• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom rwby 1x1 [a longshot but im reliving my childhood<3]

rennya

hazbin hotel enjoyer
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
a06d1edf13d55851d36e4cb3498265a3.gif

hello there! my name is zaria and i'm looking for a rwby roleplay! c:
it's literally been years since i last saw the series and now i'm re-watching it in light of the new anime rwby: ice queendom that just came out! technically i've only seen up to season 5 of the original, but i'll be catching up soon! as of right now i've watched almost to the end of season 3 (ah, one of the best seasons in my opinion). it would mean a lot to me if someone would want to roleplay rwby with me as this series was a bit part of my early teenhood ^^

what i want;;
- i'm open to canon x oc pairings, canon ships, and oc x oc.
- i'm mainly interested in romantic pairings, but i wouldn't mind platonic as well!
- i am completely open to mxm, fxf, mxf, poly, nbxany, trans & more c: every pairing is welcome here!
- i'm not a novella writer, and i'm not asking you to be but please be able to write at least 200 words per reply with proper grammar and spelling; although i definitely understand if there are a few mistakes or under by a little. the most important thing in a roleplay is to have fun in the end ^^
- a little bit of patience would be fantastic! i've always struggled with writing under pressure and i'd love it if you could be patient while waiting for replies; although feel free to remind me if i haven't said anything for a week. i do work full time, so i'm rather busy most days. c: and of course i'll do the same for you!

love interests;;
i'd love to pair an oc with any of the following characters (in no particular order) & i can play anyone for you! c:

- qrow branwen, ruby rose, blake belladonna, jaune arc, pyrrha nikos, lie ren, penny polendina, emerald sustrai, mercury black, neptune vasilias

canon ships;; (i have a lot of ships but these are more of the popular ones ^^)
- arkos (i love them sm c': | jaune x pyrrha
- bumbleby | blake x yang
- nuts and dolts | ruby x penny
- renora | ren x nora
- blacksun | blake x sun
- seamonkeys | sun x neptune

if you'd like to roleplay with me please send me a message! we can also plot on discord too, just let me know what you'd prefer! ^^

thank you for reading and i hope we can create a fun roleplay together!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back