• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy RP Partner - Romance, fantasy, mythology

Escapethe_reality

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi!
I am a mature player, seeking someone 21+. Looking for MxF as I enjoy romance, drama in my stories.
When I RP, i like to go into details with my characters, like back stories and possible other co-characters to go with mine. I prefere playing female.
I love anything to do mith magic, fantasy settings in a moderns world.
I already have a few plot ideas I would like to try, but am free to plan the plot together if you like.

Idea 1: Here I am looking for one, who would like to create an exiting plot, together with a fitting character.
Magical creatures live among us, close to us in the everyday life.
MC is a young siren, who’s been alive since 1349. She and her family have lived through many years, luring men to them with their singing voices, and then kill them by consuming the life of them. That is how they stay alive. YC is a creature-hunter send by the elders, to make sure order is right among the humans. YC is send out to find MC, as they have brought too much attention to themselves.
As none of them knoe, MC and YC were lovers in another life; at first they do not recognize eachother - but will they as time pass on?

I like planning the plots together with my partner, develop characteras together for the plot.
Character introduction is a must for me.

Feel free to PM me or answer me here.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back