• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom RuinedTale (UndertaleRP ICRP)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here

* Long ago two races ruled over the earth, Humans and Monsters.

* For years the two lived in peaceful harmony.

* But one day war broke out between the two races.

* After a long battle, the humans were victorious.

* They sealed the monsters underground with a magic spell.

* Only the combined strength of seven human souls could break the barrier. Hope for peace was lost.

* Many years later. . .

* When all hope had been lost a young human brought the monsters together and destroyed the barrier.

* Now we must all work together to maintain this newfound peace.

Toriel closed her history book.

Are there any questions children? I'd be happy to answer anything. I have lived through it all of course.

Toriel glares at the clock on the wall, she looks mildly displeased.
(Where on earth are they...)

Suddenly the door swung open, and a human in a business suit who looked to be a young adult stood at the door seemingly out of breath.

(My child you were supposed to be here an hour ago to help with the lessons..)
Toriel held back her frustration.

* You apologize to Toriel, trying to explain why you were late. You couldn't think of any excuses. Perhaps staying up all night binding anime with Undyne and Alphys was not the greatest idea.

Oh dear are we going to have to set a bedtime again.

Mom!
Toriel laughed

Now now you are here now, I suppose there is still time to educate the children before class ends. Children this is Frisk, they represent monster kind along with our friend Papyrus. Is there anything you would like to ask them?

Today marked the 7th year since the barrier was destroyed. Home town was going to celebrate with a festival later this afternoon. These festivals started roughly 2 years ago during the 5th anniversary to celebrate the maintained peace.

RP is now OPEN
Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre Icee Icee Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505

Sun Sunshine GIF by Sherise Fleming

Sans The Skeleton

It was still hard to beleive that it had already been 7 years. 7 years since the barrier had been broken and 7 years since the last reset. Initially, Sans hadn't been too hopeful that this future would last. Afterall, for him it hadn't been the first time the Barrier broke. Flowey had found a way to do it too during one of his resets. Of course it was a future the flower got bored with and deleted within months. Honestly, Sans was expecting Frisk to do the same. Maybe let the timeline extend a few months, find nothing new and just reset again. But years went by and still nothing. The first three or so years were a bit tense. He was often paranoid of falling asleep and waking up right back in Snowdin. But over time, those feelings faded out. Maybe this really was the future. Maybe there won't really be another reset. That was something Sans felt he could only dream of and yet it seemed to finally be reality.

Maybe it was finally time to start getting his lazybones self back in gear and start planning actual goals for himself now that their efforts weren't just going to be erased at the drop of a hat. Or maybe not. Being a lazybones was just a part of his character at this point. Besides, getting himselfl in gear and actually doing work sounded like way too much effort even now.

Sans woke up that day to the sun shining in through his window. He and Papyrus had managed to get a decent house away from most trouble for the time being. Today apparently was the festival for the 7 year anniversary of the barrier being broken and Papyrus had said he had to go to the school for something or another. Some kind of mseting? He really didn't know, since he was half asleep when Papyrus raced out the door, reminding Sans that there was speghetti in the fridge and for Sans to NOT sleep through the festival.

* ok. don't get too bone-ly without me, bro.

Sans remembered Papyrus breifly losing his noodle at that like he always does with his puns before leaving. Sans had slept for another hour before finally getting up to start the day. He could probably miss the school meeting but if he missed any other part of the festival, Sans had a feeling that Papyrus would probably come in and grab him himself.

* welp, at least there was no reset. maybe this is really our future...

He said to himself as he finally slid out of bed and started throwing his clothes on, which he had thrown across his room. Even on the surface, Sans couldn't be bothered to keep his room cleaned. It was just too much work to keep a room cleaned. And besides, even now he still kept his room locked so who was going to be in there anyway?

After getting dressed and locking his room, he glanced at the clock on his phone, which actually needed to be charged since he didn't bother charging it last night as per usual. His brother should still be at that school meeting right about now which meant there was still some time before the festival. As far as he knew he didn't have to show up to the school meeting.

Did he?

Last edited:
Clara F. Rose
Interaction: KirienIsamu KirienIsamu

2nd column, the centermost row is where a Human girl sits in silence, laser-focused on the notebook where her pink ball pen writes words to sentences in the span of seconds. An incredible speed for her age. The closing sound of the book was the girl's cue to look back up into the classroom. Some of her classmates were invested in the history lesson and some were just itching to return home. The girl looks up at the clock wall just as Toriel has done too, although she was more discreet about doing so. Class is about to be dismissed in a few minutes. Before she could close her softbound notebook, a sudden jolt of surprise shocks her when a rather familiar-looking figure bursts through the exit door.

No way this is them in the flesh, and out of breath. Toriel greets them and introduces the Human ambassador to the class. The girl looks down at her desk and pen resting on her ear. She stretched her arms and extends her hand up high as much as her little hand can go. The girl stands firm, fixing her pink ribbon around her collar.

*Clara Rose from the school newspaper club. May I ask you a couple of questions, Ambassador?

Clara picks up the notebook to before eying back to Frisk. Now with curiosity in her eyes

*How? Did you find underground?
*Is it true that you are afraid of spiders?
*What did you eat while you were down there?

