• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom RWBY: Unwanted (MEMBER SEARCH CLOSED)

The Fall Of Beacon... Anyone could agree that the event was a tragedy of the worst kind. A CCT Tower was lost, along with the lives of countless irreplaceable souls who just wanted to fight for their kingdom. The Fall plunged Remnant into an Era of chaos and disarray.
Salem was far too powerful to stop, and she struck a devastating blow against humanity that day.

But what if The Fall Of Beacon never occurred? What if Salem was not yet powerful enough to attack, and so she waited, festering in her hate, a while longer?
Twenty years have passed since Team RWBY, JNPR, and such started their first classes at Beacon Academy. Each and every one of them graduated with flying colors and went on to do great things with their abilities.

Now, it is time for a new generation of warriors to take center stage. These young men and women will get all the respect and love from the masses that they deserve, and they are most certainly not you.

You are the poor few that were turned away from Beacon Academy and subsequently all other schools. Whether it's because of your fighting ability, a nasty past, or any other obstacle, you have been refused tuition.

But, fate seems to smile upon you, as on your way back to your homes, you and your group are greeted by a hooded woman on the path.
She calls herself Rose, and quickly shows herself to be anything but incompetent in a fight. She offers to train you and your friends in Ozpin's stead, claiming to see much potential in each and every one of you.

Will you follow Rose and learn to hold your own in combat? Will you distrust the woman, and play your cards close to your chest, or will you give in and decide that this lifestyle is more trouble than it's worth?
Be it hero or villain, you will make sure that Remnant will remember your names, and let them know that just because your help is unwanted doesn't mean it's unwarranted.

---------------------------------------------

RWBY: Unwanted is a fresh take on the "Next Generation" RP. You're not going to be in a school. Any bonds you forge will be made during training and combat, instead of the cushy life behind reinforced walls.
You are outcasts. Schools don't want you, so you have to be taught by a strange lady in a cloak. She's fast, both in wit and mobility, but most people aren't usually up for a mentor whom they know nothing about.

As of right now, there is no limit on how many people may join. When we have sufficient numbers, we will edit this thread to inform you, or simply delete the thread entirely.
Make your characters, tell their stories, and have them interact with others. Why weren't they allowed entry to the schools? How do they feel about being rejected?

If you have any questions, please contact me or my Co-Moderator Mossino Mossino .
Welcome to RWBY: Unwanted.

I guess I'll give it a shot. The plot seems interesting enough to distinguish it from the tons of 'second generation' RWBY RPs that show up.

Congratulations to any that beat the rest to the punch in asking first.
We have more than enough members right now, and anyone who was added to the group PM will know they got in.
Terribly sorry if you applied after we made the chat, and I hope that we can work on future projects together.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back