• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

weavestories

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I am LeeAnn and I’m looking for new RP/writing partners. I’ve been RPing for over 20 years. I also enjoy writing fanfiction and find that RPing helps fuel my muse and gives me an opportunity to bounce around ideas with like minded people.I will create playlists involving the characters, fanzines, maps, and will share fan art or interesting articles I think might be relevant to the topic with partners if they have an equal interest. World building is an absolute blast. I’m perfectly okay with OOC chatting and prefer to get to know my RP partners.

RESPONSE TIME/REPLY LENGTH: I do have a full time job and I am attending Graduate school but I’m usually able to respond at least once a day or every other day. My reply lengths tend to match my partners unless there’s a major plot movement occurring or a transition that requires a bit more. You can usually expect multiple paragraph to multiple page responses from me.

PERSPECTIVE: 3rd person. Though I don’t mind playing around with other perspectives if it's something we discuss first.

FANDOMS:

Killing Eve (my newest obsession)
Motherland: Fort Salem
Orange is the New Black
Star Trek: Picard/ Star Trek Voyager (Focus on Seven of Nine)
Riverdale
Sherlock
Harry Potter
Buffy The Vampire Slayer
Vampire The Masquerade /White Wolf world (Kindred the Embraced)
Wolf Lake
Wynonna Earp
The Last of Us
Fallout (something set in this type of world)

If there’s a fandom you’re interested in just ask and it very well may be another one of my interests as well.

PAIRINGS: I prefer F/F but can write any partnership preference especially as secondary characters. I can play multiple characters and usually like to split up characters with my partner.

OCs: These are perfectly fine too and I certainly have a few of my own that I occasionally introduce as secondary characters.

GENRE: Romance, Sci-Fi, Adventure/Thriller, Horror, Day in the Life, Fantasy, Historical, AU, Video game worlds such as Fallout, The Last of US, White Wolf

OOC: Definitely preferred. I do this for a fun escape. Most of my friends and coworkers aren't interested in writing and exploring fandoms so this is an outlet for me to discuss fannish things with like minded people. You'll always be able to get ahold of me via the communication method we choose and even if I can’t reply to the story I can make the time to respond to any questions about the story or just to chat. I will not ghost you but if our writing styles just seem too different or we don’t mesh well with RPing I’ll be fair about letting you know.

AGE: Generally 18+ I think it's great that there’s a whole new generation of people who want to keep the concept of RP and fan fiction alive, but I would only consider those under 18 on a case by case basis.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back