• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

RP Buddy Needed! {Modern/Realistic/Romance} UPDATE

Silverwing94 said:
Hi! I read some of the basic plotlines as well and I'd be interested in the first two, either the best friends where one is abused or the accidental pregnancy, if you're still looking that is!
Definitely send me a pm(:

• You've been sent to a rehabilitation house for young adults by your family. You thought you were fine but apparently your family and therapist thought otherwise. You go in as the "new kid" and have to get use to the strict rules and even more than that, the other people. {simple plot; reasons/problems are open to whatever you would like (drugs,depression,anger management, ect.), ages can change, relationships can be built, and extreme personalities are suggested.}
  • When you were seventeen you got really lucky. You'd been making Youtube videos and preforming around town, and through one of them you got yourself your big break. Within a few months you were signed had an album made. Now, three years later, you've constantly been on tour. At first it was great. You're a teenage heartthrob. Girls are constantly screaming your name. Companies want you to endorse everything and be in commercials. You've won tons of awards. You own your own house in Beverly Hills with two fancy sports cars. Your life is great! But, almost four years without any privacy starts to take a drag on you. So, after you finish a six-month long tour, you decide to take a little hiatus. For a few months, you go back to your home town where your family is. It's a small town and everyone had known you since you were a youngin', so screaming fans wasn't much of a problem there, however, you do end up having one problem. While in town, you run into a girl that's your age exactly. Weird to describe her that way but it's because you realize that it's a girl you'd gone to school with and had even dated in high school until you took off to chase your dreams. You feel yourself falling back into these all teenage hormone feelings, but she couldn't be less interested in you. Quite frankly, she's pissed at how you left her and at whatever you've become. Is it worth trying to get her back? And even if you do, what about when you have to go back to your Hollywood lifestyle?
  • You're 22, living in a small studio apartment in the heart of a big city. For the past two years you've dedicated your life to playing stupid gigs at coffee shops and bars because you're still convinced one day you'll get your big break. You quit school to move out here and singing and playing guitar basically became your life. One morning you were coming home from a party and probably looked completely wrecked when you bumped into a young girl which caused her to drop her coffee. You of course curse and say sorry and insist you buy her a new one. You figure the coffee would help with a hangover anyways. She agrees and over coffee and breakfast, you two hit it off. You have a good bunch of things in common and find out that she moved out here too, not for music or anything, but just to get away from her family and that she didn't know many people. Over the course of the next few months, she'd come over to your place a few times a week to hang out and she was contently happy with sitting on the couch and eating pizza while you cursed your way through trying to write a song. You find yourself falling her soon enough and you're writing her into your songs and if you're not performing, your texting her and inviting her to do things. The only thing is, she doesn't seem too interested. She'll move if you try to hold her hand or quickly change subjects if you compliment her. Your feelings or getting pretty strong and it's coming down to the point where it's either getting her to be yours or nothing. So why is she holding back and can you get her to give her heart up?
  • Pregnant, something you'd expected to find yourself when you're out of college and probably married and well set with a job. But you? You're 17, granted, it's your Senior year in high school, so you'll be done be soon and won't have to go through all of your high school years as 'the one who got knocked up'. You're not a loser or anything, but you're not super popular either, you're just an average teenage girl in high school going through the same teenage angst. You decide to keep it, and as disappointed your parents are, they luckily don't kick you out and are willing to help you out with money and finding your own place. Everything's good then, right? Wrong. The problem? The father of the dad is a varsity football player who is well-known and very well liked by everyone, especially the girls. And all of it happened at a party with tons of alcohol. You have to tell him, but you're almost sure he won't want anything to do with your kid. Will the star athlete come along and help you, ditching his priceless reputation, want to keep it on the DL, or not want to help at all?
  • You have cancer. It's nothing crazy bad. Your doctors have it under control for the most part and you'll live, maybe not as old as most people, but old enough. Your parents ship you off to a support group for cancer every week, which you hate because you think it's depressing because most of the kids there are terminal. Everyone is a regular for the most part, although the regular group is getting smaller and smaller. There, your friend introducing you to a guy who was new to the group. Come to find out he really just tagged along. He'd been free of cancer for a few years now. He'd a looker, and total flirt. You, being home schooled and had spent most of your life in a hospital, weren't all that well with the flirting thing, but he found you to be sweet and smart. You two hit it off and over the next six months become close friends and are pretty damn close to even dating. But then it happens. Reoccurrance. His cancer is back, and this time they don't think it's curable. You know how this is most likely to end, but how are you two going to deal with it?
  • You live in the down-right south. You live on a property with your parents, pretty much in the middle of no where with acres and acres of land to do what you wish. Your high school has less than 100 kids, and the group you hang out with you've known since birth. You're more of a Southern Belle Princess more than anything though. You like to always have your hair and nails done, wear all your makeup, and dress in cute clothes. The rest of the kids could care less and show up to school in jeans and t-shirts that are covered with yesterdays dirt. There's this one boy in particular that you've always been attracted to though. He hangs out with your group, so you two are friends but aren't insanely close. You two couldn't be any different though. He gets high off of wrestling alligators and catching snakes. He considers driving his quad through the swap a sport and likes to fish and camp out in the bed of his truck. He thinks you're gorgeous and all, but way too pretty and stuck up to ever be with him. You want to prove him wrong though, and decide to accept his offer to tag along with all the stupid, dangerous things he does. The things kids do for love and a guy with abs.. Good luck, Princess.
  • High school sucks. It does. You're in the 10th grade now, a sophomore, and you're not exactly a social butterfly, but you've got some friends and you're making it by with passing grades and you're in a few clubs. There's this girl you have in most of your classes. She's what everyone calls a 'loner'. She doesn't have friends and likes to eat in library and read books during lunch. She suffers from anorexia and you've caught her pulling down her sleeves in a panic on some days to hide the new and old cuts on her arms. You think she's beautiful though and think she deserves more than she's getting. So you decide to make friends with her. Slowly, you start to gain her trust. She's got too many walls to break down, but you hope sometime you'll be able to help her with her disease, possibly find some stupid teenage love, and show her all the good in the world.
    PrincessKaty said:
    Summer Camp

