Rundown Church

Status
Not open for further replies.
(I'm trying to portray the strength of a member of the Grand Mage Council so it may seem like I'm going to god mod. but he has plenty of major weaknesses like any immortal human. He has horrid defense. basically if you can destroy his barrier his only defense is his offence don't worry after this He'll be less flashy with his magic)

Merlin mumbles curses in Latin under his breath and slams his fists on the ground creating a crater two times larger than the one his fall made. After the dust settled any audience member would see trees smashed into pancakes boulders that where there turned into dust, but because it was magic that did this plant life started to grow instantly. then they would see Katherine and Merlin floating in the same spot he they originally were. he stood up as if he was standing on solid ground. and in a Dreamy English Accent he spoke to Katherine. "I am perfectly alright.. Shall we be off?" He and Katherine head to land as soon as Katherine is safe from falling she drops to the ground. Merlin Continues to head to the church when he gets there the doors opens he doesn't speak to anyone. Until he passes them all. he looks back and then is confused. then looks away. He begins to shuffle through the rubble. 30 seconds he pushes his arms back and moves everything backwards including the fire and meals but the weird thing is nobody felt like they where moving instead it looked as if the floorboards grew longer and a pathway opened up and Merlin sighs. "Man this place has gone to the sewers hasn't it." He then contours 5 expensive chairs. "Sit I need to ask you some question."

Last edited by a moderator:
Katherine was very much frightened by the man that made her hover around with him, his energy and scent were all kinds of weird and she felt awkward being so close to him. She was glad he was alright, but his abilities scared her. He had power, she could easily feel that and when he had grabbed her, taking her back to the church she blushed heavily. It wasn't just his touch the embarrassed her, but his accent too. Once back to the church, she shied away her stress soon consuming her as she shifted into a wolf. She hid in the corner and whimpered as she tried to calm herself a bit.

Karson's eyes shot up and glared at the male that had dragged his sister in. When she changed into a wolf, he knew she was stressed and that made him growl low in his throat, but before he could confront the male, they were all pushed back and the whole room grew in size. Looking around, he held Meera close to him and than began to stare the man down questioningly. 

"What kind of questions..? Who the hell are you!?" His voice was rough with a tad of annoyance in it.

@Dexus @RacingBloodWolf @Keto_Uskai

(No worries, you didn't really seem OP, all you did was move everyone and and make the room bigger and the landing was understandable since you know, you're Merlin lol)

"You barely know me though..." her orange eyes showed nothing but surprise and worry.  She didn't want anything to happen to these people. The faint smell of something burn filled her nose, "Oh crap!!!" She growled turning to look towards the food. When the new guy came I'm her eyes glowed and she glared. She was a bit taken aback by being held close by Karson she wasn't used to such contact.

Last edited by a moderator:
"The name is Merlin maybe you heard of me? Or maybe you heard of King Arthur?" He then motioned to the seats as everyone began to move forward towards one of the conjured chairs each gets their own. He looks at Kai. "Surely you know who I am after all you did use magic and I'm the reason why you can use it." He says referring to the legend where Merlin saves everything magic from King Uther Pendragon's extermination.

Kai stood there in absolute shock, he was almost speechless "Merlin? I have read about you a 100 times! I know alot about You! Why did Lancelot betray King Author?"

"I don't know what your talking about but..." she looked at Karson blushing. "Um...I think your sister needs help calming down...also that stew is going to burn up if it doesn't get stirred soon..."

(is it normal that my previous post appears in my reply box)

"Lancelot was a ladies man and he couldn't stand the fact that Gwen loved another so he got her drunk and tricked her into bed... Wasn't I supposed to asking the questions?" He than stood up moved his finger and the stew started to stir "First question why are you in this place? Second question do you know what this place is?"

Kai smiled "I'm just a wanderer and just found this place accidently, seems like a church to me." Kai looked at Merlin "Was it Authors love for his mother or hatred for her murders that allowed him to remove Excalibur?"

"It was actually his hatred of magic that drove him to draw his sword. His father Uther Pendragon twisted his mind making him think that all magic was an evil abomination until a lowly steward by the name of Merlin came into his life and changed it forever." He then sighed "So what you're saying is your ignorant of this place. Your Mentors must be idiots." He looks to the wolf girl seeing that she is still cowering in the corner "What is there to be afraid of young wolf?"

Karson released Meera, him rubbing the back of his neck a bit as he didn't realize he'd been keeping her so close to him. Clearing his throat and blushing a tad bit he stepped back and hesitated a moment before moving towards his sister. "S..sorry about that Meera, also to answer your question, it doesn't matter that we just met, your a woman in need of help and I'm an able man to help you.. to protect you." He gave her a warm smile as her reached his sister and gave her head a pat. "Katherine, no need to be so shy.. Merlin you said your name was, my sister gets nervous around others and is quite shy at times." Katherine stared at her brother and calmed enough to shift back into her human self. Rubbing her arm she looked over at Merlin and spoke softly. "Is this place important to you or something? Me and my brother find out that this was the original location for the town down the hill, but a bad fire wiped it out."

"Katherine my wonderful girl you are the closest of yet." He than started down that pathway that opened up "This place was a temple for the 8 Grand Mages You may have heard of them in fairytales Jafar, Väinämöinen I cant pronounce his name so I call him V, Morgawse aka Morgan" Looks to Kai "King Arthur's sister, Medea, Moghrabi the original villain of Aladdin Jafar was just a more interesting person, Circe, Jannes, and Jambres." He points at 8 pillars that where carved into people that layed in ruins. "I know what you're thinking "Where do you fit in that's already 8" Well my curious friends I didn't want the fame or glory that came with the title so instead of the 9 it was 8. plus I hate odd numbers." He then stopped at where only his head poked up and he turned around. "well are you coming its safer down here than there "He points at Meera. "You are in some trouble. Well your Heart beat and sweat glands are telling me that."

