What's new
  • If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Rp!

Sub Genres
  1. Romance

Multisimpx

Another poly request? Bro shut up nobody wants to do a poly Rp with you

lmao please help

Anyways! It’s me again,looking for another mha poly roleplay! This time I’m looking for a Hizashi xAizawa xVi roleplay!
I’m sick and I’ve been reading poly fluff and it’s great so I’d love to roleplay with those two!
I can double! Please be at least semi lit to lit
If you don’t want to do a poly relationship,I’m okay with Hizashi,Aizawa,Twice,Hawks,Fatgum or Tenya!
Of course,I wanna do a domestic,fluffy plot,as usual. Probably something where vi is pregnant!
Another poly request? Bro shut up nobody wants to do a poly Rp with you

lmao please help

Anyways! It’s me again,looking for another mha poly roleplay! This time I’m looking for a Hizashi xAizawa xVi roleplay!
I’m sick and I’ve been reading poly fluff and it’s great so I’d love to roleplay with those two!
I can double! Please be at least semi lit to lit
If you don’t want to do a poly relationship,I’m okay with Hizashi,Aizawa,Twice,Hawks,Fatgum or Tenya!
Of course,I wanna do a domestic,fluffy plot,as usual. Probably something where vi is pregnant!

Users who are viewing this thread