PrincessKaty said:
High School
PrincessKaty said:
PrincessKaty said:
Neighborhood during the Summer
PrincessKaty said:
Best Friend x Best Friend's Girlfriend
PrincessKaty said:
Best Friend x Best Friend
PrincessKaty said:
PrincessKaty said:
Girl girl x Bad Boy
--------------------

Hey, you have great ideas! Here are the ones I'd be interested in, if you're still looking. I hope to hear from you!

Hi there! I was wondering if you were still open for RP's? I have a few ideas for some plots, I mostly do Sci-Fi and modern fantasy (And I'm always up for a bit of romance <3)

Hi boo ! I'm absolutely in love with the plotline where your boyfriend is in a band and whatnot,

The summer before your Sophomore year of college, your best friend and you go to your favorite band's concert. They're not really famous. Their music doesn't play on the radio but all their concerts sell out. The band is from the town you live in so every tour they have, they end it where they started. It's always the biggest and best and you couldn't be more excited. It's a first come, first serve sort of a standing venue so you get decent spot and when the concert starts you couldn't be having any more fun. Around half way through the concert, the lead singer stops in the middle of the song that he's seeing and stares into the crowd. Well.. At you. The lead singer calls you up on stage and you make your way through the sea of jealous girls. On stage, the lead singer tells you that you're beautiful and asks for your number. You think he's joking but he actually pulls his phone out of his pocket. That is the story of how you met your current boyfriend. After that, you finished out college while he stayed in town and worked on his new album with his band and right around the time you graduated, he started a new tour. You tagged along on his tour and spent your time writing about the places you visit. Everything is fine and fun, but after being constantly on the road on and off for almost two years, you grow tired of it. You want to buy a house and settle down, but he's so caught up in his stardom that he hasn't even thought about it. Can you convince him to give it a break or is it time for you to find something new?

and I just think it would be absolutely amazing to try out. I'm currently away from my laptop right now, so I'd have to make the thread and whatnot later, but other than that we can just discuss details and whatnot.

But hopefully you're still up for this !!

Hi there!

I'd be interested in the Surprise pregnancy between friends and Ex x Ex (maybe both in one?)

I loved these two plots :D

When you were seventeen you got really lucky. You'd been making Youtube videos and preforming around town, and through one of them you got yourself your big break. Within a few months you were signed had an album made. Now, three years later, you've constantly been on tour. At first it was great. You're a teenage heartthrob. Girls are constantly screaming your name. Companies want you to endorse everything and be in commercials. You've won tons of awards. You own your own house in Beverly Hills with two fancy sports cars. Your life is great! But, almost four years without any privacy starts to take a drag on you. So, after you finish a six-month long tour, you decide to take a little hiatus. For a few months, you go back to your home town where your family is. It's a small town and everyone had known you since you were a youngin', so screaming fans wasn't much of a problem there, however, you do end up having one problem. While in town, you run into a girl that's your age exactly. Weird to describe her that way but it's because you realize that it's a girl you'd gone to school with and had even dated in high school until you took off to chase your dreams. You feel yourself falling back into these all teenage hormone feelings, but she couldn't be less interested in you. Quite frankly, she's pissed at how you left her and at whatever you've become. Is it worth trying to get her back? And even if you do, what about when you have to go back to your Hollywood lifestyle?

and

Your best friend thought it would be a good idea to set you up on a blind date. You guess that it wasn't too bad but you were still getting over a bad breakup so you weren't too keen on it. You show up at the restaurant you were suppose to meet up and to your surprised, you're greeted by one of the most handsome guys you'd ever laid your eyes on. You two seem to hit it off and go on a few more dates after that. You make it clear that you're not really looking for anything serious and he doesn't seem to mind it. After a few weeks of knowing him, theres a knock on your door. Well, less of a knock and more of a bang. Three men dress in all black break into your apartment and kidnap you. Long story short, they're after your blind date and are using you as bait to get what you want. Now you're banking on your blind date becoming your night in shining armor. He does manage to get you free from them, but where are you going to go now that you're being followed by a bunch of gang-bangers? What happens when you start to fall for the one who put you into the line of danger?

Calynna said:
I loved these two plots :D
When you were seventeen you got really lucky. You'd been making Youtube videos and preforming around town, and through one of them you got yourself your big break. Within a few months you were signed had an album made. Now, three years later, you've constantly been on tour. At first it was great. You're a teenage heartthrob. Girls are constantly screaming your name. Companies want you to endorse everything and be in commercials. You've won tons of awards. You own your own house in Beverly Hills with two fancy sports cars. Your life is great! But, almost four years without any privacy starts to take a drag on you. So, after you finish a six-month long tour, you decide to take a little hiatus. For a few months, you go back to your home town where your family is. It's a small town and everyone had known you since you were a youngin', so screaming fans wasn't much of a problem there, however, you do end up having one problem. While in town, you run into a girl that's your age exactly. Weird to describe her that way but it's because you realize that it's a girl you'd gone to school with and had even dated in high school until you took off to chase your dreams. You feel yourself falling back into these all teenage hormone feelings, but she couldn't be less interested in you. Quite frankly, she's pissed at how you left her and at whatever you've become. Is it worth trying to get her back? And even if you do, what about when you have to go back to your Hollywood lifestyle?

and

Your best friend thought it would be a good idea to set you up on a blind date. You guess that it wasn't too bad but you were still getting over a bad breakup so you weren't too keen on it. You show up at the restaurant you were suppose to meet up and to your surprised, you're greeted by one of the most handsome guys you'd ever laid your eyes on. You two seem to hit it off and go on a few more dates after that. You make it clear that you're not really looking for anything serious and he doesn't seem to mind it. After a few weeks of knowing him, theres a knock on your door. Well, less of a knock and more of a bang. Three men dress in all black break into your apartment and kidnap you. Long story short, they're after your blind date and are using you as bait to get what you want. Now you're banking on your blind date becoming your night in shining armor. He does manage to get you free from them, but where are you going to go now that you're being followed by a bunch of gang-bangers? What happens when you start to fall for the one who put you into the line of danger?
send me a message and we can figure something out!(:

I would love to do the plot about the boyfriend ditching his girl for his friends, she hooks up with his best friend. Which part would you be playing?

[QUOTE="Play On Words]I would love to do the plot about the boyfriend ditching his girl for his friends, she hooks up with his best friend. Which part would you be playing?

[/QUOTE]
Send me a message and we can discuss!(:

Bumping!

Can you send me a message? Im about to crash and I won't have service most of Tommorow because I'm in Canada.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back