• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom RWBY: Sovereignty of Ages OOC and CS

Hey, I'm just glad we can get started. ^^ Just finished my first post (after deleting the list of sundries), and I'm looking forward to what lies ahead.

Here's to hoping the rp doesn't up and die from a sudden lack of activity. *knocks on wood*

If I remember correctly, it's Lapis that would recognize Carmine, right? And Lapis is one of Inufandom's characters?

Also I don't remember if you had to load your weapons into the cargo hold or not. I was thinking of having Carmine hold onto Cerise Partisan since it looks like a regular cane on the outside, and he always keeps Crimson Vine tucked away in an inside pocket so...

I think they load them because if I remember correctly they didn't have the weapons on the ship but when they get to beacon the weapons are in their lockers but you could probably get away with him having his weapon on him since his looks like a normal cane

(Here's the updated sheet of Yuuki)

Name: Yuuki Onna

Height: 5’0”

Race: Faunas - Fox

Aura Color: Ice Blue

Former School Association: Haven Academy

Skills: She pretty good at video games. She’s an excellent shot in Archery. She’s loves dancing. She’s a closet nerd of Mech robots and could probably fix one if the opportunity ever came about.

Semblance: Energy Wings - Her semblance is, wings of energy sprout from her back, giving her the ability to fly for a max of 5 minutes. They resemble fairy wings but are the same color as her aura. It takes at least 24 hours to recharge to where she can use it again. Given time, she’ll be able to eventually have her wings out for longer periods of time.

Fighting Style: She mainly sticks to close range, but if things get tough she’ll try and back off to go long distance.

Weaponry/Accessories: Twin Katanas named “Raijin” and “Fujin” that form together and change into a bow named “Amaterasu” that forms and fires arrows made from dust built into the bow. The bow also has a sniper scope on it to fire at longer range if need be.

Appearance: Long white hair with a side shave on the left side of her head. Purple eyes that glow in the dark of the night. Two white fox ears adorn her head and a long white fluffy fox tail. She dresses in a battle kimono and has snake bite piercings and both of her earlobes gauged.

Personality: Calm and quiet, Yuuki tends to keep to herself most of the time. She loves to read and play games. She’s very nice and caring to anyone she is friends with or gets close to. She’s also perverted and tends to stare at other girls a lot.

Backstory: She was born to a wolf father and cat mother in the Kingdom of Mistral. She grew up with a pretty normal childhood. She didn’t really have any friends so video games and books were her ‘friends’ so to speak. Aside from that she grew up learning archery from her father and sword fighting from her mother. When she became of age she attended Haven Academy where she learned how to make her own weapon as well as unlock her semblance.

Everyone who has two toons:

I would personally appreciate if you kept your characters in separate posts, unless its like a conversation or a fight they are in together. I don't mind double posts in this regard.

AnnaVale AnnaVale It's actually Sanctum Academy that's the prep-high school for future Huntsman/Huntresses. Other than that the character sheet looks pretty good from what I can see. I could also see Yuuki being the Futaba of the group in some ways. lol

*sees a bunch of posts mentioning seats* Looks like I'll have to set that straight.

Last edited:
That's unfortunate. Also, I'M BOOOOOOOORED! I get that most people probably don't post u til the evening but MAN do I hate waiting around with nothing to do!. >.<

Astralworks Astralworks "Again?" Is this the second time around or something?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back