• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Rwby: Uprising IC

OOC
Here
Characters
Here

IMG_1965.png

Anubis Hotep
Interactions: Karcen Karcen Megilagor Megilagor (open)​

Anubis was slightly taken aback by her response ‘did I offend her’ he asked himself wondering what he could have said to illicit such a response. “My apologies” he said with a small bow just before the girl started walking “it’s a habit I learned from years of business meetings” he stated with a small sigh before following behind her and Vi, weaving through the mass of students. His large jackal ears twitched at all the noise around him, the sounds of talking, yelling and people showing off their weapons. He looked around wondering who he would be on a team with, who he would have to trust his life with “this will be interesting” he mumbled and quietly followed behind Vi and Livi

He loved the feel of the campus, it was so much different than being confined to his house like he was used to. While his house was in no means consider moderate and he lived an upperclass lifestyle, he still felt trapped being forced to train all hours of the day. “ I wonder what the rooms are like” he though aloud, following closely behind the cat and her new friend

Itzal-Profile.png

Itzal Orpheus

Beacon Academy - Academy Grounds

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Hm," Was the Faunus' response, a hum without much to it to infer his thoughts or interest in the matter. However, he was apparently interested enough to add on to her answer. "Patch. That's the island, right? So... not all that far from here, then." Of course, it wasn't exactly walking distance, but still relatively close, at least to him.

From how she described it, it sounded like a more wealthy city, or a tourist's spot, or both. Not that he would know for sure as he'd never been and as far as geography went, he was more so familiar with general landmarks than specific locations, at least here in Vale.

Still, she was an anxious little thing from what he could see by her mannerisms. "Old gizmos, that's a tad specific," He mused, taking a step forward and beginning to walk next to her. "But, I'll take your word for it. All the cities I know I passed through on the way here from Vacuo. Other than that it's major island, major mountain, academy, etcetera," He admitted nonchalantly. "Is your schtick gizmos too or do you have another weirdly specific huntsman weapon?"

Another joke, but one that had a hint of honesty to it. He surmised he was probably the only person here who wasn't a "Hunstman-in-training", at least in the conventional sense. From what he understood, most built their weapons. He, on the other hand, just picked his up of a dead man. Thus, he saw the equipment with a different eye, not like a huntsman who knew what it was like to craft and customize it, but like a "normal" person who wondered how the hell someone fit a shotgun into a shiv.

Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre

Flora.png
1695432304076.jpeg
RandomBlobMan RandomBlobMan Orin Orin Karcen Karcen Megilagor Megilagor

Flora knew better than to give her hopes up with the chance of having no chance to fly again. They were going to Beacon for crying out loud, flying was surely inevitable. Drawing in a deep breath, she slowly started to get back up and realized she had finally reconnected with the earth and thus balance had been restored. "I don't think you're bland at all. In fact, you're fairly strong in the stomach to keep everything down." Though the same could be said for her but she was too humble to throw herself out there. She grasped her bag and lifted it off the ground before turning toward Hickory "I don't think coffee would be the best for someone like me." Flora let out a nervous laugh while smiling nervously. "I've had it before and lets just say it gives me a bit too much energy. I'd much prefer to have it on days where I'm gonna need it."

Looking around at more of those who poured out of the airship, she noticed a pair who one of them had a cat atop their head. Someone brought a cat to school? With furrowed eyebrows, she found herself curious "I see something that I'm very curious about, look over there." Flora pointed towards the pair of Fanuses with a cat atop one of their heads "I think someone brought a pet to Beacon. Not that I'm complaining." With a grin tugging her lips, she began to jog over to the best of her ability over to the pair with the cat. "Hey, you guys!" Flora shouted while trying to catch up. "Sorry to bother you but I couldn't help but notice the cute hat upon your head." Pointed out the green-haired female "Did you manage to sneak them in? I mean, not that I'm gonna tattle. I believe we all need a cute little companion."

Aisuke Himura
:22330d82610122c6ba32c6e29f811476.jpg
Interactions:
Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre EmperorsChosen EmperorsChosen (Approaching and talking to the two)
Mentions:
MangoGoGo MangoGoGo (Saw being chased.)
TAC TAC (Saw the man's face. This was enough to upset him.)
Britt-21 Britt-21 (Saw. Thinks they're too soft.)
Karcen Karcen Megilagor Megilagor Orin Orin (Saw the cat shenanigans)
americanCaeser americanCaeser (Saw the brothers fighting)
The boy dressed in basic street clothes, only brandishing a simple luggage bag without any form of weapon on him. Was silent during the entire ride. His constant aggravated face twisted into a conflicted expression, as he attempted to hide his complete and utter anger towards the events that was the ride up towards beacon.

He wasn't sure what he was expecting.
What he'd hoped for was a bunch of people who would take the fact that they were fighting monsters with some modicum of seriousness. Some semblance of this being anything OTHER than an elementary school fieldtrip, academy aside. Maybe he'd respect someone coming up here, MAYBE. JUST MAYBE. He'd of found a training partner to help push himself beyond his limits!

But WHAT does he see? What DID he see? Well let's go down the list. All that he'd heard, when he was staring out the window as the comfort of the lower city left his vision.

1. Three 'chucklefuck' Faunus. Two normal, one a cat talking to each other. He doesn't know WHY one was a cat, but he heard the damn thing talk, and saw it transform. Thank GOD he stopped himself from petting that creature.

2. Two 'Asshole' brothers who were fighting amongst themselves in what must of been some form of sibling dispute. He didn't even know the context, NOR did he want to know but it just SOUNDED stupid. God was this what HE sounded like arguing with his brother!?!

3. SOMEONE was being chased by the guards ALREADY. Does he want to know why? NO! Not fuckin' really!

Was THIS the people he'd work with!?! Was THIS what he had to deal with!?!

Those people were going to die if they kept going like this. He'd need to beat whatever one of these stupid bastards he got in his team into shape with a fucking stick if he had to.

He looked around. Some of these people had to be competent, right? Let's go and find a person who not only looked the part of someone who could hold their own. But was complimenting this by not being a complete, and utter fucking clown.

Deer lady? Too fucking soft. Man in fancy armor? God he hated his face. He felt like that armor was worth more than his livelihood. Tall woman? She seemed ok. Second best choice.

But the first? The man who had likely the most unapproachable face, and seemed to give off the air of someone who could actually hold their own?

That one. Male. Cat faunus. Something about his demeanor, something about his weapon. It struck competent cords in Aisuke's brain. He made his way over, his goal in mind of who he wanted to talk to. As well as noting the existence of the softer looking woman who he was currently talking with.

"Oi."

The man eyed down the two of them. An angry expression plastered all over the scarred boy's face.

"All good if I hang with you two, right? Figure it'd be best ta try ta make connections early in this place."

GOD he was bad at socializing. But, this was the best he could do for now. Not knowing anyone and not having a team.

