• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom RWBY - Turn To Dust

What should we name the academy in Atlas?

• Aatos Academy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Refuge Academy

• Shield Academy

• Fortress Academy

• Sanctuary Academy

• Stronghold Academy

• Bastion Academy

• Titan Academy

• Forge Academy

• Bunker Academy

• Total voters
[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]Ah, faculty are not available for players at the moment. I may open it up to players for playing teachers, but currently I'll be making the school staff and playing them. Nice idea though, and as such I would like you to use it for your own character, probably a teacher if you don't mind going through it step-by-step with me, meaning I review the character at each step as well as we properly put together a teaching/staff role.

[/QUOTE]
I wouldn't mind. I'll need to know what steps I'd have to take, but you could PM me all that. As for the teaching/staff roll I was thinking he could be one of the school's doctors. If he ends up teaching something maybe it could be more battle related, like ending conflict peacefully and looking out for your teammates.

Penny Panda. Copper Panda.

OOHH!! Ailurus Fulgens. That's the scientific name for red panda but it sure does make a nice one.

So I changed my Faunus' name yet again. To keep with her family's flower naming scheme I changed her name to Violet. Her parents' names also refer to purple flowers.

shadowdude505 said:
So I changed my Faunus' name yet again. To keep with her family's flower naming scheme I changed her name to Violet. Her parents' names also refer to purple flowers.
Violet... Heh, we makin' team CFVY 2.0 or somethin'? xD

My male Faunus is going to be justice and heroism in every sense of the world.He fights with a spear and is tankier than Jade.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]Ignore my btw, just makin' a joke 'cause Violet sounds like Velvet and Velvet's also a faunus, part of team CFVY X3

[/QUOTE]
Gotcha. I think this is the last time I change my Faunus' name. Now her full name is Violet Floradonno (Flora, a name meaning flower, and the donna part from Blake's last name with the a changed to an o. I'm not sure if that makes the surname meaning flower man since the donna meant lady, but I was just trying to make a slight Blake reference.)

On another note I think I settled on the name for the potential faculty member. Dr. Sullivan Hyde. Sullivan in Irish for dark eyes and Hyde is a reference to the inspiration for the character.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for posting that list, @WiLeo. I was able to find the perfect name for my platypus Faunus character: Arvin (it means "fresh/green water" which makes sense seeing as platypi live in streams and ponds and stuff)

As for Arvin's semblance, I thought it would be cool for him to absorb the elemental power of dust-based attacks and infuse it in his own attacks. To make sure it's balanced, he still gets damaged like normal; he's not invincable. He does however have a very high pain tolerance.

Sullivanity said:
Another faunus with a name that starts with "A"? THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE!
I have the original A-name faunus, a teacher who was thought up back in an RWBY RP I was in over a year ago... They're going to be a teacher in our RP here :x

Just askin', do we need more people to get the main thread up or do you have some more polls for us?

(Just askin')

Thepotatogod said:
Just askin', do we need more people to get the main thread up or do you have some more polls for us?
(Just askin')
Ah, I'm working on the main thread currently. I'll have everything up pretty soon though.

I need to write down personalities I mena I have pictures for Rosa, Alicia and Azul so far but, Jade is tough to find.

Airebsi said:
"Come at me, challenger and FACE THE MIGHT OF A TRUE HERO." Azul
(Prepare to get speared if you want the title >w>)
"True hero? HA! I eat stronger warriors than you for breakfast!" Arvin draws his sword and charges at his opponent. As their weapons connect, a flash of light appears. Both shield their eyes from the blinding rays, forgetting their petty quarrel. Arvin spoke to the humanoid silhouette walking toward them "I-It's you, the A-faunus Alpha, (insert @Kiyoko Tomoe's character's name)! We are not worthy!" Arvin immediately drops to one knee.

Sullivanity said:
"True hero? HA! I eat stronger warriors than you for breakfast!" Arvin draws his sword and charges at his opponent. As their weapons connect, a flash of light appears. Both shield their eyes from the blinding rays, forgetting their petty quarrel. Arvin spoke to the humanoid silhouette walking toward them "I-It's you, the A-faunus Alpha, (insert @Kiyoko Tomoe's character's name)! We are not worthy!" Arvin immediately drops to one knee.
Oh the irony in this... You'll soon find Arvin may start beating himself up after he realizes the details of she who precedes the other A-faunus...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back