• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom RWBY VOL 9 AU RP

SUPER AUSTIN

HERO UP!
I've watched up to vol 9 EP 7 these ideas are a kind of what if AU based on recant eps I thought of after watching.

first one is the girls and Jaune can't find a way back to their world from Ever after they end up living there for Years having to start no lives their together Ruby and Jaune have a kid together.

we can discuss more if you're interested like what they all do now like maybe Blake and Yang are married and I was thinking maybe Grimm start showing up leading to them thinking maybe they can find a way home finally but maybe they don't all agree about what to do.

I have a next Gen OC who's Ruby's and Jaune's son and thought this could be a interesting idea to use them in like being born in this world and for them remnant is the fairy tale he's been told of as he's lived in the Ever after and maybe after all that's Happened Ruby doesn't want to go back since she started a family here plus how she felt like she was a failure and is afraid to go back so she's given up on wanting to

my 2nd idea is similar but in this one Ruby finds Jaune before he gets sent back in time and ends up getting sent back with him and being stuck here they start to give up on finding a way home and live together and have a kid after years before The others find them and they'd have to convince them they have to go.

and same issues as the first one but with some different context.

we can add to these if you're interested and we can discuss who plays who although if possible I would like someone to be either Ruby or Jaune .

so anyone interested in either of these ideas?

Also just know my replies aren't super long know that before commenting I know that's a issue for some people.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back