• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Running for your life (OPEN + ACCEPTING)

Jacen watched the floating camera and the moan almost in tears trying not to laugh. Looked like something you would see out of a cartoon- What he imagined cartoons to be like anyway. As he watched them, a few snickers came out. 'This is just too much- A Floating camera? A Idiotic Pedophile? Hahaha..' The Horned Elitta thought to himself...

"That's... odd..." Richard said as he watched the camera hovering out of his hands. It took a while for the Huntsman to figure out what was going on as he saw the camera hovering to the house. His eyes widdened "Hey that's mine!" Richard yelled, running towards the floating camera, concerned about the problems he would have if the others saw the pictures.

((I'm going to take a short break.))

Last edited by a moderator:
(Floating phone!)

Valentina moved over to the couch and gently lifted up Zeke's head, she sat down and rested his head in her lap. The small blonde looks over to her tail and frowned with a small sigh. "Stupid Huntsmen, now my tail is in so much pain..." Valentina reached a hand over and gently touched her tail, knowing if she touched it the wrong way she would cause a lot pain for herself. Her eyes lowered more against her head as she moved her hand of it softly. "My poor tail..." Valentina's hand started to glow a bright but soft green as she started to heal it and hummed a tune to keep focus.

Elise had decided to follow the suspicious man with the camera a long time ago. When he had stopped, she hid in the shadows and smirked, watching him run after his camera. She wasn't the only one watching however. She heard someone snickering and turned to see @xScreaminGhostx trying hard not to burst out laughing. Elise stealthily walked over to him and whispered, "You're going to blow your cover, dumbass."

She dangled it in the air and dodged out of his way when he came running after her. Luna flipped it around in a 'you want this?' kind of way. She tossed it up and down in her hand before looking through the photos. Pictures of her friends and the house. This would not do. Luna heard the laughter of somebody near by, and somebody telling them to stop. Floating camera...Genius.

"Do I fucking care?" He whispered back, letting out a few more snickers. This really was a sight. Jacen then shifted his hair and tie, clenching his horn again. His hand slipped down to where his Desert Eagle was, then clenching the back of it in case the girl tried something.

She shrugged. "Hey it's your funeral." Elise saw him reach for the desert eagle and she growled. "Killing me would help your cause, definitely." She rolled her eyes and returned to her spot, trying to stay quiet and hidden. She could tell the man running after the camera was a Huntsman, and Elise wasn't going to take any chances.

Richard just kept trying to grab the phone, which just kept going up and down as the Huntsman was starting to become more and more irritaded. "I swear to god, if you don't give my godddamn phone back..." the thoughts of his cover being completelly blown if more and more pictures were revealed had started to make the Huntsman blind with anger, his right hand reaching for his revolver. Richard stood there, breathing heavily with anger and his hand already gripping the revolver's handle. His mind was sprinting but it quickly stopped as the Huntsman let out a loud sigh, both hands on the hair as he tried to get his composture back "Look... atleast let me explain..." he said, trying to sound as convincing as he could, already cooking up a lie in his head if the Elttia allowed him to talk.

((A actual floating phone would either be the most usefull thing or the most useless now that I think about it...))

"Okay then-" Jacen said, snickering after at the female. He loosen his grip but did not move his hand, smirking at her. "Ya' know. You don't seem half bad. Nice and Mental." With that he laughed, already being in the mood for one.

Luna pursed her lips and placed her hands on her hips. A camera in one, and a now drawn pistol in the other. Floating like the phone. She clicked off safety and glared at him, but that could not be seen under her blanket of invisible. "Let you explain...Alright. Let's here it, and I'll decide for myself if it will be a good enough of a tale." Luna finally spoke. "I don't have all day and I'm really wanting to break this camera right here and right now." Luna twirled the pistol around her fingers, but it just looked like it was spinning in thin air. Obviously the others were having a good laugh, as she could here.

Elise ignored his comments and kept watching the two in the distance. She felt safe, like these others were on her side, except the one with the camera. So she decided to make things even more amusing. Elise moved her hands in a spherical motion, then outstretched her arms. Some dark clouds started forming above the photographer's head. She folded her arms, then, lifting one arm, she snapped her fingers, and a bright bolt of lightning hit close to the man, but it didn't hit him. Elise no longer felt the need to conceal herself. She was among friends.

Richard let Luna grab the pistol, him looking as the pistol hovered over next to the cellphone. "You see..." the Hunstman scratched his head "... I'm an Investigator of sorts... and some people hired me to track down one Elttia by the name of... Valentina A. Primo..." Richard pretended to chuckle nervously, "...althought, their method of hiring was a bit more agressive than previous customers... blackmail even..." he looked towards the hovering items, using them to track the Elttia position "... either I got information on where she was hiding... or I would be delivered to the Lastmen and be falsely accused as one of you." he pretended to the best of his capabilities to look scared as he said those words "...you know how the song and dance goes...right?" as he finished, a bolt of lighting struck the ground next to him, causing the man to jump and fall to the ground, this time with genuine surprise "That wasn't you, I hope..." he said shakingly with a frightened face, trying to take this opportunity to look slightly more innocent.

((I'm going to bed now. See you guys tomorrow.))

Luna eyed him down skeptically. The story was believable, but she wasn't sure if she believed him or not. "No, that was not me. I have no problem with letting you be falsely accused, makes my job easier." Luna took the camera and chucked it against a building nearby as it exploded against the wall and the pieces scattered to the ground in a rather loud manner. "And now, I ask you to leave." Luna, even if his story was true, didn't need anyone snooping on her friend or friends. She would have been just as harsh to the other two people near her, but they seemed friendly and were not like the man, and the woman had the same idea, seeing as though she had let a thunder storm go on top of the man. Luna smiled sweetly, under her invisibility, sarcastically at the man.

Jacen laughed manically, then grabbing his gun a bit. He never felt safe- Just a wierd... Funny... Hm? What did he feel? Jacen turned to the girl. "I like it... I like it... Anything else?"

Elise stared at him blankly, dropping her arms. The clouds disappeared when she did, and she raised an eyebrow. "What do you mean? You mean what other things can I do with my ability?" She waited for an answer from him while watching Luna, still curious as to who she was as well as the rest of the people.

(See you Cupcake! :P )

Squalo let out a big yawn as she shrugged off her coat and removed her boots, leaving her in her light blue nightgown. Lazily scratching the back of her neck, she turned to the Elttia that she brought into her home, and said, "Try not to touch any of the machines, alright? Took me a lot time to build or fix 'em up after all."

With those words, Squalo turned heel and left for the kitchen to prepare some food for her guests and for herself, assuming that they didn't eat anything in a while and since she hadn't had breakfast yet. After that, she's probably gonna go to sleep. She did wake up in the middle of the night after all.

(Sorry if the reply was late.)

Valentina nodded her head at Squalo's request as she finished healing her tail. Valentina turned to Zeke and started started to play with his hair. When Valentina was little she would always lay on her mother's lap when she was tired or wasn't feeling good, her mother would play with Valentina's hair as a way to comfort her which always worked. Valentina thought it would help Zeke feel comfortable so she moved her hands though his hair gently. The blonde girl hummed a soft and quiet tune, her tail started to sway softly as for the pain finally disappeared after she healed it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back