• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom RuinedTale(OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Should have asked before hand when making a character, but generally, what affects the LV, ATK, and DEF of our own lads compared to that of the base game. Would things such as experience with dealing with less than nice individuals as a detective, alongside equipment such as trench coat / suit alongside possibly having something to defend yourself with

Should have asked before hand when making a character, but generally, what affects the LV, ATK, and DEF of our own lads compared to that of the base game. Would things such as experience with dealing with less than nice individuals as a detective, alongside equipment such as trench coat / suit alongside possibly having something to defend yourself with
I think by following Undertale standards. LV is increased through killing a monster (Or Human).

The way I see it EXP and LV are just a quick way to increase stats. Like taking the easy way out by just killing things. Atk def and hp can be increased by age, personal training like working out, or diffrent equipment like weapons or armor.

The way I see it EXP and LV are just a quick way to increase stats. Like taking the easy way out by just killing things. Atk def and hp can be increased by age, personal training like working out, or diffrent equipment like weapons or armor.
I see. I was asking beforehand because for my detective lad, I was thinking of having him already having a couple cases done underneath his belt, one of which ended quite badly as he was investigating a particular individual who happened to be a serial killer, and had been attacked, with the detective lad defending himself by killing the man.

I see. I was asking beforehand because for my detective lad, I was thinking of having him already having a couple cases done underneath his belt, one of which ended quite badly as he was investigating a particular individual who happened to be a serial killer, and had been attacked, with the detective lad defending himself by killing the man.
While killing in self defense would still gain LV it wouldn't necessarily make you evil as long as your not just going out of your way to gain EXP on purpose. That would just make you a serial killer obviously. Although the more LV you have the more likely you are to hurt people on purpose.

Hey. I don't have a ready made OC yet tho I may put one in the future. But is there like any expected backgroubd other than canon for the canons rn or is that like up to who plays them? I mean I know Undertale can leave a lotta stuff out when it comes to complete character backstories plus this is sorta an AU so I was just seeking to ask!!

Hey. I don't have a ready made OC yet tho I may put one in the future. But is there like any expected backgroubd other than canon for the canons rn or is that like up to who plays them? I mean I know Undertale can leave a lotta stuff out when it comes to complete character backstories plus this is sorta an AU so I was just seeking to ask!!
As of right now I'm a little vague on events of the past. As far as is confirmed now it is a post true pacifist run and every event that leads to that ending has happened. As for creating your own backstories and headcanons for canon characters, I think as long as it doesn't contradict the events of the game all is fair game. Feel free to try whatever you think is fun.

👍, I figured the events of Post True Paci would def be in effect since this is a post surface RP. So for a canon should you like make a character sheet or is it just requesting to play them?

Also I may make an OC later. I just don't have ready made Undertale characters rn as I always play canons when I play Undertale. I'm a mostly 1x1 person but decided why not give another small group a shot?

👍, I figured the events of Post True Paci would def be in effect since this is a post surface RP. So for a canon should you like make a character sheet or is it just requesting to play them?

Also I may make an OC later. I just don't have ready made Undertale characters rn as I always play canons when I play Undertale. I'm a mostly 1x1 person but decided why not give another small group a shot?
I would recommend making one yes.

I just realized that in "Equipment" the way I arranged my character's item names. If put into a top to bottom Initials order. It spells out IRS.

I just realized that in "Equipment" the way I arranged my character's item names. If put into a top to bottom Initials order. It spells out IRS.
Even within an text based rp relating to an AU of what occurs on the surface after the true pacifist route of Undertale… the IRS is still watching from the shadows

Lol. I'll be waiting til Friday on my sheet. I have my driver's exam Friday so I've been getting ready for that.

Even within an text based rp relating to an AU of what occurs on the surface after the true pacifist route of Undertale… the IRS is still watching from the shadows
Trust me, my brutha. My character is not affiliated with those fellas, in any shape or form. So no sus here, Mr. Detective. :3

So I wanna get this thing started but I don't want to rush anyone for characters. So imma get this started and feel free to jump in when you all are ready to go. Icee Icee you said you were gonna play one of the cannon characters. which one was it so I can keep them on reserve for when you're ready to start.

Yeah my exam was actually delayed til NEXT week due not having a ride. And I'd been having problems with my tooth the past couple days so I didn't actually write that bio yet. I'm sorry about all that. I did get some effective medicine for the tooth so hopefully I can get the sheet written tomorrow or Sunday at the latest. I promise I'll try to be faster when it comes to RP replies.

Is it okay I use Sans? I have personal HCs that's why I asked about it earlier and I'll write them in the sheet when I write it. I also might make an OC later.

Yeah my exam was actually delayed til NEXT week due not having a ride. And I'd been having problems with my tooth the past couple days so I didn't actually write that bio yet. I'm sorry about all that. I did get some effective medicine for the tooth so hopefully I can get the sheet written tomorrow or Sunday at the latest. I promise I'll try to be faster when it comes to RP replies.

Is it okay I use Sans? I have personal HCs that's why I asked about it earlier and I'll write them in the sheet when I write it. I also might make an OC later.
Take your time I just wanted to ask so I didnt use him for anything before hand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back