• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom RWBY Forgotten Times OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here

SomebodyElse

Caught in a storm
We should be moving forward soon. I just want to fill out enough for two teams and I'll see who still wants to make a cs and decide where to go from there.

I'm not sure if this is the right thread to ask this, but after reading some of the threads over in the advice sub-forum, I wanted to ask how exactly you were thinking of handling combat resolution? I figure since this is RWBY we are talking about here, fighting is a foregone conclusion, possibly even between characters. Again, sorry for seeming completely out of the loop, I'm coming back to all of this after being away for quite a while and didn't know if things have changed drastically to deal with this, ah, divisive topic.

I'm not sure if this is the right thread to ask this, but after reading some of the threads over in the advice sub-forum, I wanted to ask how exactly you were thinking of handling combat resolution? I figure since this is RWBY we are talking about here, fighting is a foregone conclusion, possibly even between characters. Again, sorry for seeming completely out of the loop, I'm coming back to all of this after being away for quite a while and didn't know if things have changed drastically to deal with this, ah, divisive topic.
I don't know if I have a specific system in mind. I will probably be running the fights as GM, and will have control of villains and Grimm. I try not to put a bunch of rules on my RPs unless i absolutely have to. Do you have a specific issue or question you have in mind?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back