The girl stopped questioning for now giving time for the interviewee to answer all her questions, she looks back down to the notes as her eyes swiftly looks for at least another question before she looks back up again, now with a rather empty look in her eyes.

*To get out of the barrier... It was mentioned that it requires--

There is simply no time left as the school chimes in with little time left.

Last edited:
Clara was certainly an enthusiastic child. Frisk could hardly get a word out before the girl had moved on to her next question.

W-well I clim-
I wouldn't say tha-
Monster foo-

Well, at least the child was eager to learn. Finally, Clara gave them a chance to speak.
Seven years ago I climbed MT Ebott. I needed to explore the legends myself. At the top, I spent the night in a cave but I ended up falling into the entrance to the underground crossing the barrier, and waking up on a bed of flowers.
I wouldn't say that I'm afraid of them...unless they are giant and..chasing up a web really fast...
Monster food is fairly different from human food. Its magic properties give the body a burst of energy and can even heal wounds. But it's also lighter so you need more to get full.

That final question presents a problem. Somehow not many humans had thought to ask it and no one really thought about what they should say.
* What will you tell her?

❤️ The monster king had to take six human souls before me

* No one knows.
* Hopes and Dreams

They wouldn't get a chance to answer only a minute before the bell rang another figure burst through the door.

ATTENTION EVERYONE. I THE GREAT PAPYRUS HAVE ARRIVED AND WILL NOW HELP EDUCATE YOU IN EVERY WAY. YOU MAY BE WONDERING HOW I FOUND YOU ALL. IT WAS EASY! I SIMPLY VISITED EVERY CLASSROOM IN THE BUILDING UNTIL I FOUND YOURS. GRANTED IT MAY HAVE TAKEN LONGER THAN I EXPECTED BUT YOU CAN'T FAULT EFFICIENCY! NYEHEHEHE!

Papyrus had thrown the door open so hard the wind blew Frisk's hair out of their extremely rushed bun (just goes to show how late they really were), papers flew off desks, and even the clock on the wall fell off. He always knew how to assert himself.
Um Papyrus. While we are grateful for your assistance class has already ended.

Toriel tried to explain lightly.
OH...
But we could always use help cleaning up and I'm sure the preparations for the festival.
SAY NO MORE YOUR MAJESTY, A MERE FESTIVAL IS NO MATCH FOR THE GREAT PAPYRUS!
That's great dear, we could always use a hardworking skeleton with a lot of.
Backbone!
WHY MUST THE WORLD PLAGUE ME WITH SUCH HORRENDOUS JOKES. IF I WANTED TO HEAR THIS I WOULD HAVE JUST STAYED HOME!

Aside from the eventful end, the class was dismissed without much more incident. Papyrus rushed off to help the preparations in any way he can, or more accurately be allowed.
Yes yes, I understand.

Toriel had been answering a call.
Clara dear. It seems your parents have gotten a bit stuck in traffic and are going to be late getting home. Would you mind staying over for at least a little while? It might be dangerous to be on your own for a while, especially since people may get rowdy today.

Even with a good number of humans still being nervous around monsters, Toriel had such an aura that made her easy to trust. Probably helps that she has been seen raising a human child for several years mostly on her own.
Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre
Icee Icee (papyrus is now running around)

Clara F. Rose
Interactions: KirienIsamu KirienIsamu

Nodding to the Ambassador's words, jotting down the details of their answers in the same notebook she has been taking lessons with. Each fact was unique With time limited on their hands she didn't get to hear the last question answered but this quickly became irrelevant when another character enters the classroom. A louder and prouder figure, a monster like Toriel. What is it with ambassadors and slamming doors? Making a mess on his way into the classroom.

Unfortunately, the class has already ended before the great skeleton could even contribute anything to the class. Gathering all the school supplies at her desk. She places the notebooks, pens, erasers, rulers, a piece of candy wrapping, and a folder resting under the notebook she was writing on earlier. Neatly putting all items into her mahogany-colored backpack. The students were leaving and Clara picks up the messed-up papers scattered in the room. In the midst of the gathering, she could hear Toriel answering a call before turning to her. It was regarding how her parents were arriving home late. It was quite a busy day today. The stacks of papers were placed back at the teacher's desk in a singular file, although the order of the papers is not Clara's concern. She looks down at the fallen clock at her feet.

*Yes ma'am, I have time.

Holding and brushing the dust off the clock. If she was trying to humor Toriel, she may have to deliver less dryly next time. Placed back the clock on the desk next to the papers. Even with a stool, she won't be able to place the clock back safely.

Last edited:

School Read GIF by University of Florida

Sans The Skeleton

Considering how Papyrus hadn't called and demanded to know where Sans was, it was safe to assume that he didn't need to be at the school. However, it was probably still best to get going to the school anyway since Papyrus did say something about expecting Sans to be there to help with festival prep. The festivals have only been a thing for the past two years now but it seemed as if they were getting bigger and bigger every year. Which unfourtunately for Sans, meant more prep work to get done. Why did festivals have to be so much work?

