• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Running for your life (OPEN + ACCEPTING)

(Tomorrow it'll take even longer for me to reply, but I'll be available the day after and during weekends. Hopefully, anyway.)

Squalo let out a sigh of frustration as she ran her fingers through her long silver gray hair, her eyebrows furrowing together while her free hand rested on the curve of her hip. She wasn't a very patient woman, but she could set aside a bit of time to help these four, in respect to him.

After a few moments of silence, she gave a nod of understanding, knowing the importance of what the younger girl is doing. "Alright, but as soon as he's been stabilized, have you and your friends follow me." She told the blond, the hand that combed through her hair falling to her side. "You're going to need a place to stay for the time being, right?"

(Bye! Have fun at School!)

Valentina hesitantly agreed as she healed the male. She stayed there as she sung a song to help her keep focus, she tried desperately to ignore the burning pain her tail, the pain still not going away. She made a mental note to heal it later. 'Stupid Huntsmen...Because of them my tail hurts like heck!' Valentina frowned slightly as her left twitched and her right ear lowered against her hair. Eventually the wound closed up and healed completely, she looked over the wound just in case. She sighed in relief when she saw that is closed up fully, the blonde haired female turned to Squalo. "Excuse me Miss but....Could you help me carry him? I understand if you don't want to..." Bright orange eyes stared at the silver haired woman, her ears lowered in fear of Squalo yelling at her or something like that. Valentina developed a fear of humans because well her kind was hunted by them.

(Squalo.... Squalo...I've heard that name somewhere...)

Richard reviewed the pictures he had taken of the yelling Elttia which had already runned off. " The forest, huh..." he thought to himself, " I haven't got any leads so might as well take this one.", Richard stood up and started gathering some necessary utensils, including his revolver and cellphone but stopping as he was about to grab a syringe, discarding it as he thought that would be a dead giveaway of his true nature. The Huntsman left his apartment and headed to the forest.

(You'll figure it out soon xD )

"It's fine, kid, I'll do it." Squalo said in an even tone as to not frighten the young girl any further, though the older woman had no idea that was the reason, even going as far as to smile in reassurance, though her smile was a bit terrifying, truth to be told.

Kneeling down, Squalo carefully took the unconscious boy into her arms with surprising ease. Though maybe it wasn't very surprising at all. Ultimately, despite being just a civilian now, she's still a former Lastmen, a swordswoman, and a mechanic, all wrapped into one.

"Come on, kid, make sure you and your friends keep up." Squalo told the younger girl as she stood up, the boy still in her arms. Turning heel, she began trudging back to her home near the edge of the forest at a slow, but steady pace.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Thank you..." Valentina nodded her head as she told up from the ground and grabbed Mike's hand to pull him along with her. Although she was afraid of humans Valentina felt like she could trust Squalo. "Luna!" Valentina called out of Luna and mentioned her to follow them, she than turned around and followed Squalo as she pulled Mike along with her. Her tail wrapped around her waist so she wouldn't move it around and cause more pain to it. "...Um...Thank you very much Miss... What's your name?" Valentina walked along side Squalo as she leaded Mike to follow her and hoped that Luna was folllowing. Squalo looked very trustworthy to Valentina, she didn't care that she was a human.

(Wait I think I got it!!)

The Hunstman observed the people from afar. He could recognize three of them, the unconscious kid and the girl he saw in the alleyway, and the yelling Elttia from before. He just wasn't able to recognize the woman that was lifting the youger one. "Bingo" he whispered to himself as he heard the name Luna being thrown around. He began following them, keeping a fair distance from the group so they hopefully wouldn't notice him.

(Oh really?)

Squalo paused in her steps when she heard the question. Turning her head over to the younger girl, she stared at her bright orange eyes with her own sharp blue grey orbs before letting out a small, genuine smile grace her features, unable to restrain it like she usually would.

"My name is Squalo." The Japanese-Italian told her before continuing her walk, adjusting her hold on the boy she carried slightly. "And you, kid?" She asked, looked over to the Elttia over her shoulder.

Last edited by a moderator:
(KHR! Squalo's from the Varia family!!)

"Valentina A. Primo. My mother said that my whole family was Italian, including me." Valentina smiled softly at Squalo. Squalo seemed like a really nice lady, she's helping Valentina and her group. The blonde haired female known that her friends wouldn't trust the sliver haired female just yet but Valentina knew that Squalo was nice woman though she looked sort of scary at first. Valentina felt like she could fully trust her. "Are you Italian?" Valentina asked with curiosity filling her eyes, her tail unwrapped from her waist and started to wag in somewhat joy but was immediately stopped by Valentina when she winced in pain at it moving. The Huntsmen did a number on her poor tail so now it was hard to move it.

Richard couldn't help but to take off his phone, taking constant photos of the two talking, walking on various directions so he could catch various angles of them. "Squalo... and Valentina..." he repeated those names various times so he could remember them for later.