Hickory.
Interacting with Flora ( Britt-21 Britt-21 )
Orin Orin Karcen Karcen Megilagor Megilagor

Watching Flora get up from the ground, Hickory let out a silent sigh of relief. It looked like Flora was able to regain her expended energy with the.... grass communication. He decided not to say anything back at her comment on him. Fairly strong in the stomach indeed. Maybe that was the best of his quality he could show from the short talk they had.
"Alright."
Flora politely refused, and Hickory did not insist further. He had his experience with coffee too- caffeine rushing into the brain was a strong experience.
Following Flora's change of interest, Hickory noticed a group of students with a cat on one of their head. He did not see any notice regarding cats, or pets in general. He recalled from general experience and talks that dorms usually allow pets, but maybe things were different around Beacon. Using this newly found curiosity to put away the thoughts creeping in the back of his head, Hickory approached the group to take a closer look. Even when up close, it was certainly a living cat, not a weird shaped hat.
"Sounds fun, a bit of rebellious behavior maybe?"

All the questions Hickory could think of, Flora asked instead. At the end of the day Hickory found himself walking awkardly next to her, glancing around the people and the cat.
"Hey guys."
He whispered.

Headmaster Tallow
IMG_8584.jpeg
Interactions: Megilagor Megilagor (Leon)
Mentions: N/A

The headmaster greeted Leon with a smile as he got up from his desk. “Well, it’s a little bit of both, actually. I called you here because I fear that this accelerated curriculum might be dangerous. We might just be sending children to their demise.” He clenched his fist. “I don’t wholly agree with this system, I’m sure others would say the same, but if this for the sake of humanity we have no choice. It’s our job to mold the next generation.” He placed his hand on Leon “I trust you, Ms. Bluebell, and the other teachers to help them realize their full potential.”

He looked at the time on his wristwatch. “Ah it seems it is almost time.” He then looked at Leon. “Make preparations to Emerald Forest. I’ll be making an announcement soon. Also before you leave.” He goes back to his desk and pulls out a small stack of paper and hands it to Leon. “This is the first day itinerary. Make sure to give it to the rest of the teachers.”

IMG_8447.jpeg Emile Forrest
Interactions: MangoGoGo MangoGoGo
Mentions: Gutsy Gutsy and the group around the cat

Emile just scoffed at Ray sarcastically. “Amateur.” He says under his breath. Using his Aura Threads, he grappled the pole adjacent to the one Ray was standing on. He then quickly zipped to the pole and stood on it, although it took awhile to adjust his balance. “Huh, the view is a bit nice.” As he looked around he noticed a rather rugged looking fellow (Aisuke) exiting the bullhead. The boy didn’t seem to have any weapons, which was strange. But it wasn’t that interesting to look into so his eyes trailed to the group, one of them having a weird hat. He then looked at Ray. “We should probably get down. We might get noticed by the guards.” He dropped down on the ground, gesturing to Ray to to come down as well.

Jack did not enjoy the trip in the airship. There had not been enough space for him, and the only thing he could do was do small laps around the interior of the thing that burned off far to little energy. Not to mention the awkward maneuvering he had to do in order to get all of his things around everyone. The Nagamaki handled tight spaces about as well as Jack did, and it threatened to bang into everyone and everything it got close to. He managed to reduce the area the eight foot long weapon took up by strapping it over one of his shoulders, the scabbarded blade banging against his leg with each step, but at least this way he could also carry his backpack of things.

He was glad when they were finally allowed to disembark from the slow thing and he was allowed to stretch his legs and have a proper look around. And on his look around, he noticed several interesting students. Interesting to him, at any rate. Though one stuck out more than the others, mostly due to her massive height. If he had to guess, the tips of his ears would just about tickle her nose. Of course, that would be an exaggeration, he was taller than that, they'd probably just crest the top of her head, but in that moment it certainly didn't seem like it. However, the jacket she wore caught his fancy. And so, as quietly as one can expect from someone with siblings, he began to walk behind her.

Hand on chin, he looked the jacket over as he walked, certainly good quality, to bod he didn't understand the first thing about making jackets. It was an interesting pattern, though. However, as much as he appreciated the artistry that was put into the jacket, he also had enough awareness to realize that they had places to be and this large woman was walking far to slow.

"'Scuse me ma'am, we got places to be. Pick up the pace there." He said, nimbly staying behind her to continue his inspection of the jacket. "First day of school, don't want to be late for anything. Second day onwards, sure maybe depending on what's going on, but certainly not the first."

Livi Wulfric
Mentions:
Interactions:
Karcen Karcen Vi, Orin Orin Anubis, RandomBlobMan RandomBlobMan Hickory, Britt-21 Britt-21 Flora
16489303._SY540_.jpg

Livi enjoyed being slapped by a cat paw it felt so soft, that it might as well be a reward to her and not a punishment. But Vi was right, she did not need to be sorry about it, although Vi's comment about more private measurements did make the doggo blush a bit on her face, it was her ears and tail that showed that she enjoyed that tease and prospect a lot more than her blush suggested.
"Hmm yeah. Vi does make for a great and cute hat don't you VI? But nope Vi smuggled herself on her own we just picked her up. Ummm anyway Vi can you help me decide something?" Said Livi as she removed Vi from her head for a second and placed her on the ground which was promptly followed by her placing her bag down and taking out 4 different gauntlet-based weapons.
"Well Vi choose one that you like, and I can do the rest later. Just sit down near which one you like while I explain." On the ground in front of Vi the cat laid 4 gauntlets, each one had a small card attached to it with a date and name. With a movement of her hand from left to right Livi began explaining each one while pointing to that weapon.
"This one is Phoenix Shot, a gauntlet that contains a small dust gun, grappling hook, and a hidden collapsible blade inside it, you just rotate this circular part to choose which mode you want. This one is Draco-Maris, Yet again a gauntlet, it is a bit heavier than the rest as it contains a small shotgun that you can see if you squeeze your fist, or if you press here this part will pop out revealing that this part is connected to the gauntlet via chain so you get a ball and chain kinda since it's not a ball. Now is Aqua jet.... actually scratch that one it exploded last time and I'm not gonna have time to fix that." Livi paused for a bit and yeeted Aqua Jet back into the bag before returning and explaining the last piece of weapons. "This one it Riordan dual-bladed whip gauntlets, the swords aren't that long but they can break into segments and make a sword whip, it has a few dust options but the most basic one is superheating the blade but it is risky."
After Livi finished explaining stuff to Vi and letting her decide whether she wanted to reveal her human form or not, she turned her head towards the two new people and said while revealing her toothy smile.
"Yeah sorry about all that my name is Livi, this cutie that was on my head but is now on the floor is Vi, and my friend over here is Anubis, nice to meet ya."

