• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom RWBY // Small Group // Canon x OC Fest [CLOSED]

I'm willing to give some guidance, as long as you're confident you can write at a casual or higher level.

Oh I can write, trust me. I can give you a resume. It’s just been awhile since I made a RWBY OC and I’m not super sure my old one would fit for Ruby herself.

Oh I can write, trust me. I can give you a resume. It’s just been awhile since I made a RWBY OC and I’m not super sure my old one would fit for Ruby herself.
I trust you, and look forward to playing this!

I'll work with both you and Ruby's player (Elekta), so as long as everybody is good to one another, we should end up with an OC everyone can be happy about. Does that sound good?

I trust you, and look forward to playing this!

I'll work with both you and Ruby's player (Elekta), so as long as everybody is good to one another, we should end up with an OC everyone can be happy about. Does that sound good?

It does. And I shall endeavor to do the same as Yang. Communication will be key since again, this isn’t normally the role I play, at least not in romantic plays.

It does. And I shall endeavor to do the same as Yang. Communication will be key since again, this isn’t normally the role I play, at least not in romantic plays.
Alright! I agree with you that communication is key; we should talk about what kinds of characters are good for which canon in the OOC. (I just made it here Fandom - RWBY // Canon x OC Fest // OOC )

I'm gonna close this thread now, since I'm taking this as confirmation that you're in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back