• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom RWBY [OC] romance!

LostWater

Exciting!
I want to work on fleshing out my OC in the RWBY-verse and would love the chance to do it in a romantic setting!

the general idea is that Beacon academy has a weird number of students this year and because of the way teams are formed we are the only team of two that year. as the year goes on we grow closer as a team and though we number only two through our relationship we become as strong as the other 4 person teams.

My character's name is Razzmatazz, Razz to her friends.
Semblance: Razzmatazz can read minds and is especially good at perceiving what somebody wants.
Weapon: New Moon, resembling Cinder's bow, it is a bow and arrow that splits apart becoming nunchuck-daggers.

Description: Razz has long red hair she has fair skin. she's short thin and athletic she has green eyes contrasting with her hair. she white leggings and a white sweatshirt normally over an off white tank top.

my rp style is typically 2-5 sentences with occasional longer descriptions as needed. i don't mind any gender for this rp but i'd like you to dm me with your character or with a character in mind.

Would be interested! However, I'm new to RP, is that fine with you?
If that's okay pm me! I'll start making a character then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back