Leon Idasra
Mentions:
Interactions: JuniperBoi JuniperBoi
Headmaster Tallow, RandomBlobMan RandomBlobMan Bizz Bluebell
7c3b6753348c0f149aeaf565ddf4073ff0ab0067r1-416-384v2_hq.png

Leon listened to Tallow's sentiment, the man was older than him so basic etiquette was drilled into him by one of his old teammates and in fact, the team leader dictated that he had to listen attentively, and speak to him with respect.
"I do not look at it as sending them to their demise Headmaster Tallow. After all the world needs huntsman now more so than ever, with the Grimm activity being increased and.." Leon paused for a bit to hold one of his hands right below his ribcage where a not-so-old wound laid hidden from the world by just his shirt alone but he continued speaking to prove his point. "And the new variant of Grimm. Truth be told Tallow we are getting old and with the amount of lingering injuries each of us probably has we won't be huntsman for long, at least not active ones. So I say while we still can function at our utmost strength we wring as much as we can from the new generation so they can at least much our strength if not surpass us."

But of course, Headmaster Tallow was putting expectations on Leon regarding training, which could be felt when he placed his hand on his shoulder.
"And don't worry about the kids, I will show them hell but I won't let them die not under my watch, but you know how I will deal with slackers, I am here to teach the new generation of huntsman after all, not to bury another kid who thought he was strong enough to fight the world."
Leon walked up to Headmaster Tallows's desk and picked up the papers he was supposed to deliver to other teachers, but being on a tight schedule he decided not to do it yet and only give it to those teachers that were on his way to Emerald Forest. The paper stack grew shorter and shorter as he gave each paper to every other teacher.
On his way there he spotted Byzantine Bluebell one of his fellow teachers loitering around, so he decided to pick her up as she was the last on his list to give the papers. "Oi Bizz! Here's some paper from Headmaster Tallow, also do you want to go with me and help prepare the Emerald Forest? We could just divide the area in half and get it done quicker between the two of us."

d337aa56fe1124bdd154ec77425f1a6d.jpg
Soviet Panda Soviet Panda / NameisUser NameisUser

Glaesia’s pink eyes turned to look at Koda as she mentioned the view. She blinked and the teal of her hair seemed to reflect in her eyes as if they were mirror or glass like. It took Glaes only a moment to come back to the reality as she quickly studied the young woman who just approached her - and she thought of her as a young woman rather than the rambunctious other students spazing out around them. Glaes felt a gentle polite smile cross her lips “I’m sorry was only looking for a friend on the wind”

Glaes paused as Koda continued and she considered her words carefully then nodded rather than to respond as she could not relate exactly to searching the skies to escape the crowds exactly. But the forest … especially in winter was always her solace and serenity. Her smile brooded then she added behind the nod “I often slip away into the forest to get away and get some quiet. I’ve heard there is a rather beautiful red forest here at Beacon! I am a little embarrassed to admit I’m excited to explore a bit on our free time. Perhaps we can go for a walk together” She added a little hesitantly at the end as if she was unsure she was pushing to far - or stumbling her reactions and personality upon first review might come across as rigid and over mature but in fact she just didn’t understand how to relate to those her own age.

It was then that Jack came up from behind them and requested they be on their way first day of school and all. Glaes’ had a moment of panic and nodded in agreement of him. She could NOT be late. “But which way?? I suppose we just follow the hyper ones right?” She then noticed that Koda had moved on at Jack’s request she figured and pranced on toes after Koda for five steps to catch her up. Coming along side her she felt if nothing else she could follow at her side. Her strange eyes glanced over and she appeared to have a faint blush on her cheeks as if she was embarrassed she was following the taller girl around like a shadow.

It was when this shift showed on her face that suddenly the temperature dropped from sunny and nice to chilled wintery and blistery. It has to be at least 40 degrees around the girl in a 2 foot radius it was like she just radiated an icy chill that might unsettle any near her. She ducked her eyes to watch where she walked and let her long unkept bangs sweep before her eyes while her cheeks steadily got more and more pink as she struggled to control her semblance.

Varanus Vipara
Earlier In Day
fa8b66952711b08b90405cd1f8922ec4.jpg
"Why are you being so difficult!?"
"Difficult? Difficult? WHO'S BEING DIFFICULT!?"
"YOU!"
"You who? Because that is not my name!" Ignoring her brother, Varanus flipped her hair and returned to her makeup. The lights of her vanity danced across her face as she applied some eyeshadow. A beautiful girl however it was painfully obvious that she was nothing but a prop whose clothing, makeup, music, and actions were all decided for her.
"You're just a self-centered entitled brat!" Coby Jr. screeched at his sister. For a moment, there was silence but before Coby Jr could speak again he caught a glimpse of Vipara glaring at him and in the same instance she whipped her head around
"Selfish...Self-centered..."The room was filled with enough silence that it appeared as if the world outside froze, "Selfish AND self-centered...HA!" Varanus could do nothing but laugh so much she was doubled over.
"Wh-what's so fun? Huh? HUH!? You're making decisions on your own, without consulting Dad or even thinking of the family!"
Regaining her composure, Varanus stood up from her seat, making her way over to her brother. As she strode across the room the only sound was her heels clicking on the floor, "You want me to think about the family? Me...The face of Python Productions!? At 2 years old, I was slapped for attempting to speak and was told to keep my mouth shut until I could speak without hissing or revealing my fangs, FOR THE FAMILY! I have been on stage since I was 8, bringing down the house! AND that's not me being self-centered, my array of awards speaks for themselves! Although I wanted to do that, I still wasn't allowed to quit or to take breaks!" With every word the distance between Varaus and Coby Jr. closed and with every inch she seemed to get louder and louder. Angrier and angrier, "THEN, at 12 I was forced to make music and tour, with two other girls who hated me and spread rumors about me online...."When she finished she was inches away from Coby Jr and could feel his fear, anguish, jealousy, and hatred all bundled up in a neat little shivering present.

Varanus's eyes scanned Coby jr with a look of disapproval and disgust. Pursing her lips and releasing a sigh, Varanus turned on her heels and returned to her vanity, "And yet...I'm selfish & self-centered...Maybe I should think of the family, I think I'll start with my useless older brother, Coby Jr., who blends in better with the maids rather than the family... Take notes, honey," Viaranus snapped her fingers as she went back to her makeup," 1. He should work on pulling his head out of Dad's ass so he could see a future for himself, that isn't full of shit! 2. Once he gets off his knees and stops licking boots, maybe he'll get a taste for adventure...or anything other than cheap leather! 3. When he is done being jealous of his younger sister, maybe he could think of all the times that she went to him for help, advice, or just a shoulder to cry on. 4. Next time he wants to rumble with the big snakes, bring a gun rather than a feather duster...DISMISSSSED!" With extra emphasis on her "s"s, Varanus winked at her brother and went back to pretending he wasn't there. Coby couldn't say anything for minutes before he turned to leave, but before he opened the door Varanus snapped her fingers, "Oh before you go, I want a drink for the ride over to Beacon! I want a venti salted caramel mocha frappuccino with five pumps of frap roast, four pumps of caramel sauce, four pumps of caramel syrup, three pumps of mocha, three pumps of toffee nut syrup, double blended with extra whipped cream. Thanks!"

"Dad..."Varanus inquisitively stared at her father, knowing he had something up his sleeve but not sure of what direction he was going.
"Yes, dear?" Coby Sr. didn't attempt to raise his head, his focus entirely on his large scroll, possibly going over contracts that would ruin the other party or messaging one of his mistresses.
"Why...Are we taking our ship? I should be on the ship with the other huntsmen-in-training."Coby Sr. chuckled as if what she said was even remotely fun, which annoyed Varanus to no end but she still feared her father. The young woman sucked up her fear to spit out some snark," Or are you okay with your favorite cash cow getting snatched up by Grimm?" Coby Sr.'s face grew dark as he glared at his daughter.
"Ha, like I would allow my daughter to be surrounded by those..peasants for too long!" Varanus, not at all surprised by her father's elitism, honed in on his usage of 'too long'.
"Too long...Too long? I'm gonna be around those PEOPLE for a few years, at the very least two semesters, so..." Varanus quizzically gestured at her father as her brother chuckled as if he knew something she didn't, however before she could question further anything the pilot alerted them that they were landing. The Vipara's collectively moved to the passenger doors, preparing to disembark, however before the doors opened Coby Sr placed his hand on his daughter's shoulder, "Once you get all of this out of your system, which I will allow AT MOST one semester, you will be marrying Chad Assman!" Varanus's face twisted in disgust and she was frozen in shock. She couldn't process even the idea of marrying an idiot so stupid he would get lost in a tunnel, with a semblance that guides him to exits and a bright exit sign at the end of it. When Varanus's brain finally unraveled the mess her thought process had become, her father squeezed her shoulder and on cue, Varanus fixed her face to meet the public, although she was having a hard time hiding her disgust.

The Vipara Private aircraft swooped around the courtyard to grab the attention of all the students. The aircraft was emblazed with the signature green sigil of the Viparas. With the aircraft on the ground, the passenger doors slowly opened and anyone with attention to detail would have noticed Varanus's twisted face before she was able to fix it. The Viparas descended the stairs with the assistance of the multiple servants that now flanked the stairs. A few of the students had surrounded the airship, some fans and others just enthused by the theatrics. Varanus delivered a bright smile and began to wave to everyone as her father stepped onto a quickly, but hefty, built stage, "Hello students, My name is Coby Vipara, of Python Productions. I just wanted to wish you all good luck with your studies and I hope you all will have fun! My daughter, here, will be joining you this year but don't believe the rumors, she is a very sweet girl! Now, I know she wants to speak to you all, BUT she's also going to perform a song from her last album for you!" Coby Sr started to clap along with the crowd of students before gesturing for his daughter to come on stage.

Once again, Varanus was stunned. Her father was attempting to sell her to some idiot and now he's gonna force her to perform when all she wanted to do was be normal, whatever that meant, and make some friends, but here he was blocking her again. She didn't want all eyes on her. For once she wanted to blend into the background. Composing herself. Varanus stepped on stage and waved to the people with a bright smile," Hi all. My name is Varanus and I will be joining you all for the next few years," Varanus cut her eyes at her father," I don't know why you all want to be huntsmen, but I felt like I wasn't doing anything for the people, so what better way than to put your life on the line!?" Varanus chuckled as her eyes swept over the crowd. She could feel their anticipation, their excitement, their boredom. She could feel all of it although she didn't want to perform, she wasn't one to disappoint.

Varanus looked back at her dad and then back at the crowd, "I was going to perform a song from my last album, but since this is a new era for my life, how about I sing something a little different? This is called 'Disgusted' and this song is for everyone that has pissed you off, ignored your feelings, and taken advantage of you when you expected the best from them!" Varanus turned to one of the servants and nodded at her. A few of the servants brandished instruments and joined the young songstress on stage. Varanus's face dropped as she got lost in the music and got in the groove. Her voice was like melted butter on toast. The power behind the lyrics was clear, with the adage of her semblance subtly projecting emotions across the audience, the other students were swept away by the performance.

After performing, Varanus stepped off the stage and walked past her father without speaking. He was seething that she performed a song he had never heard and used foul language in public, possibly ruining her curated image, and openly disrespecting his authority. Coby Sr. returned to the ship, and with a snap, the servants began breaking down everything, and within seconds it was like it was never there. Varanus stood before her brother like a predator in front of prey, "Oh hello maid, I see you have your maid outfit on! Where's my drink?" In the absence of words, Coby Jr. brandished the drink and it appeared to be exactly as Varanus ordered. Without taking a sip, Varanus flipped the cup onto Coby Jr.'s shirt, "Don't want it anymore. Dismissssed!" With a slight hiss and fang brandish, Varanus walked away from her brother. From the outside looking in, it probably appeared as if Varanus was, in fact, the spoiled and entitled girl the paparazzi had claimed. However, at this moment she couldn't give a damn and was happy to give the Coby collective the sendoff they deserve. As Varanus started to mix into the crowd, Coby Jr huffed as he entered the aircraft. Blowing a sweet kiss to her father and brother, Varanus was finally away from the Vipara politics and could find herself.

1000003375.jpg
Koda De Witte
Interactions: Kabyt Kabyt Soviet Panda Soviet Panda
Meantions: Bluffly Bluffly

As Koda's conversation with the teal-haired girl flowed, Koda felt a sense of camaraderie emerging. The mention of the red forest, with its allure of adventure and tranquility, piqued Koda's interest. She felt a connection with the girl's genuine enthusiasm for the natural world. "The red forest," Koda murmured thoughtfully, her voice soft but tinged with fascination. "I've heard tales of its beauty and mysteries. It must be an enchanting place to explore."

As they continued their leisurely stroll through the campus, Koda's calm and unhurried disposition found harmony in the teal-haired girl's serene presence. The prospect of sharing moments of quiet and reflection in the red forest sounded like an appealing idea. Koda's lips curved into a warm and genuine smile, her eyes reflecting the sincerity of her words. "You know," she began, "I'd love to take a walk with you in the red forest someday. It sounds like the perfect place to escape the hustle and bustle of daily life and just... be."

To Koda, the notion of sharing such an experience with the teal-haired girl represented the potential for a profound and significant connection, not born out of obligation but of genuine choice. She had come to Beacon Academy not only to become a Huntress but also to form bonds with kindred spirits. In the teal-haired girl, she sensed the potential for a friendship rooted in a shared love for the tranquility of the natural world, a connection that transcended words and resonated in the quiet moments of solitude.

While the conversation flowed a newcomer's arrival brought a shift in dynamics. His impatient demeanor, though not unexpected, contrasted with Koda's unhurried pace. His comment about picking up the pace didn't irk Koda; instead, it stirred mild amusement. A sudden chill in the air, seemingly emanating from the teal-haired girl, prompted an involuntary response from Koda. She sneezed in the hare Faunus direction, a deep, bear-like huff that was an integral part of her Faunus traits. Koda casually retrieved a napkin from her pocket and nonchalantly dabbed her face, as if it were a routine occurrence."Sorry about that, musta caught a chill," She remarked with a sleepy yawn escaping her. The sudden drop in temperature made her yearn for nothing more than sleep.

Koda couldn't help but raise an eyebrow as Varanus made her grand entrance and performed on stage. Her voice possessed a mesmerizing quality, and the depth of emotion in her song was palpable. However, it was Varanus's subsequent interaction with her father and the dismissive attitude that followed that truly caught Koda's attention. As the Vipara entourage packed up and retreated, Koda couldn't resist a wry comment to herself, muttered under her breath. "Well, I guess that's one way to make an entrance," she mused, her tone infused with a hint of amusement. It was a subtle acknowledgment of the spectacle she had just witnessed.

Returning her focus to the teal-haired girl, Koda realized that neither of them had introduced themselves properly. With her typical laconic style, she offered a brief introduction. "Name's Koda," she said, her tone relaxed and fitting of her laid-back demeanor.​

Vi Chesire
mentions: Orin Orin Megilagor Megilagor RandomBlobMan RandomBlobMan Britt-21 Britt-21
Yoruichi-Fan-Club-image-yoruichi-fan-club-36550495-500-375.jpg

" I am sure it is more than a pet bed " Vi said to Anubis as he wondered about the rooms. Vi had no clue and wondered how the child of a teacher didn't know something like that. Actually how could anyone that wasn't her not know? Beacon wasn't some obscure thing it was exactly what it's name said a beacon. It stood looming over Vale as a beacon of what hunters were meant to be hope. Yeah they killed grimm and died a lot but when they weren't they were meant to bring hope to people. That was a tangent and only brought up how the accommodations and everything weren't published facts.

Vi soon found herself picked up and put on the ground, not that Vi was against walking but she had got comfy on Livi's head. Really the dog girls was entertaining and Vi did hope they were on a team. Vi would hate to be stuck in a group with no cute girls around. It did seem That Livi had a practical reason for putting her down as Vi half suspected Livi would carry her 24/7 if she could. That would be a bit much even for Vi in truth. Livi would soon start talking about some weapons she made and Vi listened as best she could, but well while she didn't mind listening, retaining information was another thing. Really she was a visual learner someone who did something to learn it. That made learning from books rather hard, but she had managed. Still Vi took it seriously even if half the worlds weren't held for to long Vi held enough to get what each weapon did and did actually think about it. She wasn't going to randomly pick, well not when she was being offered a choice and didn't want to seem callous. Really Vi would be fine with trying whatever till she found a decent fit for her style. Never having been to a school let alone a combat school Vi had no real idea how to use the weapons or how to fight with them, or without them. She managed to beat up those white fang people, but she mostly credited that to her semblance over skill. it was her semblance that was special not Vi herself, it was pretty much her everything and the only thing she had. Really Vi would go for the simplest option the most pick up and use one she felt needed the least skill. While the whip part of the last one would need skill Vi really didn't think Swords would be that hard she had seen it on Tv plenty she could pick it up.

Vi also had half ignored the Deer girl that had also been part of why Livi had put her down along with the human that was with her. Vi was a little confused at that, well not that confused but while she had seen human and fanus getting along from a distance up close she had seen only humans that dislike them. Vi didn't really grasp the whole situation, something about a war and island and a zoo. Really she didn't get why people didn't focus on the grimm over each other. Vi also thought about it, but decided that she didn't wasn't Livi to seem insane just anubis, well not right now at least. Anubis also got a pass too for now.

" I think they only let pets in if they are students as well " Vi said before her cat form vanished the mist replacing her form moving about before she rematerialized with an arm over Anubis's shoulder in her human form " Isn't that right Master?" She asked teasingly hanging onto him for only a moment before letting go. " And the last one works for me sadly my master here never taught me anything" Vi said her tone the fake pity one used to say they were joking. Then she vanished into mist again appearing before the green haired deer " I would not mind being your cute companion at least if Livi allowed it. Really to meet two cute girls in one day Beacon truly is a great place " she said with a deep teasing bow mostly to be dramatic.

Then the private plane came in and Vi was honestly not interested in who owned it. Yeah it would be nice to have someone that had a bunch of money, if that money was being spent on her, but from what little Vi knew of the famous they were the worst people. The only ones worse were politicians. Vi didn't really know why, but that was what people said and Vi had often heard of this star doing that or another doing something. Really it was more trouble than it was worth to be famous. Vi assumed that the star joining them wouldn't really be a hunter, they wouldn't want to die and that was the fate of any hunter that remained one. They would get some fame for this and move on. " Well i know one person i don't want to meet, a star is nothing compared tot he lovey girls near me already" She said to the group that had assembled here.

IMG_1973.jpeg
Anubis Hotep
Interactions: Karcen Karcen Britt-21 Britt-21 RandomBlobMan RandomBlobMan Megilagor Megilagor

I would hope so” he muttered, realizing how little his father had actually told him about the oh so great school that he had been forcefully enrolled in. In all honesty, he knew nothing about the school but slowly he was enjoying the sheer magnitude of the school and all the strong huntsmen and huntresses that filled its halls. His mind stopped wandering when a doe faunus commented on Vi in her cat form “she’s….” he started but stopped when Livi answered the girls question before he could finish speaking. Instead he simply gave a polite nod in her direction when livi said his name “nice to meet you” he said politely

Anubis grimaced “I told you never call me master in public” he hissed, rubbing his hair awkwardly as he arm rested on his shoulder. He was still shocked at all the weapons that Livi pulled from her bag “guess it’s always good to have options” he shrugged as Vi moved away from him and made a comment about him not teaching her “well I would have” he spoke quietly “if you ever asked” he rolled his eyes before his large ears pricked to someone singing “they have live concerts here?” He asked aloud, peering past the group to the stage that had been set up and was now being taken down “and I thought I was rich” he chuckled to himself before returning his attention to the head of green hair in-front of him.

Ray Casal

MOOD: Excited
OUTFIT: Casual Clothes
TAGS: JuniperBoi JuniperBoi Bluffly Bluffly
MENTIONS: open / everyone.

“Show off!” He called down with a playful grin. It almost seemed like he didn’t notice his balance was too forward and his momentum was threatening to cause him to fall off the light pole. However, as soon as Ray's feet left the pole he quickly grabbed the pole with his arms and held himself up for a moment before allowing himself to fall. It wasn’t as fancy as Emile's dismount but he still got down.

Before he could say a word a private jet flew by, landed, and some guy started addressing the students while a rapidly built stage sat behind him. Ray blinked and shared a glance with Emile before he shrugged. The man introduced Varanus and a student walked out. The crowd went wild but Ray stood confused, “Who?” He questioned looking at Emile.

He may not have known who this person was but the song she sang was pretty good and judging by the students around them losing their minds she must be a big deal. Her song ended and Ray looked at Emile, “she looks like fun,” he says, “Let’s go say ‘hi’ yeah?” he pats Emile on his back and accidentally activates his Semblance. Emile felt a gentle pat on his back but for whatever reason he was pushed forward like Ray used more strength than needed and was sent stumbling forward, “Oh crap,” Ray says as he follows behind Emile.