School

It only took a shortcut for Sans to arrive at the school and just in time to see his brother bursting through Toriel's classroom door with enough force to create a mess. In fact, no sooner could he port to be standing a bit behind his brother did the clock fall off of the wall.

* guess you can say that i came right in the nick of time.

He couldn't help but make a joke, probably much to his brother's annoyance. Something about making Papyrus lose his noodle over a joke was entertaining to Sans. He loved hus brother but as just about any sibling did, it was fun to tease him every now and again. Especially with how worked up Papyrus tended to get over the smallest things. The exact opposite of Sans himself who rarely lost his cool, save for when someone deserved a bad time.

Aside from making a few more jokes both to make the class laugh and to probably further irritate his brother, the dismissal was without incident, although it seemed that Clara was going to be staying due to her parents being late. It didn't surprise Sans - traffic tended to be a hassle nearing these festivals. While not every human cared to come, monsters still managed to take the time out of their day to come. He noticed sometimes how some humans blamed monsters for why they were late for work on days like this, as if they caused the traffic jams. It was just one of many reminders that while they made progress, not everyone was happy having to share the city with nonsters.

Now it was time to actually work which Sans really didn't want to do. At least he had his magic to get whatever chore he did get assigned to do done quickly. Well, unless it was too extensive. Then he'll probably end up taking a nap during it like he always did. He glanced at Toriel with his gloved hands in his hoodie pockets.

* so tori, what festival prep did you say we had to get done?

HOME TOWN
Afternoon

Well, your brother will certainly be a big help, but I think most of what needs to be done is setting up the stage. All those wires and lights are still a bit beyond this old woman's knowledge I'm afraid. In general, it would be a great help if you could make sure everything is going smoothly. I know you do not like to work too hard but everyone needs to put in a skele-ton of effort today. It is very special after all.

Toriel giggled at her own joke.
Oh dear, we must be going ourselves before it gets too late. Come little one I shall watch over you for the time being.

Toriel led Clara to her red van and began the short drive through Home Town. There were many monsters and humans going about their day, some even waved to Toriel as she passed. Most of the towns folk were at the center of town preparing for the festival. Papyrus was. . . doing his best but was overestimating the amount of work he was capable of taking all at once. Papyrus was tangled up in a pile of cables trying to get everything set up, after about three minutes of this mess the lights finally came on.
NYEHEHE ONCE AGAIN THE GREAT PAPYRUS PROVES NO CHALLENGE TO TALL!

Toriel pulled into the parking lot near the center of town.
I see everything is well here.
OF COURSE YOUR MAJESTY, NO TASK TOO LARGE FOR PAPYRUS! EVERYTHING WILL BE BEYOND WHAT YOU COULD EVER DREAM OF!

Hey! Watch where you're going punk.

Just a little bit beyond the parking lot it seems a fight had started.
Please don't pick on me. . .
Oh, I'll pick on you all I want you Mike Wazowski-looking freak! Even with that big eye, you can't see where you're going huh?!

The rather aggressive human had backed up Loox into a corner, the monster was getting nervous and launched an attack.
*BATTLE START*

The human had freaked out and fell over, clearly having never dealt with anything like this before.
HP: 31/35
Frisk had stepped in at the last second taking the damage themselves. They turned around and eyed Loox.
". . . ."

❤️ACT

* Check

❤️Don't Pick on​

* Pick on
"Hey don't worry about anything. Your fine the way you are."
Frisk pat Loox on the head.
"Finally someone gets it."
" Hey, buddy mind your own business would you" the Human now out of harm's way resumed his previous attitude.

❤️ ACT

* Check
* Flirt

❤️Reprimand​

" You should be ashamed of yourself. It was an accident and the first thing you jump to is anger. Now you're causing a scene for everyone."
"I . . . ugh whatever.
* He looks reluctant to keep fighting.

❤️MERCY

❤️Spare

* You won! Gained 0 EXP and 0 Gold.
*BATTLE END!*

"Alright alright, I admit I overreacted a bit."
the man admitted
"I'm sorry I shouldn't have shot at you, I was a bit scared" Loox apologized.

Frisk nodded in satisfaction.
"Oh, You guys made it."
Oh dear my child are you alright?

Toriel put a hand on Frisk's head, her paw pulsing with a green light
* Your HP was maxed out.
"I'm fine mom really, Iv been through worse."

Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre Icee Icee

Clara F. Rose
Interaction: KirienIsamu KirienIsamu (Direct Interaction) Icee Icee (Mentioned)

Before she knew it. She would find herself following Toriel to the red van. Putting herself backseat just right behind the driver's seat. The rumbling engines of the car roared and the whole metal box with wheels made its way into the main road, leading to the hometown. Even with the tinted windows, one can still clearly what's outside. A diverse cast of Monsters and Humans is being passed by the car. Some recognize the vehicle and its driver. The driver is not to forget, a figure of royalty. A queen of Monsterkind basically as far as she knows. With that logic, she is technically being given a special service on riding the royal car. Despite its... Discreet design. Clara looks back to Toriel preparing to ask her majesty, only to be stopped by the car's neutral state. It was indeed a short drive. Stepping out of the van to get some fresh air breezing softly to her long wavy hair.

