Rundown Church

Status
Not open for further replies.
When the day came and Kathrine did go her separate ways from her brother for good, she hoped to be there for him. She held her bowl out, "I'll take seconds my fine chef!!!" She said with a smile, even though she was already moving to go get it herself. She hoped it would cheer him up a bit more.

Last edited by a moderator:
Karson grabbed her by her shoulder and tugged her back, taking the bowl from her hands as he gently flicked her forehead. "I'll get it for you, after all I am the fine chef." He gave he a wink as he teased her while he efilled her bowl handing it to her.

She giggled at first a bit surprised, but greatfully took the bowl amd took a bite, "I give this food the best rating ever...um...well whatever that is?" She said blushing slightly.

((Haha didn't even notice that auto correct turned Chef to Chief))

Karson laughed a bit and shook his head. "If my food gets the best rating than why don't I have my own five star restaurant?" He raised a brow and nudged her softly.

(damn auto correct lol)

She tapped a finger to her chin and her ears laid back in thought, "Because most people don't have a sense of taste like me!!!" She said laughing softly, her ears coming forward.

He finally picked up her scent, "I got you now...." he turned swiftly in the direction and ran for it.

Karson chuckled and patted the top of Meera's head. "Well look what I have here, my number one fan." A smirked curved his mouth as he looked down at Meera. Him moved a few steps away as he grabbed his own bowl of the stew and began to eat. Meera was right thestew turned out great.

As Merlin and Kathrine disappeared down the stairs a burning sensation it felt as if your thumb was going to seer in half would be felt on Karson's and Kathrine's right thumb as a black ring with their sibling's name inscribed on them.

Katherine followed behind Merlin, she stayed quiet as she kept herself composed, trying not to cry thinking of her and her brother leaving one another soon. She soon came to an abrupt stop as she clenched her hand and winced in pain. She looked down at her thumb as she grit her teeth from the pain. Looking at Merlin she spoke out to him. "W..what is this ring on my thumb and why did it hurt?"

Karson was busy talking with Meera as he ate the stew, when suddenly he dropped the bowl and grabbed his hand as he groaned from the strange pain on his thumb. After a few moments the pain ceased and he looked at his thumb that now wore a weird ring on it. His expression relaxed after seeing his sisters name on it. "What is this...?"

She glanced over concerned, "Um...if it hurt then my guess would be it is a life connection ring, or at least that's what we would call it...then again it could be something entirely different. " She grabbed his hand looking at the ring, it was similar to that of a soulmate ring her people used... The pain one felt on their hand was what connected them and when your soulmate died it hurt so much if you didn't die or have someone or something to keep you sane then you lost yourself... Thankfully when her mother passed away June had, had her and her little brother. 

Karson listened to Meera's words, letting her take his hand to observe the ring closer. Rubbing his neck he raised a brow in question. "Well that is kinda nice that I can be connested to my sister at all times, but what made these things appeared on our thumbs?" Thinking it over he sighed, he had an idea of who could have done it and he was kinda thankful for it. "Thanks for explaining it for me Meera."

She blushed slightly, "I could be totally wrong. You'd have to ask Merlin...these types of rings are magic and binding in a way but one for siblings...I'm not sure how those work." She twirled a piece of hair between her fingers thinking on it.

Karson gave her a warm smile, bending forward a bit as he looked her in the eye. "Why do I need to talk to Merlin when you explained it perfectly to me Meera." She thought she was rather cute when she thought so seriously. He supposed he never had time to meets girls while growing up, but there was something about Meera and her kindness that he was growing rather fond of.

She laughed slightly, "Well like I said I could be wrong." She hadnt had this much fun since Samuel had turned against her. A bit of sadness and pain filled her eyes but she quickly dispelled it.

He was getting closer, her scent was slowly but steadily growing stronger by the minute.

Karson smiled and gave Meera a reassuring pat to the shoulder. "For the most part it sounds pretty spot on Meera." He stared down at he and than frowned seeing Meera drift into sadness as her mind wandered to unecessary thoughts and memories. Squatting down in front of her he gentle raised his hean and lifted her chin so she could look at him. "Meera whatever you are thinking about, it was in the past and I promise you here and now that we can make better memories for you, so you no longer have to have you past haunt you." 

She smiled softly at him, "Thank you..." it was all she could think to say but her eyes showed him so much more. They showed him how much those words meant, like a glimmer of hope, trust, a safe place once more. 

He came upon a church and circled it, she was definitely inside, but there were others. He sat down and shifted to his human form leaning against a tree. How should he go about this, he didn't want to fight against a bunch of others. He wanted to get Meera by herself and slowly kill her letting her know why, showing her how he had tortured her father.

@Strange_Encounters

Karson didn't mimd her not saying more, everything he needed was in her eyes, he could see he had mad her happy and feel something she hadn't in a very long time. After a few minutes of happy silence,the winds were picking up outside, he looked out the newly fixed window and than glared for a moment. It had seemed like someone was in the thick of the tree line, widening his eye a bit more, it seemed likea man was leanjng on a tree, eyeing the church. Sniffing the air, he gave a pat to Meera's shoulder and started for the door. "I'll be back Meera, just need to step out for some fresh air. Stay here with everyone." He gave a faint smile and exited the church.

