Rundown Church

Status
Not open for further replies.
Karson quickly grabbed and held onto Meera's unconscious body, he stared down at her witha warm smile and soonhe was caught off guard by Samuel healing the burns he had just recieved by Meera's fox fire. Before Samuel had a chance to run away, Karson quickly grabbed his arm and stared up at him with a very serious expression. His voice sounded a bit stern and cold when he spoke, but they were also honest and sounded hopeful in a sense. "Where do you think your going? I think you and Meera need to have a nice long conversation. You both need that to move passed all this, don't get me wrong.. I've started to grow fond of Meera and I would love to get to know her more. So you telling me to take careof her, I appreciate it." He inhaled deeply, letting a deep sigh out as he continued. "I'll always be there for Meera, I believe she needs a new beginning, a fresh start and I'd like to be the one to give her that, but I don't feel right about it ending between you teo like this. Please stay until she wakes and than talk about everything." Karson stood to his feet, him cradling Meera gently in his arms as she moved his head in the direcgion of the church, gesturing Samuel to follow.

Samuel in a way wanted to ignore his words and just leave...walk out of Meera's life and never see her again bit the other part knew he was right. He sighed, "O-okay..." his foxes ears where pinned against his head as he watched Meera be carried by the man. The feelings of love that had been between Meera and him had been real. And having watched her almost lose complete control and how he had shattered her. It drained all the hatred out of him, he had been blaming her for something that hadn't been her fault.

Meera nuzzled into Karson's chest, taking in his scent. She relaxed into him in her unconscious state.

Karson gave him a nod and slowly began to walk towards the church, her cradled Meera softly and smiled down at her warmly as she nuzzled into him. She looked so peaceful while sleeping, this became his favorite expression that Meera has made at himsince meeting her. He wondered if she'd even talk to Samuel, he hoped she would and if she needed someone there for her, he would be. Holding her a bit tighter he walked up through the trees as the church came into view. "Even though I don't like you much Samuel, I'd like to thank you for agreeing to talk with Meera. I don't think you fully understand what you've done to Meera over the years, it was really hard on her.... you better apologize properly to her or I'll beat you to a pulp." He turned his head towards him and gave a grin, liking the idea of that. 

"Yeah...what I did to her...sure..." he muttered. As soon as he was in the church he sat down in a corner. He thought back to when he had planned to tell her but her father stepped in and ruined everything.

Meera stayed asleep for a little bit longer before waking up slowly. Karson's face filled her vision and she jumped, "k-karson are you okay I burned you what...where is Samuel..."

Karson rolled his eyes at Samuel's comment, but he supposed he couldn't be too mad about it, seems that Meera's father had a big roll in all this. Once inside the church, Karson laid Meera gently down on one of the benches, him squatting beside her until she woke up. He occasionally looked over at samuel, making sure he didn't sneak out and after a bit more waiting Meera finally woke. Karson grabbed her hand and gently stroked through her had smiling. "Meera, Meera calm down I'm fine.. Samuel healed me and I'm asking you to give him a chance to talk, I'll be right here if you need me. I honestly believe you both need this." His hand gently glided through her hair to her cheek, his thumb rubbinv softly and soon he leaned up and gave her a soft kiss to the forehead.

Samuel looked up as Meera woke up in a panic he was surprised she asked about him. He stood and walked over towards her, "Meera...um...can we talk in private or at least outside..." his ears were laid back.

Meera smiled at Karson, she then looked over at Samuel and sighed, "Sure...I guess.."

Karson stood up and gave a pat to Samuel's shoulder as he walked passed him. He looked back over his shoulder at Meera and gave a reassuring smile. "Call out for me if you need to.." He waved his hand as his other went into his front pocket, he stepped over to his bag and dug through it grabbing out a lighter and a cigarette. He leaned against the far wall lighting up the cigarette and taking a long drag off it, him blowing the smoke above him.

Meera nodded and slowly followed Sam out. He walked outside leaning against the building, "Look Meera...I'm...well I planned on telling you, but your father killed your brother and then pinned it on me...and..." She shook her head, "Why didn't you try and pull me off to the side to tell me anyways?!?" He sighed, "It was your brother Meera I figured you would never listen to me." Meera nodded he hand a point she wouldn't have listened.

Karson could hear the two talking outside, he smiled to himself glad that they could talk. He looked up at the ceiling, his sister was gone now and he was stuck by himself. He would manage, that wasn't ever the problem, he worried about how his sister would live with her anxiety around people. Peering over at the door as his cigarette sat in his mouth, he wondered what Meera would do after hers and Samuel's talk, he couldn't deny that he was growing fond at her, but there was no guarantee she felt that way for him. Sighing to himself, he took a drag off his cigarette and waited.

"I'm sorry you had to go through all of that Sam..." all the anger she had felt against him was just sadness and regret now. He shrugged, "Well I'm glad we can be civil now I guess...but I won't bother you and that guy. He is much more suitable for you my anajia..." he bent down and kissed her softly on the lips. She was shocked when he kissed her, "Y-your leaving..." He ruffled her hair, "Yeah...I think a fresh start is much needed." He hugged her and wiped a tear that was sliding down her cheek. "We will meet again and if he doesn't treat you right I'll kick his ass."  She laughed softly, "Okay...good bye then..." She watched him walk away and then turned heading back inside she went straight for Karson and buried her face into his chest. 

Karson had his head leaning back against the wall as he stood there, his almost gone cigarette resting between his lips barely staying lit as he suddenly heard Meera enter, raising his head he was about to greet her, but felt her just bury her face into his chest. The cigarette dropped to the the floor as he looked down at her surprised. Placing one hand around her upper back and the other gently caressing her hair, he spoke softly to her. "So he left, huh? Were you guys able to come to an understanding Meera?" He was pretty sure he knew the answer already, but he knew she was upset about the whole thing because that fact was that she still had love for him and it hurt her to see him go. Smiling faintly, he moved his hands lower and hugged her tightly, reassuring her that he wasn't going anywhere and that he'd be here for her.

She nodded, "He said that he needed a fresh start...I wish he would have just told me to begin with..." she whispered choking on the tears that threatened to spill. "I'm glad I'm not alone...thank you Karson..." she pulled back and wiped at some tears, "I probably seem pathetic right now..."

Karson locked his jaw as his teeth ground a bit, he could see all the pain in her face, it forcing itself out all at once, breaking her slowly. He was a tough guy, but when he saw a gil in pain like Meera was now, he just turning into the most caring and understanding person. Letting her wipe at her tears he looked down at her and placed a hand on her shoulder. A warm smile on his face. "Meera you're not pathetic at all, you're alliwrd to feel this way." Closing his eyes he pulled his hand back as his body became a blur as he shifted. There on the ground was a pure black fox, it cooing and nuzzling at her leg. All he wanted was her to smile, this little action wouldn't be able to take her pain away, but maybe it could cheer her up a bit. 

She smiled softly as he shifted to a pure black fox. Crouching down next to him she ran her hand through his fur, "If I had been alone right I probably would be dead....well at least the human part of me would be." She took in a deep breath to calm herself, "What shall we do now Karson..." she no longer had to worry about Samuel so...what was there to do. 

(weehooo finally time off work yay)

Merlin continues down the stairs. "It has the magic to instantly transfer you to your brother and only your brother." he stops and stretches. "Don't try to remove it. Your finger may rip off."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread