Rundown Church

Status
Not open for further replies.
Karso chuckled himself and placed one hand on his hip, she was right, even if him and his sister seperated, they'd always be there for each other. Raising his hand he moved a strand of hair behind Meera's ear smiling charmingly at her. "I suppose it's good to have someone to talk with about these matters."

She blushed as he tucked her hair behind her ear but smiled at him. "it's indeed." The steel of the food caught her nose and made her mouth water, "The food smells like it's almost done."

Karson looked over his shoulder and placed his hands in his pockets as he strolled towards the pot, him inhaling deeply as his stomach growled rather loudly. "Yup, I'd say it's done. Shall we eat?" He took a few steps to the side and rummaged through his bag pulling out more than enough bowls for everyone to eat. "Hey can we take a moment to not think about the fate of the world, so we can eat in peace!" Karson's eyes trailed over everyone standing in the room, him holding up the bowls in hand.

"I am up for that...what about you guys, let's eat first and then worry about saving the world." She said with a smile walking up next to Karson to help him with it.

Above the church a strange sound was heard. It sounded like a bit of a small warp. Then suddenly a loud thud on the roof and brush crushing in the side. Outside there was a young Mi'qote cat boy. He looked human but with black thin cat ears and a long black fluffy tail. He stood up being 5 ft 11 inches tall. He had on some rogue gear with these twin daggers. The daggers blades were blue but when he held them they glowed red.

He stood up rubbing his forehead a bit as he looked around. He looked to his left seeing the church and he shook his head realizing he was not Limsa Lominsa anymore. Not even in Ezorea. He started to walk through the brush hopping out and folded his arms over his chest scanning the area. " where am I? " he whispered to himself

FB_IMG_1473230352920.jpg

Meera looked up as there was a thud... "I'll be right back..." she walked outside to see a man standing there and looking around. "Man this church really is a popular place...um...hi there..." she said her fox ears twitching slightly.

Attis heard a voice coming from the entrance of the church. His head turned and he backed away a bit his ears moving back and his hands slightly up. " hello. " he said the only world he could muster up. Didn't expect anyone to be inside of the church " where's Limsa Lominsa at am I in Ezorea " he asked very confused on why he teleported here

Meera shook her head, "Uh...I'm sorry... I've never heard of either of those places." She sniffed the air, he didn't smell like he was from around here. "well maybe someone inside knows...if you'd like to join us we were getting ready to eat."

Attis looked down and nodded. He smiled calmly as he started to slowly walk towards her with a look of confusion on his face knowing he was so far from his home.

Karson gave a nod, he was concerned about the random thud upon the roof too, but he decided to stay back and serve up the stew for everyone. Katherine had been sitting back waiting to see what would go down, she was listening to her brothers and Meera's conversation for awhile. It made her frown cause she knew they'd be seperating due to information they got about their parents. Looking at Merlin, Kai and her brother she sighed, she needed some fresh air, it seemed stuffy in this old church now. She walked out a little after Meera, it seemed a new man was here. Looking at him she tilted her head, his scent smelt strange. She let the two talk as she walked towards the other side of the church, taking in the fresh air as the sun began to set slowly.

He looked over at Katherine and smiled calmly. As he got inside he saw the others and he bowed to everyone and he sat down by himself still trying to figure out where he was at. This new world was new to him. He let out a calm sigh thinking on how he is going to get back to his home 

Katherine gave a faing smile back to the newcomer, but she decided she just needed a few more minutes outside from everyone. She thought about how she'd do out in the world all by herself, judging that she was so antisocial and shy around people. Sighing she looked off to the horizon as the sky swirled with colors of orange, pink and purple from the setting sun.

Meera walked over to Karson, "Oh my name is Meera, sorry for not introducing myself." She walked over handing him some food, "the one that can help you most would probably be Merlin."

Karson handed her a couple bowls, one for herself and one for the new guy. He than grabbed a few more and went and handed them to Kai and Merlin. His eyes turned towards the door as he let his sister take a moment for herself.

He looked up at Karson and smiled taking the bowl nodding his head forward a bit " thank you. " he started to eat slowly. It was good tasted great. His cat like ears moved back and forth his tail wagging left and right.

Last edited by a moderator:
She took a bite and smiled, she hadn't had a good homemade meal in a long time. It was nice and it tasted wonderful, "The food is wonderful."

After he finished eating and being full of food. He sat down and leaned forward placing the bowl down. He placed his left elbow on his left knee holding his head up. His right hand on his right thigh trying to figure out what to do now.

Karson smiled and gave her a pat to the head. "Thanks, but you can thank yourself as well Meera since you did help." He grinned down at her, glad that she liked it so much.

Attis grabbed his bowl and headed towards them and sat it down " thank you for the food it was delicious" he calmly smiled as he backed away " I'm Attis.. I'm from the land called Ezorea.. " he looked down slightly crossing his arms over his chest his tail started to slowly move left and right. His cat ears angled back a bit. " i don't know why I warped here must be a reason..

Merlin ate his food and listened to Meera offer his help but didn't seemed bothered by it he then sighed and moved closer to the group. "I can help but you are going to have to do some work."  he walks towards the exit. "Before that I'm going to fix this temple. It is a disgrace." with a motion of his had you watch as the church was being rebuilt when it finishes it looks like the guts of the church transformed from a church to a modern-day House "are you guys more comfy now?" the outside still looks like trash so that it doesn't draw attention "That television only reports magical anomalies" in part he fixed the church up so they wouldn't have to keep moving place to place. the hidden stairway is lit up and at the bottom looked to be a training area for both magical and physical training. he looks at the new guy now "I will teach you a spell you can use to get home but you will have to practice it. It may take years to get home it all depends on how strong you make yourself." He looks over at Kathrine "Ready to head down?"

(sorry for the delay just started new job and still adjusting also everythings bold because the reply box is glitched out)

Last edited by a moderator:
Katherine looked at Merlin and nods, as she started to go towards she went up behind her brother hugging him tight. "Take care of yourself Karson." She wasn't hungry anymore and ignored the food as she went up to Merlin, her staying quiet.

(It's alright. ^^)

Meera nodded to Artist, before smiling at Karson, "Well you helped make the food even better." 

Samuel felt like he had been walking for hours, he was extremely angry. As soon as he found her there would be no words, he would just attack.

Karson loweredhis head when his sister hugged him, his lips tightly pressed together, he couldn't even look at her. Instead he looked over at Meera and gavea smile that didn't quite reach his eyes. "Heh, I didn't do much to make it that great. Thanks for the compliment ghough, it took me a bit of time to become good at cooking." His voice was low and anyone could tell he was sad, he wasn't sure how'd he react when his sister did finally leave.

Meera knew where his thoughts were going and she wasn't sure anything she'd said could cheer him up. She walked over to him amd watched Kathrine, "See you again once your done." She said with a smile. It was never truly a goodbye if you said see you again. 

Karson sighed and decided to eat some of the stew, his green hues looking at Meera. Her presence was more than enough to keep him calm. 

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread