• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

AstroBunny

Roleplay Type(s)

[FONT=courier new]Welcome[/FONT]

Looking for Partners

Always open

But first, a little about me!

Im 17, I go by Sage or Hero! I use He/They pronouns and am genderfluid. Im an artist, so I draw my OCs that I use! I usually draw from scratch, so may take a bit if we want to start a roleplay together!

I am a Literate to Novella roleplayer who occasionally makes spelling and grammar mistakes due to personal things I wont share, but I hope my mistakes dont annoy you!

I absolutely love OOC chats, Angst, MxM, and dark themes! So if any of those interest you we should try to roleplay!

[FONT=courier new]What I expect from my partner[/FONT]

I don’t expect much, just at least 1 reply every other day, having no triggers, open to adding their own twists and turns, and just being cteative with their posts! I prefer if youre older then 16, with some exceptions!

I like creating plots with my partners, that’s why there is none here, so please if interested just PM me and we can get started!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back