Emile stopped before he looked back at Ray with the most annoyed face he had ever seen from him. Then again, this was their first day knowing each other so that wasn’t saying much. And after a few back and forth and Ray apologizing he realized they were standing in front of Varanus and he grins, “Oh! hey!” He says. Even though he accidentally used his semblance on his friend they still were able to talk with Vananus, “that was a pretty awesome performance,” he says, “but I don’t think you manager, or whoever that old man was enjoyed the song.” He grins He suddenly puts Emile in a friendly headlock, “This is my boy, my partner in crime! My brother from another mother, Em.” He released the headlock when he felt Emile elbow his ribs but kept his arm around his shoulder. He chuckles and looks back at Varanus and points to himself, “and I am Ray.” He holds his fist towards Varanus and says with a wide grin, “S'up?”

code by low fidelity.

JuniperBoi JuniperBoi Bluffly Bluffly
“Show off!” He called down with a playful grin. It almost seemed like he didn’t notice his balance was too forward and his momentum was threatening to cause him to fall off the light pole. However, as soon as Ray's feet left the pole he quickly grabbed the pole with his arms and held himself up for a moment before allowing himself to fall. It wasn’t as fancy as Emile's dismount but he still got down.

Before he could say a word a private jet flew by, landed, and some guy started addressing the students while a rapidly built stage sat behind him. Ray blinked and shared a glance with Emile before he shrugged. The man introduced Varanus and a student walked out. The crowd went wild but Ray stood confused, “Who?” He questioned looking at Emile.

He may not have known who this person was but the song she sang was pretty good and judging by the students around them losing their minds she must be a big deal. Her song ended and Ray looked at Emile, “she looks like fun,” he says, “Let’s go say ‘hi’ yeah?” he pats Emile on his back and accidentally activates his Semblance. Emile felt a gentle pat on his back but for whatever reason he was pushed forward like Ray used more strength than needed and was sent stumbling forward, “Oh crap,” Ray says as he follows behind Emile.

Emile stopped before he looked back at Ray with the most annoyed face he had ever seen from him. Then again, this was their first day knowing each other so that wasn’t saying much. And after a few back and forth and Ray apologizing he realized they were standing in front of Varanus and he grins, “Oh! hey!” He says. Even though he accidentally used his semblance on his friend they still were able to talk with Vananus, “that was a pretty awesome performance,” he says, “but I don’t think you manager, or whoever that old man was enjoyed the song.” He grins
He suddenly puts Emile in a friendly headlock, “This is my boy, my partner in crime! My brother from another mother, Em.” He released the headlock when he felt Emile elbow his ribs but kept his arm around his shoulder. He chuckles and looks back at Varanus and points to himself, “and I am Ray.” He holds his fist towards Varanus and says with a wide grin, “S'up?”

Last edited:
Leon Idasra
Mentions:
Interactions: JuniperBoi JuniperBoi
Headmaster Tallow, RandomBlobMan RandomBlobMan Bizz Bluebell
7c3b6753348c0f149aeaf565ddf4073ff0ab0067r1-416-384v2_hq.png

Leon listened to Tallow's sentiment, the man was older than him so basic etiquette was drilled into him by one of his old teammates and in fact, the team leader dictated that he had to listen attentively, and speak to him with respect.
"I do not look at it as sending them to their demise Headmaster Tallow. After all the world needs huntsman now more so than ever, with the Grimm activity being increased and.." Leon paused for a bit to hold one of his hands right below his ribcage where a not-so-old wound laid hidden from the world by just his shirt alone but he continued speaking to prove his point. "And the new variant of Grimm. Truth be told Tallow we are getting old and with the amount of lingering injuries each of us probably has we won't be huntsman for long, at least not active ones. So I say while we still can function at our utmost strength we wring as much as we can from the new generation so they can at least much our strength if not surpass us."

But of course, Headmaster Tallow was putting expectations on Leon regarding training, which could be felt when he placed his hand on his shoulder.
"And don't worry about the kids, I will show them hell but I won't let them die not under my watch, but you know how I will deal with slackers, I am here to teach the new generation of huntsman after all, not to bury another kid who thought he was strong enough to fight the world."
Leon walked up to Headmaster Tallows's desk and picked up the papers he was supposed to deliver to other teachers, but being on a tight schedule he decided not to do it yet and only give it to those teachers that were on his way to Emerald Forest. The paper stack grew shorter and shorter as he gave each paper to every other teacher.
On his way there he spotted Byzantine Bluebell one of his fellow teachers loitering around, so he decided to pick her up as she was the last on his list to give the papers. "Oi Bizz! Here's some paper from Headmaster Tallow, also do you want to go with me and help prepare the Emerald Forest? We could just divide the area in half and get it done quicker between the two of us."
Bizz.

Bizz was, indeed, loitering around. Having reviewed her curriculum and routine check of her weapons, it was free time until further notice. And the further notice did come. One of her colleagues decided to drop by. She remembered-how could she forget- that the new batch of students came in today, and they would take some bizarre initiation exam the faculty would come up with.

When Leon came by, Bizz was checking her weapons. Snubnose revolvers placed on the table, each with their mechanisms being inspected one by one. Her finger leaned slightly toward the trigger when she heard a voice, relaxing a moment later as she identified it and turned her face toward the man. She took a moment to take in the information given. Prepare the forest? In what way would he possibly want her help? She knew how to deal with grimm, or to place traps for unsuspecting targets. But she doubted that Leon would want highly obscured, possibly lethal mechanisms installed in the students' testing grounds. That could come later, when there was enough data gathered about the students' performances.
"By preparation, do you mean deployment of manmade obstacles? Or Grimm control to make sure everything there is within student level threat?"

IMG_8447.jpeg Emile Forrest

Interactions: MangoGoGo MangoGoGo Bluffly Bluffly

Mentions: N/A

Emile saw the private jet fly by, which felt a bit odd. He didn’t expect someone high class attending this school, let alone make an extravagant entrance. “Out of all the things they can afford, they can’t afford to be modest…” He thought to himself. A man soon exited the aircraft alongside a young female. Ray asked if he knew who this “Varanus” person was, Emile only shrugged in response as he too didn’t know anything about her.

After the performance by Varanus, he was surprised by students going crazy. Some of them saying “Encore!”
“I’m guessin’ she’s a celebrity or something.” He said. “Then again, that performance was pretty amazing.” A sudden pat on the back suddenly propelled him right infront of Varanus herself. He stumbled a bit before regaining his footing. He glared at Ray. Which prompted them to go back and forth. After Ray apologized, Emile accepted the apology with a ‘gentle’ smack upside the head. He groaned as he dusted himself off. Before he could introduce himself, he was suddenly put in a headlock by Ray. This made him elbow Ray a few times. Ray laughed and loosened his grip, but still had his arm around him. He huffed and looks to Varanus. “Emile is fine. It’s nice to meet ya.”

