• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings RP Search - Fandom & Originals (Always Open)

_Skunk_

Don't get lost in the dark
Welcome
Hey, I'm Bella, always on the lookout for some new RP partners!
I can RP over this site, E-mails or discord. I don't mind!
Always Updating so I apologize if it's a mess

So, a few things about me. I only write 1x1, I usually write about 2/3 Paragraphs but I tend to match what my partner does and I love chatting OOC and getting to know my partner! I just find everything so much more comfortable when OOC chat is involed. I love brainstorming ideas together, it makes it more interesting for both of us!

List of Fandoms
I'm going to split up my fandoms and characters I play, using a * to indicate my current interest in them.

MCU (Open to most ships)
Peter Parker **** (I'd love to do something brotherly with him)
Gwen Stacy *******
Jessica Jones**
Quicksilver (Evan Peters version) ****
Felicia Hardy *

American Horror Story (Open to most ships)
Tate Langdon ****
Misty Day **
Kit Walker **

Various Video games (Open to most ships)
Lara Croft (Tomb Raider Legend Version Or Reboot) **
Evie Frye (AC Syndicate)***
Nero (DMC)
Tali (Mass Effect)
Geralt or Ciri (Witcher) ***

Misc Fandoms (Open to most ships)
Gorillaz ******* (I'd love a parental Noodle2D RP)
Scott Pilgrim
FMA
Veronica or JD from Heather's

Orignals
Here are some Orignal plots! Small ideas but open to brainstorming! Again I'II mark my interest with a *.

Bridge ****
(Trigger warning? This plot revolves around angst, depression and suicidal mentions)
A young woman (Around 20? 21?) goes up on a bridge one night to end it all, she's climbing up over the edge and as she gets up there's this guy there, he's much older than her like around 35? And he's just sat with his legs hanging over the side all well dressed up he's in a suit. When he sees her and what she'd about to do so he obviously speaks up, trying to talk her down from the edge despite the fact he was going to jump a few minutes prior. So he gets her to sit down with him and they start talking, finding out why they're both up there. Over time they keep meeting, maybe they start meeting up on the bridge just to talk as they build a platonic almost parental bond. We can see where it goes from there and workshop the rest, I do have a preference in playing the older character in this story as I have a backstory already set up for him.

Build me a Body **
Neo-Victorian adventure, a modern take on Frankenstein. Two friends find the notes of the original doctor and attempt to bring someone loved back from the grave? Or maybe it's just to play god. Morally grey and most likely very dark as they get further and further into the build the will find themselves doing things they'd never have had imagined. We can continue to workshop this as it's my less thought out idea.

Okay wow that was lengthy. Good on you for reading through all that.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back