Not so far from the parking lot is the great Papyrus, entangled in electrical cables of all shapes and sizes. How he got himself wrapped in this situation is beyond Clara's wild guessing. It was a bizarre sight when the bulbs were lit after a few minutes. Clara gave a thumbs up to the skeleton monster.

*A battle commences

The girl's ears caught another conversation, if anything more of a commotion, just across the parking lot. Clara only saw the seconds Frisk was attacked by a Human man, behind them was a one-eyed monster clearly afraid and defenseless. She needed to take a closer look at this confrontation. Without warning, the girl made a jog towards the group and away out of Toriel's reach. Only to stop midway upon earshot of the whole conversation. It was swiftly over within seconds, as Frisk pulled the Man aside to lecture and comfort the Monster. In the end, both apologized to one another.

*Battle end*

Toriel came into the scene as any worried mother would. Asking if her child is alright. Obviously, Frisk replies with "I'm fine" stating further that this little scene is mundane compared to what they did in the past, which gave Clara curiosity in her eyes. Toriel's paw/hand began to glow green and rests it on top of Frisk's head. Clara quickly ruffles her schoolbag.

* "I need to find better ways to get this quicker..."

Inventory
Folder
Erasers (3x)
Pencils (2x)
Candy Wrapper
School Notebook
Ruler
Retractable Pen​
Spiral Notebook​
Wattah Bo'ole (Half drank)
💜Instant camera​

*Clara brings out a cream-colored camera and points it toward Frisk and Toriel.

*Smile!*

Without warning Clara's camera flashes a bright light for a brief second, followed by an audible click. From where she is standing both of them might have temporarily blinded one of their eyes. Then a soft printing sound followed suit in her camera. Out came a blacked-out photograph printing upfront on the camera by a slit. Without looking at the mother and child. She stared blankly into the photo, giving the printed photo after towards the two.

* "That was good work there, Ambassador. Shame that the man doesn't know who you are."

* "Making trouble in a place like this, and close to the festival too. You should have punished that man!"

Now with a more energized and proud voice, she spoke. Although her face remained relatively bland.

Last edited:

Sun Sunshine GIF by Sherise Fleming

Sans The Skeleton

School

Sans couldn't help but chuckle as Toriel made a pun. Even though they were on the surface now, Sans still loved the old lady's jokes. In all truth, Sans was actually rather happy to finally put a face to the old lady making so many horrible puns with him. A fellow jokester was always a friend in his eyes.

* you know i don't like putting a lot of backbone into my work but i guess someone has to stop my bro from getting into trouble.

It was true that if left to his own devices, Papyrus was probably going to get into more trouble then he could handle. He never could get why Papyrus just always got in over his head with the most simplest tasks. But to Sans, that was also just what made his brother The Great Papyrus. As much as he teased and annoyed his brother, Sans couldn't help but admire Papyrus. No matter what the circumstances, the taller skeleton always remained positive. He had this feeling that Papyrus could be facing a genocidal murderer and still greet them like they were a friend. It was just how he was. Honestly...a lot stronger than Sans was. Sans had long since given up trying to be positive. When you remember so many resets, so many stories and outcomes ans how no future was able to conolete itself it makes it hard to even consider having such an attidude as Papyrus. Sans often wondered just how Papyrus did it.

When Toriel took her leave to get Clara on her way home, Sans noticed his brother was already gone. Figuring Papyrus hadn't gone too far, Sans snapped his fingers and shortcutted himself out of the school.

Home Town

Sans had good intuition for he ended up shortcutting right over to his brother's side. Already, his brother was getting tangled in the simple task of hooking up wires by taking on way too many more than he could handle, being wrapped up in the cables. He had to unwrap some of the cords but soon enough Papyrus had managed to get the lights lit, declaring how easy the task was

* guess that's a wrap.

He was pretty sure his joke was going to cause Papyrus to lose his noodle as he always did. He chuckled and gave little finger guns toward Papyrus like he sometimes did after a joke. It never got old, seeing Papyrus's eyes get all big as he ranted about his jokes. It was just too priceless. Though deep down he knew Papyrus loved his humor. He was just too prideful to admit it! Afterall, Sans knew his brother more than anyone else.

However, the moment of humor wouldn't last for long as Sans spotted some activity from the corner of his eye. Somehow it wasn't surprising. Here they were, having been on the surface for 7 years now and there were still monster bullies. Humans who didn't think monsters deserved a place on the surface. At least Frisk quickly quelled the fight. And luckily they also didn't pull any 180s on them and kept the fight merciful.

* well at least that was mostly harmless. looks like the lights did more harm to Paps than that fight did to the kid.

The skeleton couldn't help out poke some might humor once more at the predicament Papyrus had gotten himself into.

Last edited:
Home Town
Afternoon Festival

Frisk was caught off by the sudden camera flash, even opening their eyes enough for their red irises to be visible for a second.
The picture quality as a result was questionable but not terrible at least.
* Oh dear maybe a proper warning would be nice. Your pictures might turn out better that way.

