• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom sᴇᴀʀᴄʜɪɴɢ ꜰᴏʀ ᴠᴀʀɪᴏᴜs ꜰᴀɴᴅᴏᴍ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏs! (ocxcc, doubling)

kenshinsnest

𝕜𝕖𝕚

☆: * Hey there everyone! ☆゚➳l

My name is Kei, I go by any pronouns and am currently looking for some roleplay to fill my time over anything I’m interested in! A bit of info to get started:

1. I’m very literate and prefer keeping it that way but I do occasionally adjust in order to fit my partner’s writing style.
  2. I prefer my roleplay partners be just as or close to as literate as I am, so no short sentenced replies, * and - for actions and dialogue, etc. It’s hard to write back when I don’t have much to go off of, I adore details.
  3. I only do fandom based roleplays, it’s just easier and more interesting for me to build on a world I already know and it’s what I’ve started off on and always done so I’m really used to it.
  4. I can play any gender, though when it comes to playing cc’s there are characters that I can’t roleplay, depending on what we roleplay I’ll let you know what I can and can’t play.
  5. I can understand ghosting, I’d appreciate it if you let me know the roleplay wasn’t working but I’ll get the hint if a few days go by and you don’t reply when I check up.
  6. I am definitely a hopeless romantic and it will be apart of most likely every roleplay I do, if your oc and a character of your choosing are only platonic that is absolutely fine by me, but it’ll always be there on my end.
  7. I really don’t like it when more attention is given to one pairing than another throughout the entire roleplay, if they’re in a slow spot I can get not writing much for them because that’s inevitable, but otherwise it almost always turns me away.
  8. I love fluff, angst, all of the above. I love for interesting roleplays that have plot twists and information revealed that I wasn’t aware of, all of that and more. I don’t have any triggers and don’t normally do completely dark roleplays but have no problem with dark content being mentioned or slightly involved in the plot of the rp! I’m all for surprises and drama :)

Onto what I’m currently looking for, these are the fandoms I’m willing to roleplay! Which characters I can play depends on your preference and whether or not I think I can play them so you are more than welcome to ask me!

• Teen Titans​
  • The Great Pretender​
  • Death Note​
  • Tokyo Revengers​
  • To Your Eternity​
  • Soul Eater​
  • Percy Jackson & the Olympians​
  • Heroes of Olympus​
  • Maze Runner​
  • Shadows House​
I’m more active during the evenings or spread throughout the day occasionally due to my irl life and having to work and go to school so I can understand you not always being active and am guilty of it myself but I’ll always let you know ahead of time if I’ll be gone for long periods of time (like more than just a day or two).

☆: * Hey there everyone! ☆゚➳l

My name is Kei, I go by any pronouns and am currently looking for some roleplay to fill my time over anything I’m interested in! A bit of info to get started:

1. I’m very literate and prefer keeping it that way but I do occasionally adjust in order to fit my partner’s writing style.
  2. I prefer my roleplay partners be just as or close to as literate as I am, so no short sentenced replies, * and - for actions and dialogue, etc. It’s hard to write back when I don’t have much to go off of, I adore details.
  3. I only do fandom based roleplays, it’s just easier and more interesting for me to build on a world I already know and it’s what I’ve started off on and always done so I’m really used to it.
  4. I can play any gender, though when it comes to playing cc’s there are characters that I can’t roleplay, depending on what we roleplay I’ll let you know what I can and can’t play.
  5. I can understand ghosting, I’d appreciate it if you let me know the roleplay wasn’t working but I’ll get the hint if a few days go by and you don’t reply when I check up.
  6. I am definitely a hopeless romantic and it will be apart of most likely every roleplay I do, if your oc and a character of your choosing are only platonic that is absolutely fine by me, but it’ll always be there on my end.
  7. I really don’t like it when more attention is given to one pairing than another throughout the entire roleplay, if they’re in a slow spot I can get not writing much for them because that’s inevitable, but otherwise it almost always turns me away.
  8. I love fluff, angst, all of the above. I love for interesting roleplays that have plot twists and information revealed that I wasn’t aware of, all of that and more. I don’t have any triggers and don’t normally do completely dark roleplays but have no problem with dark content being mentioned or slightly involved in the plot of the rp! I’m all for surprises and drama :)

Onto what I’m currently looking for, these are the fandoms I’m willing to roleplay! Which characters I can play depends on your preference and whether or not I think I can play them so you are more than welcome to ask me!

• Teen Titans​
  • The Great Pretender​
  • Death Note​
  • Tokyo Revengers​
  • To Your Eternity​
  • Soul Eater​
  • Percy Jackson & the Olympians​
  • Heroes of Olympus​
  • Maze Runner​
  • Shadows House​
I’m more active during the evenings or spread throughout the day occasionally due to my irl life and having to work and go to school so I can understand you not always being active and am guilty of it myself but I’ll always let you know ahead of time if I’ll be gone for long periods of time (like more than just a day or two).

heya! hope you don’t mind me responding so late to this (or early, pfft), but are you cool with crossover fandoms? (i.e., Percy Jackson/Marvel, Death Note/Soul Eater, or something similar)
i’m a fandom rper myself and would be more than down to try out a plot with you :-)

heya! hope you don’t mind me responding so late to this (or early, pfft), but are you cool with crossover fandoms? (i.e., Percy Jackson/Marvel, Death Note/Soul Eater, or something similar)
i’m a fandom rper myself and would be more than down to try out a plot with you :-)
I think I’ve tried something like that once before but I’m down for doing a crossover!! You can pm me if you want c:

hello !! im sorry that i have responded very late but i am still very knew to this site- though i would adore a maze runner role-play with you !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back