• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ◓ ɪ'ᴍ ʜᴇʀᴇ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ sᴄᴇɴᴇ ◓ pokémon onexone

excalibur

⚔️
tumblr_o4s3vepStf1r9ulu7o1_540.gif

hello my fellow hotties and thotties, it's time once again for me to infect RPN like some kind of malignant fungus with my niche bullshit
the name's cali but you can call me cutie pie, i'm in my mid twenties and no i don't know what chill is
i'm looking for a pokemon roleplay, if that wasn't obvious enough
but woah there partner! let's bring this pony express to station before we mosey on down the track for why the fuck that hideous voltorb is in the corner. first! we gotta talk mechanics
• pms here, discord, email, gdocs, some random private proboard - all fine with me
• i'm a paragraph / novella style writer but i did do script style in my youth
• my average word count is about 650w, with my range being anywhere from 250w to 3k
• i write present or past tense just lmk
• doubling doubling doubling pls
• i'll write canon// or oc// for you, whatever you like, but know my ships are canon x oc
• my ships tend to be m/f or f//, but i'll write any for you. and if you're snide about my m/f ships that's an automatic get out of my thread entirely
• limits baby! i am triggered by substance abuse, mentions of smoking / vaping / similar, drugs, alcohol, and sexual assault pls dont include them while talking to me. i also don't like gritty, grimdark things just for the sake of shock value.
now, the burning question, why the busted to fuck looking voltorb. simple! i'm feeling all nostalgic for what is critically considered one of the worst if not the worst pokemon spin-off! pokemon channel is near and dear to my heart and ugly as sin. i know this. i accept this. sometimes, it's even charming.
i'm feeling the big pokemon channel vibes but fear not, we do not need to have an entire roleplay based on this singular spin off half the people on this site probably haven't even played. but i'd like to vibe with it! pokemon channel was a spiritual successor to hey you pikachu on the N64 if that's more familiar to you. if it's not, i only mention it because i want to do some sort of slice of life pokemon roleplay. ideally, i want to write in the kanto region, as that's where pokemon channel takes place. my oc is gonna be the protag of pokemon channel, who lives in mintale town, which i headcanon to be nearby to pallet town.
i'd love if you could write gary oak against my oc, and i'll write any pokemon canon you want in return.
... that's really all i've got for you. i wanna rp as my oc, the protag of pokemon channel, against gary oak. i am up to date on damn near every pokemon game except i never played conquest. i'm still mourning the fact we'll likely never get a detective pikachu 2 either game or movie.
i'd be thrilled to bits to write ryan reynolds of detective pikachu fame for you if like. idk. there's still people vibing with that.

alright talk to you soon! or probably not! byyyyee!
the title was a quote from the game. it's relevant. i swear. meowth is a news reporter
39030.png

Last edited:
I love pokemon. I played Channel religiously as a kid and I love the Detective Pikachu movie as well as have a crush on Ryan Reynolds (just like every other straight male out there, don't be fooled, we all would sex him) but I don't know how well I could be Gary. I cri cuz you sound wonderful and I love your vibe. I'd be willing to attempt it tho if you're interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back