Theophany Exousíes.ID
Interaction: EmperorsChosen EmperorsChosen Gutsy Gutsy
Mentioned: Bluffly Bluffly

The cat faunus's smile was so inviting that Tiffany moved alongside him. In the mention of gizmos, she looked in the opposite direction to clear her voice, which was already small and soft-spoken. Her bag seems rather full and also sounds loaded with plastic materials if the cat Faunus were to listen closely.

"I don't make my own 'gizmos', it's just back home there are a lot of old stuff, specifically outdated electronics that you can still buy, like the 24-year-old game console, Ztone Portable, which--" Catching something in the corner of her eye was another short black-haired boy, although his face tells a different emotion from her current boy she is speaking to. His physique was more imposing and was a head taller. His surprising presence halted the girl's action to reach for her bag. Despite his face, what came out of his mouth subverts the girl's view for a second. He was trying to engage in small talk with the two.

"Hello..." Following a soft wave, the girl's baby blue eyes stare deep into the newcomer. Her glasses magnified the details of her gazing eyes. "...Wonderful Weather we are having." the girl would quickly break eye contact after asking. There was music playing just ahead, this alone distracted the girl from the two boys she just met. Just letting the boys converse with one another briefly. The show ends with Tiffany only nodding, refraining herself from clapping. There was a surge of emotion that felt out of pocket during the concert but she didn't seem to dwell on why.

Itzal-Profile.png

Itzal Orpheus

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Zee-toen... Right... I totally know what is," Itzal played off a bit sarcastically. Those words were practically slang in a foreign language.

Itzal's ears flicked slightly as he heard the sound of footsteps approaching, closing in particularly close on them. Having been tossed potentially criminal contraband and been run into, he was already at heightened awareness. Then the steps stopped and a voice spoke from said direction. The Faunus paused in his step and turned to look at the source.

Scarred, glaring, and with a tone that said Get the fuck out of my way or Give me everything you have. This was the start to a mugging in every other time it had occurred to Itzal, or from him, yet what followed was a departure from pattern.

Glancing down at Tiffany, the girl seemed startled, though she always seemed startled thus far. He turned his gaze back to the man in question and smiled, though it more appeared akin to a smirk.
"Sure thing, bud," He answered, perhaps adopting a more smartassed expression as a trace of habit since he was still getting mugging vibes. "I-"

However, before they could delve any further, a new ship landed with a crew of ostentatious servants, with one of them spouting off their name like the Vacuan thief should know it. He gazed at them with an expression of minor interest, or more accurately, at what was on their person. Pristine clothes and big egos usually had big wallets. However, said thoughtful expression devolved into an emotionless deadpan and then confusion as the mini concert appeared. Itzal felt as if he was processing it all at a different speed from everyone else.

Tiffany was clapping on instinct, Itzal just stared, blinking and shaking his head slightly.
"Wha-The fuck was that?" He said, gesturing to that whole scene with his hand, losing his suave, devil-may-care attitude displayed thus far for one of legitimate confusion. "Is-Is this normal Vale?" He asked, looking to Tiffany first, then to the new angry guy. "I'm from Vacuo, deep desert Vacuo. Is this normal? I got no fuckin' clu-Wait..." Freezing at that, the Faunus suddenly held out the jacket in front of him, examining it with a sense of urgency.

"Was this frickin' thing laced...?" He hissed, almost in a whisper aimed at himself. Itzal turned and rotated the jacket a few times before cautiously holding it under his arm as he had before. "Man Vale's weird..."

Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre Gutsy Gutsy

Tweedle Twins

(Carmine and Cordovahn)

Mentions: Bluffly Bluffly

"Huh?"

The Tweedles turned as the private air ship landed in the distance, the two a fair bit away as they watched the announcement and the subsequent performance. Cordovahn screwed his mouth, raising an eye brow as he listened to the lyrics. It was about a girl angry about a boyfriend, but the glares she was throwing to the manager every now and then made Cordovahn the song was a bit more nuanced than that, and the old man new it.

Good. Definetly was a prick move to make someone sing on the spot, nothing about that performance screamed pre-planned in the slightest, plus the older guy seemed the type Cordovahn lived to despised.

Carmine, for his part, was just bobbing her head to the tune with a smile on his face.

"I like it!" Carmine looked over at his brother with that same grin. "I can't believe a real life celebrity is gonna be in our class!"

"Celevrity?" Cordovahn snorted. "Car, neither you nor I have ever heard of this girl before. How can you even say she's a celebrity?"

"She's got that celebrity flair, obviously!"

With that argument won(?) Carmine turned and continued walking. Hopefully they'd end up where they were supposed to be, either for orientation or even a place to sit down and have a snack. Snacks were good. The twins liked snacks.

Aisuke Himura
1696017983041.png
Interactions:
Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre EmperorsChosen EmperorsChosen ('Communion')
Mentions:
Bluffly Bluffly (Saw the concert.)
He was closer now, having a better view of these two. He took the time to look at their body language...

The girl was somehow shorter, and weaker looking than from far away. Though, they had courage enough to meet his gaze despite their general demeanor. A glimmer of hope for this four-eyed woman? Some form of confidence or bravery? He'd truly expected them to simply keep their mouth shut and not say anything... Respectable. Even if she ruined it by asking about the weather of all things.

Then, the man. He saw the man tensing up like he was prepared for a fight... Good. He had some nice instincts about him, that was the normal reaction towards an expression like his. This was a warrior. A smug as shit one, but someone who'd clearly actually been in a fight of some kind.

He responded to the smirk with a toothed grin of his own, feeling more comfortable with these forms of interactions. But... Then it was interrupted by music playing. Watching a fucking musician show up at the hunter academy. He felt his own face some... Just in sheer and utter disappointment.

And as for the semblance. Aisuke's mind passively resisted the feeling, too caught up in a massive whirlwind of tension, rage, and even in small parts fear of the upcoming world he was diving into to allow himself to feel the joy of the song. A noticeable thread within the crowd that may stand out. Or not.

OH. SURE! JUST LET ANY CELEBRITY INTO THE HUNTERS! WAS THIS A FUCKING PUBLICITY STUNT!?! IF THEY WERE GOING TO MOCK HIS DREAM JOB LIKE THIS HE'LL JUST JUMP OVER AND PUNCH HER IN HER GODDAMN-!
Yeah no shoving those thoughts deep down. This woman at least seemed genuine. He was just pissed at the world he guessed right now.

"Nah. This shit ain't normal. Think this is jus' rich fuckas bein' rich fuckas... Maybe it's mo' common in higha class places? Fuck if I know."

He admitted with a small shrug.

"Least she had a good voice I guess. Sounded mo' like teenage ma an' pa drama though. Glad it was made our problem."

He commented sarcastically. Accepting the fact that being a hunter was going to be nothing like he expected.

Last edited:
Interactions: NameisUser NameisUser Kabyt Kabyt

Jack was impatiently pacing back and forth, his urge to simply go around the slower duo warring with his want to learn about these potential friends and teammates. He had nearly decided on which course of action to follow when the temperature dropped. Jack had never been a huge fan of the cold, so quickly moved a step away from it's perceived source, and directly into the path of the great bear's sneeze. It was far from a pleasant experience, and Jack made sure the world knew it.