Toriel laughed, having been royalty before Toriel was more used to this kinda thing by now.
* "That was good work there, Ambassador. Shame that the man doesn't know who you are."

* "Making trouble in a place like this, and close to the festival too. You should have punished that man!"
* Well I don't think he will be causing any more trouble. We shouldn't go further than needed.
Frisk tended to end encounters pretty fast and no press further beyond that unless prompted. Most monsters they encountered cleaned up their act quickly after a fight anyway.
* I'm sure there will be no more trouble tonight. Not many people are willing to continue misbehaving after being scolded in public like that. Regardless, the important thing is everyone is alright.
a much deeper voice grew closer although the shadow of the large goat would be hard to miss regardless.
Former king Asgore was still seen as an important figure of monster kind and would still be present to assist with major decisions regarding his people.
* Howdy, great to see you are in good health Frisk. Sans, Papyrus wonderful that you two could make it. Ah, Toriel good to see you're well. . .
It wasn't quite clear what terms the former couple was on even after seven years. Awkward was the best that could be described. Although Asgore has been seen tending to the plant life in front of the school, even trimming the hedge in the shape of Papyrus's face himself after much begging convincing.
* Ah, good to see you are well too. Oh dear, I'm afraid my attention is needed. Frisk dear could you please keep an eye on Clara in my sted for a little bit, I promise I won't be long.
Toriel didn't even wait for an answer before hurrying away, obviously just an excuse to remove herself from the situation.
Asgore tried his best to hide his disappointment.
* H-hey why don't we look around for a bit? It would be a waste to just spend the whole festival standing around.
Attempting to lighten the mood again, Frisk encouraged everyone to look around and have some fun.
There was plenty to do at least. Small stands selling little trinkets or food, games like pin the arm on the Aaron and bobbing for crab apples.
In the center of the festival was a medium-sized stage haphazardly wired. Apparently, there was going to be a show tonight but no one was sure who was gonna be performing.
* Listen here stilts for legs. I was promised the first showing today!
* Darling we want this show to start with a bang, who better to lead the way?
* Oh dear. . . not again.

Mettaton and Mew Mew were having a bit of a disagreement with Napstablook observing from a short distance. Well, this was fairly normal at least.
Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre Icee Icee
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
* So this is the place. . . . not bad at all.
a tall figure kept its distance from the rest of the festival choosing to observe from a distance.
Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505

Clara F. Rose
Interactions: KirienIsamu KirienIsamu Icee Icee

Letting Frisk's explanation play in her ears. Clara's eyes drifted into the tangled-up skeleton Monster that is Papyrus. Poor fella is still stuck on those treacherous wires. Immediately turns her head back into the main conversation when a new deeper voice entered. It was King Asgore of the Underground Monster Kingdom. It was so out of place too, just materialized into the scene.

Obviously graced by the King's presence. She kept shut as she observes Asgore from head to toe. There is a tinge of skittishness on such a large and powerful figure. Paying little to no mind as Toriel now seems to be in an urgency to leave just as when Asgore arrived. The girl raised a confused eyebrow.

* "Where is our highness going?"

She turns her head back to Frisk. Although it was easily disregarded when Frisk suggests a free roam around the Festival. Finally, some movement around. Moved she did. The festival was getting lively as stalls open. With food, games, attractions, and trinkets. The energy in the air was lively and refreshing, to say the least. As much as she wants to stay and converse with the king royalty himself. The Festival's welcoming entrance beckons her in. Without a word, Clara could only nod to Asgore before striding into the Festival entrance.

* "The Festival sure looks nice this year, huh?"

Turning her head to Frisk. Clara's eyes were bouncing from one attention-grabbing stall to the next. Walking up to a few food stalls just to smell the aroma of fresh goods. Frisk appears to be in a relaxed state and a skeleton Monster in a casual blue hoodie and black shorts. Now that she's thought about it. Who is this guy? He was acknowledged by royalties themselves and yet she barely knows the guy. The girl's eyes gaze unto the skeleton monster's eye sockets for almost creepily half a minute before her purple eyes diverted back into the Festival.

So much to do, so much to see, so why is there a squabble in the backstage? Like some kind of android, her turns into the source of the voices. Marching towards the central stage at the Festival. Her cat-sensitive ears did not fail her as the voices were coming from two figures and in the crossfire of the argument. One of them Clara has quite a familiarity with.

* Ahem
* "Anything I can you fellas with?"

The girl stood a few feet distant from the superstars. With an earnest and curious tone.

Last edited:

Happy Party GIF by Randstad Nederland

Sans The Skeleton

Afternoon Festival

Sans made sure his brother had been successfully untangled before starting to wander around himself. The skeleton loved parties, even if what he did for most of the time was pull pranks and eat all the ketchup so that no one got any for their hot dogs or other goodies. It was just how he was and anyone who knew him wouldn't expect anything less.

* oh hey, king fluffybuns...

