• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom RuinedTale(OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
And we are open. Feel free to do whatever you wish as your starter even if its outside of the current room.

Yes. I know your CS says your in Alphys class tho. So I consider this more of a special class like Toriel is specifically teaching this class lesson due to having lived through most of monster history.

Yes. I know your CS says your in Alphys class tho. So I consider this more of a special class like Toriel is specifically teaching this class lesson due to having lived through most of monster history.
Oooo, special guest for the class??? This class is gettin' treated.

Also sorry for not doing the black dialogue boxes. I have messed with the code multiple times and it doesn't seem to want to come out right. It does for...like the first time but if I make Sans speak again, then the black dialogue box ends up choppy and broken for some reason. So I just didn't put it. So sorry if that doesn't look neat.

Also sorry for not doing the black dialogue boxes. I have messed with the code multiple times and it doesn't seem to want to come out right. It does for...like the first time but if I make Sans speak again, then the black dialogue box ends up choppy and broken for some reason. So I just didn't put it. So sorry if that doesn't look neat.
It's fine. It does get frustrating from time to time. I don't think it's optional honestly.

Also if I am needed today I wont get to it til tomorrow. I need to study as my exam is tomorrow for reals. Ride is secured!

Sorry for the hold up. If I dont reply for a little bit I start to get really nervous of coming back. Im gonna start working on things now. Plus I need to check over at my other RP as well. While im here I want to submit an idea. Inspired by deltarune's snowgrave path I wondered what a no mercy route with party members would be like. So I thought at the end of each chapter we could do a short what-if storyline to run alongside the main story.

Sorry for not being active ‘ere in a while… got busy with things, but I’ll get the character sheet up soon enough, maybe today

Sorry for the hold up. If I dont reply for a little bit I start to get really nervous of coming back. Im gonna start working on things now. Plus I need to check over at my other RP as well. While im here I want to submit an idea. Inspired by deltarune's snowgrave path I wondered what a no mercy route with party members would be like. So I thought at the end of each chapter we could do a short what-if storyline to run alongside the main story.
That's a positive, boss, go ahead. I'm down with the idea.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back