• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Pumpkid

~Vibing along the cosmos~
What if in an alternate universe, Beacon never fell and the Rwby team never existed or any relations? In this world, everything is fine except for the rumors of Grimm growing more berserk than usual. A darker threat is behind the spike in the Grimm's behavior and the investigation has lead to countless deaths, many injured and sending off Hunters and Huntress experts have left Beacon vulnurable. It will be up to the Beacon's students to protect and preserve the school.

The Rules

• As interesting as it may sound, this is honestly just a casual, chill Rwby chibi like rp but with plot so there will be more arcs of shennanigans with some points of seriousness
  • All RPN rules apply
  • No god modding or Mary sue Semblances
  • I will have a CS up with a link and Ooc will be discord
Edit: Character Sheet Here

Edit: Please be a little active and interactive on discord since its a team effort rp, please have a decent level of writing

Last edited:
Hello! It's been quite a while since I've been able to RP RWBY, so if you're still accepting I would love to join!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back