Kathrine blushed some looking away as she played with her braid. She wasn't used to praise, so she was slightly flattered, but also shy due to the attention. Karson looked down at his sister, he was surprised to see her in such a good mood around strangers, that made him somewhat happy that these people were here. Looking back towards Merlin, he slowly walked away from his sister and pointed towards Merlin questioningly. "Why are you telling us all this stjff, what do you need for us? it's written all over your face that you need something and I also sense your worried about something.So stop pussy footing around and tell us.." Karson's patience was a bit low as he crossed his arms and stood a few steps behind Meera. Katherine step closer to the rest of the group, but stayed behind everyone. She decided to stay quiet and listen to what Merlin would answer.

"I need your help so you shall continue to live" He gave no other explanation and started down the passage again.

Meera bit her lip, she knew she was scared bit she didn't like the fact that he could tell. "Nei...er...I mean no...I'm staying up here...I don't do well in places like that..." she silently cursed herself for slippong up and speaking in her tribes language. "I'll just stay here and finish up the food..."

Karson gave a glance back at Meera, a small reassuring expression that she didn't need to go anywhere. Turning his gaze back towards Merlin he stepped forward and spoke loudly at him. "None of us are going anywhere! Telling us it's to save our existence, isn't enough of an explanation. We've all heard stories of you, even I and my sister, but you must understand that you can't force people to do as you say." Sighing, her rubbed his brow with his fingers taking in a deep breat as he looked back at him. "You've been gone from our world a long time Merlin, people have changed. Many of us not trusting people, if you want us to help you, you need to explain more."

Katherine knew her brother was right, but she sensed there was something big bothering Merlin. She smelt a difference in scent on him, he seemed frantic and a tad nervous. Stepping through everyone she stepped out in front of her brother. Looking at her brother she gave a weary smile. "I can go with him and liaten to what he has to say." Karso growled and turned towards his sister a angry yet worried expresaion on his face. "Katherine, you-" Katherine placed a hand on his chest and gave a smile. "Don't worry, I'll call out if I'm in trouble, I promise." She turned towards Merlin as her brother ground his teeth, but gave her a nod. "Merlin, is it alright if I go with you and hear you out?"

Meera didn't actually know anything about Merlin, her village had been hidden and she hadn't known anything of the outer world. She walked over to the stew and took over stirring it, her mind drifted back to Samuel and she shuttered. She wanted him dead, she never wanted him as a mate. "He will never be my shei'tan..."

Karson heard Meera say something and turning his head to look over his shoulder at her, he saw she seemed really bothered by something. The fear in her eyes concerned him, looking back at his sister he sighed and went and grabbed Meera's hand softly taking her off to the side from everyone. "Meera what's wrong and if I may ask what is a shei'tan." He looked down at her with worry all over his face.

She looked up sharply, he had heard her? She glanced at him before looking at the ground, "I-it means, husband or true mate...all he is, is a killer..." she said rubbing her arm with her free hand. She looked up at Karson, in her eyes, were pain, hatred, worry, and regret. "When Sam was courting me at first everything seemed fine, wonderful in fact...and then my father came to me and told me on the night of our wedding I was to assassinate him. I was so confused and lost, I actually did love him. I told my father I could never do that and that's when I found out...Samuel was the one who murdered my baby brother and my mother..." her eyes watered but she held the tears at bay, "It was like someone just ripped my heart out and crushed it... I then vowed to kill him on our wedding night but he made a move before that he came and threatened my father, so he sent me away on my own into a world I knew nothing about..." she stopped there she didn't want to relive through the oither things, like her father's death or the men she had run into when she first was pushed out of her hidden village.

Karson raised a brow and than pointed to his ear. "I have really good hearing.." He stayed quiet, listening to her story of her past and this man that was set to marry her. The pain she went through and was still holding onto to this very day was heart wrenching. His hands gripped into fist as he heard about this man named Samuel and all the suffering he had caused Meera. Bending down he wipped away one of the tears spilling from her reddened eyes. He absolutely hated seeing women in this much pain and torment. He wanted to end Meera's fear and suffering and without thinking he brought her into a big protective hug. Her rubbed the back of her head and whispered softly to her. "There's no more running away from this Meera, he won't stop til he has you it seems, so we need to face him and I'll be there to help you. I've got your back."

She wasn't used to the gentleness he was showing but it warmed her heart, she closed her eyes forcing all the pain at bay. She would become stronger than ever before and she would defeat Samuel. She relaxed a bit as he rubbed her back, maybe this comforting feeling was what she was looking for. "Thank you...." she brought her arms up and hugged him back. "Thank you so very much."

He caught her scent but it was very old and untraceable. He sighed finding her was proving to be difficult... He didn't like it one bit, in fact it only made him want to kill her more.

Karson stood there holding her, he rubbed her back gentle and just stood there comforting her. He gave her a warm smile and spoke softly. "Meera, you can solve this problem and I'll be thee to help you, I promise."

She pulled back slightly, "Thank you Karson..." she said smiling softly at him. "But there is one thing I want you to promise me...if you plan to help me if at any point your sisters life is in danger. Forget about me and focus on her...Losing your family is much worse than losing a friend."

Karson nodded and stepped away and turned to look at his sister, a soft sigh leaving his lips. "Me and Katherine know how it is to lose family, so I understand completely, but it seems that me and my sister will be parting ways soon enough." He frowned and than composed himself hiding his sadness.

Meeta smiled and patted his shoulder, "Well even if you do go your own ways you'll always be there for you and she will always know that." She laughed softly, "Looks like we both need someone to talk to..."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread