• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom RWBY - Turn To Dust

What should we name the academy in Atlas?

• Aatos Academy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Refuge Academy

• Shield Academy

• Fortress Academy

• Sanctuary Academy

• Stronghold Academy

• Bastion Academy

• Titan Academy

• Forge Academy

• Bunker Academy

• Total voters

Kiyoko Tomoe

The Donut Goddess
Dust... This world was made from dust. It started with dust, and it ends with dust. Currently, this is true for humanity, for dust is all that's left of civilization. Naturally, what one would think to be the cause of this is Grimm; however, that's not the case. Humanity hungers for power, and quite ironically, has too much of it; with Grimm close to extinction, their only way left to feel power is by holding power over one another. This is the reason in which war is prevalent in this world, and has been for nearly ten years.

Soo... Just a little tidbit of an idea I got, probably not at all what it'll be... Really, this is a RP idea that I want others to contribute to. I want my fellow RPers to create this RP with me, and so, I want to see just how many people would be interested in joining me for this RP. I may add a poll for something if I get some good ideas going too, so as to keep the creation of the RP done in part by the RPers through letting them choose what they would like to have in this RP.

Last edited by a moderator:
Below the heel lies HELL, above the heel lies GREATNESS. Join the heel, wear the heel; become the heel! With - (' :| )

Woops! Wrong RP!

@Veirrianna Valentine

Naw, I wouldn't kill you

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]I'm up for it =P
(Provided Masque doesn't kill me first xD )

[/QUOTE]
noremac said:
I am interested. This is exactly the kind of rp I have been looking for.
DiamondJack said:
Here we go, I'm in.
Thepotatogod said:
RedLikeRoses said:
I'm mildly interested.
gogojojo331 said:
Zab said:
I'm interested.
[QUOTE="The One Eyed Bandit]...Hey there.
Just tagging this to see where it goes.

[/QUOTE]
Great! Eight people, enough to start development of the RP! (Eight as in excluding White, 'cause she just likes t' pop in on things for fun :P )

Also, would everybody prefer this RP take place before, during, or after the time of Ruby and them? Actually, I'll put up a poll for that now, so feel free to vote.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Below the heel lies HELL, above the heel lies GREATNESS. Join the heel, wear the heel; become the heel! With - (' :| )
Woops! Wrong RP!

@Veirrianna Valentine

Naw, I wouldn't kill you

[/QUOTE]
As for you... Are ya actually here to join, or are you just bein' the beautiful nuisance you are that I hate but love? Don't worry, either way, I won't judge X3

@Kiyoko Tomoe

( :P ) Just being that little nuisance. You know I have to bother you. I also love reading/saying your RP descriptions so I just put 1 and 1 together ^^

Wassup Bandit

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]I also love reading/saying your RP descriptions

[/QUOTE]
So... Uhh, what, did I do a good job or somethin'? Yay, I seem to be doin' somethin' right in me life :P

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]

@Veirrianna Valentine

Naw, I wouldn't kill you

[/QUOTE]
Yes you would

Alright then... Before I begin all this big planning nad stuff behind the scenes for possible stuff, does anybody have any ideas and whatnot regarding the RP?

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]Alright then... Before I begin all this big planning nad stuff behind the scenes for possible stuff, does anybody have any ideas and whatnot regarding the RP?

[/QUOTE]
So would people pick teams to form or would they be assembled like in the main series?

IG42 said:
So would people pick teams to form or would they be assembled like in the main series?
Well, that depends on if we have a team system at all. Really, that kind of thing would be heavily influenced by what kind of story we have goin' on. Heck, maybe we'll end up playing the bad guys if people want xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back