• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Rp!

Multisimpx

Another poly request? Bro shut up nobody wants to do a poly Rp with you

lmao please help

Anyways! It’s me again,looking for another mha poly roleplay! This time I’m looking for a Hizashi xAizawa xVi roleplay!
I’m sick and I’ve been reading poly fluff and it’s great so I’d love to roleplay with those two!
I can double! Please be at least semi lit to lit
If you don’t want to do a poly relationship,I’m okay with Hizashi,Aizawa,Twice,Hawks,Fatgum or Tenya!
Of course,I wanna do a domestic,fluffy plot,as usual. Probably something where vi is pregnant!
Another poly request? Bro shut up nobody wants to do a poly Rp with you

lmao please help

Anyways! It’s me again,looking for another mha poly roleplay! This time I’m looking for a Hizashi xAizawa xVi roleplay!
I’m sick and I’ve been reading poly fluff and it’s great so I’d love to roleplay with those two!
I can double! Please be at least semi lit to lit
If you don’t want to do a poly relationship,I’m okay with Hizashi,Aizawa,Twice,Hawks,Fatgum or Tenya!
Of course,I wanna do a domestic,fluffy plot,as usual. Probably something where vi is pregnant!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back