(Ding ding ding! We have a winner!)

"Half. My mother was Japanese. My father was Italian, though." Squalo answered her as they finally got out of the woods. Her silver grey hair fluttered a bit due to the light breeze that hit her face when she stepped into the slightly crowded streets towards her home. "Make sure to hide your features, kid. Wouldn't want anyone knowing you're Elttia, right?"

Squalo paused for a fraction of a second, narrowing her eyes as she discreetly looked around before continuing to walk. Her instincts were telling her that there was someone watching them, someone with hidden intention. She picked up the pace slightly, turning her head over to Valentina over her shoulder. "We should hurry."

(Yay! I knew I heard Squalo's name from somewhere! I love KHR, it's one of my favorite animes.)

(Richard is making think of him as some kind of stalker....)

Valentina pulled her hood over to cover her ears and eyes. She reached over and covered Zeke's ears and followed Squalo quickly. Her left ear twitched from all noise that was going around in the crowded town. "Okay.." Valentina followed Squalo though the streets, holding her arms to her chest in slight fear. She was scared that someone would bump into herand they would find out she as a Elttia or something like that happening. Valentina carefully wrapped her tail around her waist tightly, thanking the lord that no one saw her tail.

(Well, his tracking skills are rather questionable to be honest...)

Richard froze for a moment when the silver grey haired woman began looking around. Noticing that the group had picked up the pace, the Huntsman cursed under his breath, putting away his cellphone. Richard decided it was best for him to blend in with the crowd, although he tried to always keep an eye towards the group, using the crowd to approach them without being easily noticed.

(I'm not surprised that it is!)

"Keep you and your friends close kid, we're almost there." Squalo said as her eyes caught sight of her home. She quickly went into a sprint before kicking the door open, revealing the inside for all to see.

The Japanese-Italian had all kinds of machinery and tools simply laying around in her home, looking a bit out of place in the room, yet seeming as though they belonged right where they were.

"Close the door behind ya, will you, kid? Don't want anybody snooping around after all." Squalo said as she gently layed the unconscious boy on her couch, turning to look over at Valentina once she did.

(( Back. ))

"Hm." He mummered again, looking up into the sky. He walked back on down the street, looking at every door... 'Which one looks rich?' He asked himself with a devilish smirk on his face. From their he kept walking, Trying to avoid being noticed, being taller than most humans.

(Sorry! I fell asleep last night!)

Valentina did as Squalo asked her and closed the door behind them. She pulled down her hood asher ears lowered against her head. "Thank you so much for helping us....I really appreciate it." Valentina smiled up at Squalo softly. Valentina was really grateful that Squalo helped them our even though they were Elttias, Valentina owned Squalo. The blonde haired female's eyes looked around the room and all the machinery laying in it's places before she looked back at Squalo.

Luna trailed behind, invisible, Mike, Val, Zeke, who was carried by a human by the name of Squalo. A man was following them, and she knew that. It may have been that he had gotten lost or something like that and was looking for directions, so she had no intention of killing him yet. She didn't walk inside with the group, but stayed outside the house's door, guarding it in case the man decided to do anything. But he wouldn't be able to see her, because she wa invisible. What if he was a Huntsman? Or Lastman? This would not go down well if that was the case.

As the group entered the house, Richard just stood outside as he saw the door being closed. The Huntsman simply observed the house for a couple of minutes until he finally took out his cellphone and began taking pictures of the house once he made sure the group who entered wasn't capable of seeing what he was doing.

Jacen looking at the man taking pictures, had a hand near his gun again. 'Is he some sort of pervert?' He asked himself, just stopping walking. From that his his horns waved as he tilted his head, immatur-ishly walking along past the guy, leaning against the nearest wall where the Huntsmen couldn't see him.

Luna clenched her teeth together hard with fury. She should have just walked up right then and there and picked the camera from is hands and smashed it on the ground, but that would just lead to more chaos and possibly death. Luna would wait and protect them if he tried to come in.

Richard just kept taking pictures, being way too distracted with his actions to notice the horned Elttia that passed by and not noticing the other Elttia at all, mostly because she was invisible. It took a while for the man to stop taking pictures, staying in place as he reviewed the pictures on his cellphone, "That kid was more helpfull than I thought." he said to himself reffering to the yelling Elttia from before, walking away from the house "Shame that I couldn't see Luna though, but at least I have a clue at where they are." he continued his mumbling, smiling stupidly.

Luna was angry now, and he was walking away with the pictures! She marched over to the man and plucked the camera out of his hands before hovering it over the ground, getting ready to smash it to pieces. But, she took the camera and walked back to the house, guarding it again. This was not going to happen, not on her watch. The team was already in pretty bad shape and she didn't want some other person trying to ruin it again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back