Despite it probably being downright inappropriate to some monsters' ears, Sans always called Asgore by that nickname. It was both amusing and fitting for him. The king may look tough but Sans knew he was just a bunch of friendly fluff in the end. He had noticed Toriel quickly remove herself from the situation. Once he had learned who Toriel was when she revealed herself to be the one who he'd been speaking to all those years through the Ruins door, he was honestly a bit upset. He wondered why Toriel insisted to hold such a grudge on Asgore. Maybe hr eouldn't have committed his sins if Toriel didn't abandon her job. Bu then again, who was Sans to talk? He himself abandoned his job a long time ago, dumping it all on someone else. That someone else being Alphys. All because he just didn't see a point in trying anymore. Because their future was no longer in their control...

The skeleton was glad to see the royals step away. He wasn't in the mood to be thinking of the past and all those two being near each other did was open up past memories that were better off forgotten. Besides, for the time being they were free and on the surface. At least until the kid gets bored of it.

The arguing from Mew Mew and Mettaton had caught his attention pretty quickly since it was already making quite the scene. He sighed. Why did those two always have to ruin a good time? He'd never understand. Besides it wasn't like Mew Mew was really a star anyway. Wasn't she just some doll? Come to think of it, didn't Papyrus shove a doll like that in the sink by accident? Eh, it didn't matter now.

* hey, can you two knock it off? i don't know about anyone else but i didn't order a side of arguing with my festival.

Sans had a feeling that neither of the media icons would care. They were always like this. It always annoyed and baffled Sans that they can't just share the spotlight sometimes.

Possible Interactions: Icee Icee Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre

The two robots didn't appear to be willing to back down, once they even got into a chainsaw duel.
* Ah, great timing. In fact, we could use some help. Please explain to this feline why this show doesn't have time for lackluster acts.

* I was already here traffic light! This isn't going anywhere. Hey! why don't you tell him?

* Who will you side with?
* Mettaton
* Mad Mew Mew
* Something else

* Maybe if they get an answer they'll calm down. Napstablook just wanted one day where their family got along.

Clara F. Rose
Interaction: KirienIsamu KirienIsamu Icee Icee
The static tension between the two electric stars was rising through the roof and from the distance she stands, she couldn't be any more glad that she wasn't standing so close. The ghost floating between the two floats anxiously. The accompanying skeleton expresses annoyance towards the two stars, seems like they knew them closer than most fans. Now looking for the opinion of the newcomers. A choice for the event's first and last show performance.

Clara puts her hand on her chin. Deep in the thought of the choices. The girl looks back to the Skeleton monster next to her before looking back to the Ghostly figure standing before her.

* "Everyone! Retract your claws for I, Clara F. Rose! Have my word to say!"

A sudden modulation of her voice gave a more confident authoritative tone even with a blank expression on her face.

* "Don't squabble now. Just in case I misheard... Your performance is scheduled for later today? If so, then that should be followed.
* "I do believe our fine feline star here will perform well if they go first.

*I mean, let the opening pounce high!
*Ring the bells!
*And let love live free!

*Clara accompanies her deadpan words with anime catgirl-like poses. Hopped weakly while curling fists to a cat's paw gesture, bopping her head left and right with her hands over her head imitating cat ears and finishing off with a crude heart gesture with both hands.

The Human girl tilts her head to the well-fashioned superstar in the room. Her purple eyes slightly shone from the room light.

*"But, frown not. While the stage is not big enough for two super shining stars. I can safely say to you. A sweet festival deserves a great dessert!
*"A firework show doesn't end with the weakest firework.

*Clara turns away three and dramatically flicks her head back. Flipping her Silky brown hair as a graceful follow-up. Folding her arms in a way that how an insurance commercial actress would do it.

*"Besides. I'm sure you are aware of the saying 'Save the best for last?', right fellas?"

Now turning her head back to the Blue Hoodie Skeleton and the Ambassador for Human and Monsterkind who are both out of her view, just checking if they have any opinions regarding the situation. Besides, she doesn't even have authority when it comes to the event but she is with a company who seems to have higher positions than just being a kid in Alphys's class.

Happy Party GIF by Randstad Nederland

Sans The Skeleton

Afternoon Festival

Sans watched the argument unfold almost nonchalantly, keeping his hands in his hoodie pockets as usual. Despite his slightly aggressive tone earlier it didn't seem that the skeleton was too upset overall. Mostly because he had dealt with this squabbles more than enough times and not just due to having gone through a few timelines either. Mettaton and Mad Mew Mew would forever be at each other's throats. So when ot became clear on taking a side in the matter, he just stood back and let Clara attempt to speak. It probably wouldn't be of much help though as he knew that those two had a rivilary beyond talking. But who knows. Maybe it'd calm them down for just a little bit. When Clara was done her speech he decided to chime in. Maybe if he did there might be a better chance at them actually ceasing this.

* staying on schedule's best anyway. you all know how tori and king fluffybuns would get if their carefully arranged schedule isn't followed.

Sans remembered several times that things were changed last minute. While Toriel alwahs remained friendly and understanding, Sans always felt this twings of anger and annoyance from her when she had to change her carefully arranged schedule. It might be wise for them to keep to it. Besides, they went through enough work setting things up and Sans would rather not get any more.

