters at the moment. For each one, I’ve listed a bit about the character as well as some plot ideas we can go with! I’m also open to hearing ideas from you as well, I just really want to play these characters. So, first I’ll tell you a bit about me and my expectations, and then it’s off to the characters!

Fandom Thread [Craving Genshin]

♡ Call me Nama, Seishin, or Sei
    ♡ She/any pronouns
    ♡ 23 years old
    ♡ EST timezone
    ♡ Lazy lit
    ♡ Love ooc chatting
    ♡ Has discord
    ♡ Zero triggers
    ♡ Third person, past-tense
    ♡ Love dark/mature themes as long as it stays within the rules of the site
    ♡ Extremely LGBTQIA+ friendly
    ♡ Open to any pairings
    ♡ I work in a vet clinic, so please don’t expect responses super quick! I’m on my feet all day on the days I work and it’s very physical (I wrestle so many dogs y’all) so I’m often really tired when I get home. I’m pretty active ooc, but please don’t rush me for ic replies!

Here's a few requirements for my partners:

♡ 18+ only
    ♡ Semi-lit
    ♡ Quality > Quantity
    ♡ Prefer at least two meaty paragraphs
    ♡ No one-liners
    ♡ LGBTQIA+ friendly
    ♡ Decent grammar and a grasp of the English language (of course I understand typos)
    Please tell me anything you're not comfortable with – sometimes my characters can get pretty dark
    ♡ Collaborate on the plot with me

Please do not comment on the thread. Send me a PM that tells me a little bit about yourself and your writing style. I want to know about you as a potential partner to see if we mesh! I may also ask for a writing sample; I will have included some of my own at the bottom of this thread. Without further ado, onto the part you're actually here for!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back