"Clearly" Jack said as the big lummox apologized. He was looking for something to wipe whatever made it onto him off when the singing started. He was, frankly, far to busy with other issues to do more than listen. It wasn't his kind of music, but he supposed to each their own. Maybe it was someone practicing, that was possible, or doing it for money, also possible. By the time he had found something to wipe himself down, a jacket from his backpack, and done so the performance was over and all he saw was a glimpse of green as he put the impromptu rag away.

"Jack A. Lope," he introduced himself whether they cared or not. "Hullo big Koda and not so big, uh...." He realized his faux pas when he searched for the teal hared woman's name in his mind palace and came back empty handed.

✧ ・゚ : * ✧ * * ✧ ・゚ : * ✧ d337aa56fe1124bdd154ec77425f1a6d.jpg ✧ ・゚ : * ✧ * * ✧ ・゚ : * ✧
Glaes was still nervously looking around until the music had started the temperature raised a little around her while her eyes dazzled at the singer performer! Having spent most of her life in the forests outside of Argus in a small outpost station with her father; she had waited for the one monthly check in when she and her da would go into Argus to report and she would be left to shop and look around the city. She has spent every bit of her own earning - an allowance her father humored her by calling it her wages, on singers albums - posters of them - all the merch and cool trendy clothes looks she could. She would have been a fashionista had her mother not passed.

As the song ended Glaes came back to the conversation with starry eyes - it was clear she had enjoyed the show it was her first time seeing music live!!!

“Yeah we can explore it on our first free day if you would like?” The dazzle in her magenta eyes faded a bit as uncertainty crawled into them. This was of course when Jack got sneezed on. Glaes winced at the gross sticky all over the Hare Faunus. Her eyes widened a bit and she glanced down and away from his ears - they looked so soft! She had to remember these her not her yard bunnies and keep her hands to herself. She gently clenched her fists to ensure she didn’t reach for them before tucking them into the pockets of her Argus Corp jacket to further detain her idle hands.

Koda mentioned the entrance of the singer and Glees’ naivety was made apparent then as she nodded vigorously to the entrance of the performer
“That was so cool!” Koda introduced herself - she appeared to be pretty much ignoring the fuzzy bunny boy. This was when her name was requested and she smiled politely gave a slight bow of her head “M’names Glaesia Beryl. I’m from Argus 2nd scout regiment - south eastern outpost. Most just call me Glaes” the way she said her name held hints of Atlas accent and nearly sounded like she had said Glass.

She kept her hands to herself though she could feel small ice crystals covering her palms and didn’t want to give anyone freezer burn she nodded her head instead to the two. “Its lovely to meet you both”

She was shoved from behind as the crowd swept around them. She winced and adjusted her quiver and bow pack giving a slight glare after those who passed. “We should move before we get run over the stampede is picking up pace” Though she didn’t notice others around the edges of the crowds conversing and making friends she didn’t know if they should move to the side or move with the crowd.
“Which way Koda - Jack?”

✧ ・゚ : * ✧ * * ✧ ・゚ : * ✧

- - #bc0282 - - #bfffe7 - - #666366 - -
--- NameisUser NameisUser || Soviet Panda Soviet Panda ---

✧ ・゚ : * ✧ * * ✧ ・゚ : * ✧

Last edited:
Flora.png
1696300323254.jpeg
Megilagor Megilagor Karcen Karcen Orin Orin RandomBlobMan RandomBlobMan

Vi happened to be the cats name. Which happened to be a cute, short, and very easy to remember. Her golden eyes widened as Vi went from this cute cat to a full fledged Faunus. Wait she has the ability to do such a thing!? That's amazing. I've heard is rare but...To have one here right in front of us? That's something to brag about for sure. Then Livi introduced the trio and she nodded in greeting. However Vi did call Anubis her master which did cause an eyebrow to raise in question "Master...?" Flora said under her breath while mainly questioning that herself. Suddenly Vi was already in front of her, complimenting her and even saying she'd be a companion. "Listen Vi, you wouldn't have to be my companion. Besides, we're probably all going to be friends anyways!" She linked her arm with Hickory's arm and smiled warmly. Her ears were starting to fill with music and she couldn't help but look around towards the source, only to see someone singing.

Seemed the other guy had the same thought she did about the concert. Or at least just about roughly what she had thought. "I don't see the benefit of live concerts here. I mean...It could relive some stress but right now everyone is excited or nervous." Unlinking her arm from Hickory's, Flora continued onward "I'm not sure how much time we have right now, shouldn't we get to...well...Wherever we're supposed to get to? Isn't it the auditorium?" That would be the most logical place to gather all the Hunters and Huntresses. "We can definitely talk more when we get there cause we all know that they'll quiet us down when they need to speak up. On top of that we'd be able to talk about your weapon Livi if you wanted to keep talkin about that."

Hickory. ( #D0A168 so I don't forgor)

Interactions: Flora ( Britt-21 Britt-21 ) Vi ( Karcen Karcen ) Anubis ( Orin Orin ) Livi ( Megilagor Megilagor )

Hickory's parents were hunters. Their friends were too. Growing up, he got to see various semblances and weapons. They were all so cool and awesome, he wanted to get his own share of such beauty. Well, after a few unhappy happenings, his passion has quite extinguished. But it was still there. Regardless, meeting new people with new weapons and semblances was always fun. Everyone expressed in their own ways, and the two things were one of the major ways to see the characteristics quite literally be "expressed". What he did not expect, was the girl with big ears pull out a bunch of weapons and show it to a cat.
"...to a cat?"
And of course, they were accompanied with someone of quite impressive physique. Would've made jocks back at Signal very jealous. Anubis was his name, it seemed. And the cat, Vi. Who could talk. And turn into a person?

What happened next, along with some surprise private jet and a guerila concert, passed by like a dull, out of focus image with blurry sounds. Was it a cat that gained a semblance, and along with it, humane intellect and character? Or a person with a semblance to turn into a cat? Did the cat come first, or the person? What'd her weapon be like?
Semblances did all sorts of things, alright, but full on transformation was... extraordinary, indeed. Even among other wild things.

Hickory was pondering over questions in his head and therefore could not put much of his attention to the talk going back and forth. Could animals get semblances? Then, by theory, plants? And maybe germs too. Then theoretically, some grimm too. Or maybe Vi is just special. Is she being chased by shady government researchers? Random questions kept on popping up in his head and distracting him. While it was better than his regularly scheduled regrets, it was still a distraction. Hickory blinked hard to focus back on reality.

Which brings him back to the situation where he felt Flora's arm unlink with his own confused, rather stiff arm.
"...come again?"
He muttered, and realized that sounded plain dumb.
"Never mind... sorry, I got distracted with some thoughts. I hope I didn't look weird. I'm Hickory."
First impressions were never his strongest suite, it seemed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back