* Hmph very well. I suppose it would be better to leave our audience with the best last impression. Come on Blooky, this gives us more time to make the perfect show. Great performance there darling.
* Thank you.

Napstablook followed their cousin away from the center stage to meet up with Shyren.
* . . . . .
* Well thanks for the support anyway. I don't know why he always acts like this.
* Well maybe he only acts like that around me. He acts like he didn't also leave home behind...
* . . .
* Whatever! I'm gonna show him! Just wait all of my followers are gonna love my first live show!

Aside from that minor scuffle, the events proceeded without much more interference. Mad Mew Mew prepared for her opening show to her admittedly smaller amount but just as passionate fans, apparently, she had more human fans than Mettaton tho, perhaps due to the fact her body was modeled after a famous anime character.

Despite all the chaos setting everything up the festival went on perfectly. Both performances went as planned with no more arguing. Everyone seemed to be having a good time as they should have. On a day like this there should be no conflict, today was meant to celebrate collaboration and the future of humans and monsters.
Asgore had nearly wrapped up his speech with Frisk and Papyrus nearby to add on when needed.

* Today marks our 7th year of peace and prosperity. Nothing brings this old soul more joy than to see how far we have come in only seven years. No longer will we fight against one another but instead live side by side like a family.

* Brilliant speech your highness.

Clapping could be heard from the back of the crowd moving forward gradually. A man who looked to be in his mid-30s stepped forward.
* I do think that we should acknowledge the elephant in the room though don't you think? Everyone knows the barrier that has stood for generations could only be destroyed with the power of seven human souls. I have yet to hear anything from all but the dear ambassador here, perhaps it would be time to elaborate on how your people
* Took the lives of six children.

Silence washed over the area only broken up by faint whispers. Asgore couldn't find his words and just stood there not knowing how to respond, it's not like he could deny what the man said after all Asgore knew that all too well.
Frisk stood up suddenly to say something although looking at their face they were clearly panicking to figure out how to diffuse the situation.
* N-now is not the time to be discussing such thi-

* So it's alright to just ignore the situation then I see. I suppose it's only natural you would want to defend your family tho. I'm sure the six before would have liked the have the same chance.

Frisk clenched their teeth. They hadn't been challenged like this in a long time and there didn't seem to be any obvious way out of it.

NOW NOW EVERYONE. IT LOOKS LIKE THERE IS MUCH TO TALK ABOUT RIGHT NOW BUT FRISK IS RIGHT ABOUT ONE THING. WE SHOULD BE SPENDING THE NIGHT TOGETHER AS FRIENDS NOT ENEMIES. WE CAN PROPERLY WORK THROUGH OUR DIFFERENCES WHEN THE TIME COMES BUT RIGHT NOW WE SHOULD BE HAVING FUN.

Papyrus had stepped down as the main representative for monster kind once Frisk had reached adulthood but he still certainly had charisma.

* Perhaps you have a point, sir. But I figured I would at least leave food for thought. I suppose the time will come for these discussions so for tonight let us pretend nothing is wrong.

With that, the man walked away to wherever he came from. Things started to go back to normal at that point but the tension could be felt in the air.
The festival would end rather suddenly not long after that with the remaining people helping with clean up.

* That could have gone better.

Frisk rubbed their forehead in frustration.
* Now my child you tried your best. I don't think anyone would have known what to say either.

* I just feel like I could have done something but it might have made things worse.

* My child for as long as iv known you, you have never given up on anything and I suspect you won't be anytime soon will you? . . . . I will be waiting at home when you are ready to come home, it's getting late and I should be getting Clara home soon as well.

Toriel left to get the van started.

* I can't leave things like this... If this keeps going everything could be lost...

Frisk muttered to themselves when they suddenly felt a familiar warmth behind them near the stage, a single golden star that no one else in the area seemed to notice. Frisk hadn't seen this since they were last in the underground, they had thought they couldn't use this anymore. Instinctively they reached out.

* You reach out to the warmth you had nearly forgotten about long ago. You wish to protect everything everyone has worked hard for.
* You are filled with Determination.

CHARA
LV 1
20160:40
The End
❤️SAVE
RETURN

CHARA
LV 1
3681644:45
Home Town Park
File Saved

-------------------------------------------------------
* Interesting very Interesting. Everything is falling into place just as I hoped. So let the games begin again.

Last edited:
* . . . . .
* You know that you have to get up sooner or later
* You know that you can't just keep pretending to sleep.
* You reluctantly get out of bed. It's still early and a little dark.

Frisk stepped downstairs, no one else was home Toriel must have already left. Thankfully there would be no work today which would give them time to think about how to fix this disaster, maybe it won't be that hard.
* You step outside. the cold air surrounds you.
* You remember Toriel always nagging you to wear a coat but you never listen do you.

Not many people were out yet aside from children riding the bus or the few people who did still have work. Frisk blew into their hands and rubbed them together, it really was chilly today maybe they should have listened. Needing to both warm up and clear their head they opened the door to the new and "improved" Grillbys. Maybe a coffee or whatever greasy junk in today would help.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Only a few buildings down a Loox would be waiting at a bus stop on its phone.
Good afternoon. I believe we require your services.

