• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Rp request

mollygospop

Hi there! This is my first post here, so please go easy on me. Please let me know if I’m posting in the wrong place.

I only rp with anyone 18+. No minors please.

Rp rules
  1. No controlling my character please, and I won’t control yours.
  2. I’m busy at times, so I apologize in advance if I take a while to respond, but I will try to respond ASAP.
  3. Let me know if you’re getting bored, or if you don’t want to rp anymore. I won’t get mad, I’ll understand.

I rp in different styles, so let me know what kind of style you’d like to rp in. Whether it be with asterisks, or with paragraphs, I can do either one.

I would like to do a Sasuke (from Naruto, played by me) X Boy OC (played by you) plot or a Kakashi (played by me) X Boy OC (played by you) plot. I have 2 plots in mind.

Plot 1.
OC is a student in college. Sasuke is part of a cult who also goes to OC’s college. Sasuke’s goal is to try to get OC to join his cult to use him as a sacrifice in their ritual. However, once Sasuke spends more time with OC, he falls in love with him. By the time the ritual comes around, it’s up to Sasuke to stop the ritual and save OC from the sacrifice.

Plot 2.
OC is a criminal for arson. He’s on the run from the police. He hops from bar to bar every night, to numb his pain by drinking. He lives on the streets. Kakashi is a police officer, searching for OC. One night, he comes across the bar that OC just so happens to be in. He’s about to take OC in to prison, until OC confesses that the arson incident wasn’t committed by him. Kakashi and OC are on the hunt for the mysterious person who committed the crime, and fall in love in the meantime.

Please reply or message me if you’d like to try out one of these plots!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back