Idea RP Idea ~ Level System

GhostLethal

A Creation of Life
So, lately. I've been thinking about starting a RP, but I'm stuck on this question. I have very little ideas regarding with the question, but still contemplating about it.

The question is...
How will I keep track of the leveling system during the RP session?

After thinking about that question for a day or two, I've sadly came up with one answer...

- I could make certain number of guilds, and the guild masters could keep track of their members rank.

Hoping I can get some aid in this idea.
Any suggestions are acceptable.

images

The guilds with ranks are very standard anime trope in most fantasy settings so it is definitely a good idea. another one would be 'cultivation level' from many xinxia and wuxia novels/manhwa etc uses. This system is pretty straightforward your inner energy refines and gets stronger at each cultivation level and breaking through each cultivation level requires certain understanding of cultivation itself or what you are cultvating a fire user's cultivation for example will require different understanding than a swords masters. Alternatively you can use Danmachi's approach, levels stats etc all are gifts from gods for those who joins their familia there are set rules about how they can be distributed.

Leveling system for what, exactly?

And is this leveling based on ranks or numbers? How is it one levels up?

Those are key information to get where and how you should keep track of things

That said, generally speaking, coding a table in the OOC's beggining or in an extra thread should be good enough

Idea Idea
Leveling is based off ranks.
The way the player would level up is by them completing quest. distributed by "A quest giver" or "The guild leader"
Leveling system is for a RP storyline that I have in mind.

That said, generally speaking, coding a table in the OOC's beggining or in an extra thread should be good enough
Will most likely keep that in mind.

Greenstalker Greenstalker
At first, I was thinking about doing a leveling system based off of the anime "Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon?".
But, then I was uncertain. So I tried just going with a regular MMORPG leveling system.

Idea Idea
Leveling is based off ranks.
The way the player would level up is by them completing quest. distributed by "A quest giver" or "The guild leader"
Leveling system is for a RP storyline that I have in mind.

Will most likely keep that in mind.
Then how about keeping a tab with a list of the players and what quests they completed?

Greenstalker Greenstalker
At first, I was thinking about doing a leveling system based off of the anime "Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon?".
But, then I was uncertain. So I tried just going with a regular MMORPG leveling system.
That is Danmachi i was mentioning :P
There is nothing wrong with MMORPG system some fictions are already using it most anime/manga about such works are usually taken from light novels (granted %99 of time it is a summoned or died and reborn in another world scenerio) so it is plausible.

There is nothing wrong with MMORPG system some fictions are already using it most anime/manga about such works are usually taken from light novels (granted %99 of time it is a summoned or died and reborn in another world scenerio) so it is plausible.
Why did I get notification saying you quoted my post XP I've never been here before

Oh, sorry. lol
I would probably do that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back