Before Loox could even look behind or respond they have pulled away into the shadows of the alley.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alphy's classroom
Class was fairly quiet. Most students were finding it awkward to talk after last night, while others were trying to break the ice by talking about the games they played during the festival, but the tense atmosphere was all too apparent. Oddly enough a few students looked to be absent today.
One in the back had her feet up on the desk and a straw in her hand to shoot little balls of paper at the ceiling.
S-Susie I would appreciate it if you w-would stop. Alphys stammered.
Susie just glared at the dino but complied with a huff.

Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre Icee Icee Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505

Clara F. Rose

The ticking of the clock, the whispers and murmurs of Monster and Human classmates, and the worrisome look on Alphy's face. Her hand scribbles deeper pressure into the lined paper in every passing second. Nearly audible from the haste and pressure of the pen.
*"That can't be true, can it?"
*Clara Murmurs onto the page.

The girl stood up from her center-row seat. Brows furrowed and small mouth pouting.

"Who cares what a random guy said yesterday, Ms. Alphys!"
*"He's probably one of this town's idiots, a complete yoyo cuckoo-clock!"
*"Not like all that balooneyness is true, is it?"

Her surprisingly loud voice barraged the room. The awkward look of her classmates didn't seem to affect the young lady, her eyes were set directly ahead. Straight into Alphy's eyeglasses and into her eyes. Breaking the silence would punish her to sit back down, which she did with no second thought.

"I need to know who that man was... Not like the picture I took of him is gonna get me anywhere. I need to speak to her after class..."
*Clara Murmurs to her desk.
*Clara continues writing on her notebook, angrily.

Last edited:

wake up alarm GIF

Sans the Skeleton

Not everyone was as willing to get up and start thier day. Especially at this hour. Or, for Sans, perhaps any hour before noon was near impossible for him to wake up. When his armarm went off that day, of course he did the same as usual, pressing the SNOOZE button without even fully looking at the ringing device fully.

* five more minutes...

In the back of his mind, Sans had a feeling that his brother wasn't going to let him sleep that long. The skeleton felt a slight breeze in his room. Hm. Must have left the window opened a bit last night. Eh. Doesn't really matter much. If anything, the breeze made going back to sleep all the more inviting. He shifted so that he was laying on his side on the mess he called a bed, putting his pillow back over his head. Maybe if he's lucky, his brother won't even bother getting him up. It wasn't like there was anything urgent going on today, right?

SANS! YOU LAZY BONES ITS TIME TO GET UP!

Like clockwork, Papyrus has achieved his daily requirement of ending his brother's peaceful slumber, a tradition from all the way back in Snowdin.
Papyrus marched along to his own voice giving the same speech he gave every day, suddenly he would stop to ponder.
THE HUMAN LOOKED VERY STRESSED AFTER YESTERDAY, YOU DON'T THINK THAT THIS WILL CHANGE HOW THE HUMANS SEE US RIGHT? WE CAN ALL STILL BE FRIENDS, RIGHT?

The Tv in the back was displaying a news broadcast about recent disappearances around town. Seems the reports began late at night.
Icee Icee

ALPHYS CLASS
Class had been dismissed for a break, Alphys sat at her desk to organize papers while the students left one by one. Some stayed behind to eat lunch, one was seemingly sleeping in the back.

Clara F. Rose

Even with the ring of the bell. The murmurs continued from the classroom as some got up to leave by the door, some staying behind the classroom. All bypassing the tweed-jacketed girl who still fixated on the ink-jumbled notebook. Slamming the ballpen after writing the last letter.

* She marched forward with papers jammed into a notebook.
* "Is everything alright, Ms. Alphys? May I talk to you for a minute.”
* ”I’m sure you heard about what happened yesterday evening. You don't believe that's true right?

Last edited:
* O-oh w-well um you see uh.

Alphys stammered trying to find the right words, in all honesty, it wasn't a topic any monster had expected or wanted to talk about, especially those who had been close to the events underground.
* Hey teach maybe some of those old books in the history class might help.

Susie who had been seemingly sleeping in the back of the class spoke up. While it sounded like she was trying to help, one couldn't help but think something was off.
* U-um yeah just a moment!

Alphys ran off to seemingly find some books to help get her out of this situation.

* Well you wanna know if what he said was true huh?
*. . .
* Yeah id say it's pretty accurate. It was a while ago so I was pretty young still but we had everything ready, guards, to hunt humans who trespassed. We already had six souls when I was only five.
* To be honest I don't know why everyone is so quiet about all of this, I mean humans were the ones that trapped us underground in the first place
* So what do ya say, wanna know what it was really like to be a human underground?

A small purple heart hovered in front of Clara, magic could be felt in the atmosphere. Susie rose her hand and some kind of axe began to form from thin air, although it was a bit wonky looking, seems Susie isn't really good with it yet.
*Susie HP70/70
*Susie ATK 5 DEF 2 axe to meet ya
*Scream *Reason
*Special action you can choose to act however you want, whatever you choose to do will replace S ACT for the rest of the fight
*Use whatever items you have or give one to an ally
*Spare *Defend *Flee

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back