Once outside, he turned to the left and headed to the tree line, his hands in his pockets and him stopping a few couple feet away. Inhaling deeply he raised a brow, he had a similar scent to Meera's, but he didn't want to jump to conclusions, so instead he called out to the male in the trees. "Hey! Do you have business with someone in the church?" He decided a simple question would be a good way to start off, but Karson was fully on guard, cause his animal senses were going crazy the closer her got to this man.

Samuel looked at the man, "I've been looking for Meera, she is the last of the Zeral Tribe and im searching for her to protect her."

Meera nodded bit as soon as the door opened Sam's scent hit her. She quickly followed Karson out and ran up pinning Sam to the tree, her hand had long claws. "What do you want....Samuel..."

Karson crossed his arms and gave a cocky smile as he shook his head. "I'd like to believe that, but too bad your pulse gave it away. Sorry to tell you this, but ai know your lying-" He was cut of by the blur of Meera's figure gasping a hold of the man and slamming him into a tree. Karson'seyes widened when Meera spoke the others name, so he was the one for all of Meera's sorrows. Clenching his teeth and hands he stared at Meera and than glared at Samuel. "Meera, don't let your anger cloud your actions, have a clear mind, that way you won't make mistakes, trust me I've let my anger cloud me and I have the scars to prove that that was a big mistake."

Karson's words didn't really make sense to her but they were enough to distract her slightly and that's all Samuel needed. He used her turned head and loosened grip to pin her to the tree. "oh sweet Meera..." He said smelling her neck before bringing his face directly in front of hers and licking her lips a smirk on his face.

Karson let a deep grow out from deep in his throatwhen Samuel grabbed her and switched the playing field. His pupils shrank in size as her made fists and took a step forward. "I'm telling you once, realise her.."

"Oh..I'm sorry but I'm afraid I don't listen to anyone. She was supposed to be mine. Hey dear let me tell you a little secret about your oh so perfect pop's. He murdered my family, he killed my village. HE WAS THE ONE WHO KILLED YOUR BROTHER!!!!" He practically yelled the last part.

Tears slid down her face, not only because he was yelling but because he was showing her the truth and she so did not want to believe it. She slid to the ground, tears falling and her eyes dulled. Everything she knew and had trusted had just been destroyed, her soul had pretty much just shattered.

@Strange_Encounters))

Karson's canine teeth sharpened as her clenched them tightly together. He didn't like what he had told Meera, but there was truth in the words he spoke. Watching Meera fall and break down, he quickly was able to shift partially so he can gain the speed needed to get in between them and shove Samuel back some. Looking down in the corner of his eye he frowned, even though Meera didn't want to believe any of what Samuel said, she could feel the truth of it all. 

Turning his gaze on Samuel he baed his sharpened teeth as he spoke coldly to him. "So when all this started, it was just for revenge? You hurt someone innocent of the acts you speak of because what a cruel old man did to you? Dont you believe, killing her family was enough? From what I think, you're just going on a rampage now and for no real good reason.. you kept this kind on information from her for what reason, to be as cruel as her father was?" 

Karson's eye glowed dimly as her glared daggers at Samuel, him in a protective stance in front of Meera.

Meera didn't hear anything being said she was lost in her thoughts, every memory of her and her father shattering like glass. Her body shook and soon she was no longer human, she was pure fox. Fire blazed around her, her golden marking glowing brightly.

"I was going to tell her!!! I was going to tell her the night we were to be married but then her father pinned me with her brothers murder and sent her after me, I was to strong though and her father came to her rescue and then sent her away." Samuel watched as Meera changed she was losing control and losing herself to the animal in her. Watching her fall apart hadn't brought him any sort of joy like he had hoped it would. 

Karson felt the heat of Meera's fox flames, he knew shewaslosing herself, this news that Samuel had told her was ripping her apart from the inside out. Moving forward, Karson grabbed Samuel by the collar and made him look down at Meera's suffering state. "If you ever loved her, you wouldn't have waited to tell her such knews. Even if it's hard to do and it's something terrible, you tell them because you love them! Doesn't seem to me like you're enjoying this like you thought you were.." Karso tossed Samuel back and turned, kneeling down in front of Meera, his hands reached out as he gently stroked her flaming fur, his hands andforearms immediately burning. Clenching his teeth tightly, he gave her a kind hearted smile as hespoke softly. "Meera, I understand that this is hard to take inright now, but please understand that you aren't alone. The pain of this will be hard to get over, but please know I am here for you, no matter what." He reached down,wrapping his arms around her fox form and hugged her tightly, his skin burning and a pained grown came from him, but he didn't care. All he wanted in this moment was for Meera to not lose herself.

At first Meera didn't know what was being said or what was touching her but Karson scent filled her nose and it dawned on her she was hurting him. The fire died and her became human once more, "k-karson..." she whimpered before she passed out in his arms.

Samuel watched as Karson hugged Meera getting the crap burnt out of himself. Karson paid no mind to it though he brought Meera back to her normal self and he was a bit jealous... He looked at Meera as she passed out and then walked over and held his hand above Karson, "Nyní Ke folisa son...."  he stood back as the brin marks began to heal. "Take care of her..." he said turning to leave Meera forever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread