• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
I see I see, no issue there. Of course I should mention that I'm on an....."older device" shall we say, and good'ol Discord won't work with me. Hopefully that isn't an issue with you.

I see I see, no issue there. Of course I should mention that I'm on an....."older device" shall we say, and good'ol Discord won't work with me. Hopefully that isn't an issue with you.
Uhhh our OOC and main banter is on discord... so you'll be missing a lot of stuff...

Uhhh our OOC and main banter is on discord... so you'll be missing a lot of stuff...
Eldrid right, the amount of crucial information is mostly on discord so unfortunately it is necessary for this rp, im sorry

Any chance I can jump on the back of this train as it's leaving the station, so to speak? I'm more than happy to be on a waitlist until we get a few more players if that needs to happen.

Any chance I can jump on the back of this train as it's leaving the station, so to speak? I'm more than happy to be on a waitlist until we get a few more players if that needs to happen.
Ayyy we need 2 more people for 3 teams of four, though I do hope you don't mind your name being flexible as we try and scramble to try and make team names :xFwink:

I'm more than happy to be flexible when it comes to names, chances are I'll be able to come up with something for whatever letter would work best.

Hey, you want me to make a female cs specifically? I was planning on doing twins, but if there's not enough spots I won't

Users who are viewing this thread

Back