• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom RWBY Forgotten Times OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Thank thank you. I honestly slaved away hoping I was writing it right nice to know my hard work is appreciated. Man I really am that good.

And now he's rubbing off on you. Writer's curse
I simultaneously hate and love you for giving me this undertaking. I am happy I finally have someone not taking his shit and I have to write his reaction, but now I have to think on how he would react and would it be in character and how I can keep him in character without him maiming you.

Well, Ed's kinda a nihilist and more than a little unbalanced with a really weird sense of humor, I had the same issue you did

Realistically though, is anyone capable of maiming anyone in this situation? No one has a weapon and everyone's fully aura'd, and between the two of them there's no offensive semblance. I guess Constantine's more physically capable

Now that I think about it, if Aura heals minor injuries, does that extend to the damage Ed's lungs take when he smokes, I wonder?

Realistically though, is anyone capable of maiming anyone in this situation? No one has a weapon and everyone's fully aura'd, and between the two of them there's no offensive semblance. I guess Constantine's more physically capable

Now that I think about it, if Aura heals minor injuries, does that extend to the damage Ed's lungs take when he smokes, I wonder?
Maybe it would heal I have never though about it. Maybe thats why even people who are old are able to hold their own in fights and not be held back by their body. Also while we may not have weapons that doesn't mean Constantine won't try if hes mad enough.

Maybe it would heal I have never though about it. Maybe thats why even people who are old are able to hold their own in fights and not be held back by their body. Also while we may not have weapons that doesn't mean Constantine won't try if hes mad enough.
Well, everyone's trained and short of ripping furniture apart, they only have their fists, which Aura shield, so they'd be at it for a while

Ah! I don't know what to do! Part of me is saying "Ed's already committed to screwing with Constantine, keep egging him on!" The other half is going "I don't even know how often we should be posting, where is other people?!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back