Royals Of The Academy!

Elijah led Trinity slowly down the hall, enjoying the company. "My people have always been violent. We allow few women into the ranks but allow them plenty time to fight in our colosseums and be city and castle guards. They adapted from using blunt weaponry to using swords mostly. It requires more skill on the field but is effective in the arenas." He responded.

Elijah's eyes almost revealed a smile underneath his mask when Trinity asked about his book. "It is a book that allows me to cast, create, and study spells. It lets me take notes, recieve messages, and much more. It connects to different versions of me and it never runs out of space." He took his book and held it in front of Trinity, letting it open and float along as they walked. The symbols were constantly moving on the page, new ones forming as well just as fast. If Trinity looked close enough she would be able to see that there were more symbols underneath, as if the unique and unknown words were layered. "I am proud of this book. It is the largest library of information and knowledge to ever exist and is ever growing. It took a very very very long time to enchant. Anything you would like to learn? Go ahead and ask, I will most likely have an answer for any question of yours."

@Amelia White

[COLOR= rgb(255, 165, 0)]She took a step back unknowingly, she had been that way since the death of her mother and father. "Celeste Von Zeral,  if you've seen anything on the news as of late I no longer have parents." She gave him a small sad smile and shook her head, "Anyways it's nice to meet you Beau. Your a werecat like me right?" The inside of her felt like it had been clawed at from the inside out.[/COLOR]

@MuffinRPs

[COLOR= rgb(255, 165, 0)]She took a step back unknowingly, she had been that way since the death of her mother and father. "Celeste Von Zeral,  if you've seen anything on the news as of late I no longer have parents." She gave him a small sad smile and shook her head, "Anyways it's nice to meet you Beau. Your a werecat like me right?" The inside of her felt like it had been clawed at from the inside out.[/COLOR]

Beau nodded and frowned, "Yes I am a WereCat indeed. I'm sorry to hear about that tragedy. It sucks to have no family." He rubbed the back of his neck. He then realised he should explain, "I was adopted an I've never felt like I belonged there. I-I know its not the same thing but to me it feels pretty similar." 

She nodded, "I guess I can see where that would be a pain." She said with a soft smile, she tucked some hair behind her ear, "I at least have John, my mother and father always just treated him like a servant but to me he is a friend. So on the bright side I'm not dealing with my parents corporation on my own." She looked down at the watch on her wrist, "Class will be starting soon, we should probably head that way." She pulled out a piece of paper from her bag, "Room S-15... I really hope that doesn't mean it is all the way on the other side of the building." she groaned.

Arielle hadn't been paying attention to where she was going and bumped into someone, she glared over at them and then continued to walk brushing off her shoulder. Celeste turned, the least you could do is apologize..." she said rubbing her shoulder. "Geez...I know we are like royal blood lines and all but that doesn't mean you can be rude like that...." she said with a slight growl. She turned her attention back to Beau, "Hey would you play again for me sometime???"

She nodded, "I guess I can see where that would be a pain." She said with a soft smile, she tucked some hair behind her ear, "I at least have John, my mother and father always just treated him like a servant but to me he is a friend. So on the bright side I'm not dealing with my parents corporation on my own." She looked down at the watch on her wrist, "Class will be starting soon, we should probably head that way." She pulled out a piece of paper from her bag, "Room S-15... I really hope that doesn't mean it is all the way on the other side of the building." she groaned.

Arielle hadn't been paying attention to where she was going and bumped into someone, she glared over at them and then continued to walk brushing off her shoulder. Celeste turned, the least you could do is apologize..." she said rubbing her shoulder. "Geez...I know we are like royal blood lines and all but that doesn't mean you can be rude like that...." she said with a slight growl. She turned her attention back to Beau, "Hey would you play again for me sometime???"

Beau ignored the person who bumped into Celeste, "Even though my brother was always the favorite and I hated him more than I loved him, I at least had him who understood me and my insecurities." He paused for a second, "And sure. We can have a little get together with a bunch of other people. A welcome party."

"That sounds like a wonderful idea as long as you don't mind playing in front of them that is. I can pick everyone up in a limo and we can head to my place." Her brain was working faster than her mouth could talk she was really excited to do this if Beau wanted to.

"That sounds like a wonderful idea as long as you don't mind playing in front of them that is. I can pick everyone up in a limo and we can head to my place." Her brain was working faster than her mouth could talk she was really excited to do this if Beau wanted to.

"Awesome," Beau smiled, "I'm not particularly fond of performing in front of people but give me a shot of vodka and I'll be fine." He began to play a folk tune. He always played folk music when he was in a good mood. 

She nodded, "Let's head to class so I can invite everyone and of course there will be alcohol so you can play comfortably." She said smiling at him.

"Your women sound so strong. I've never even held a sword before." Trinity found it amazing, hearing of strong women. Her kingdom has always been peaceful, she's never witnessed any sort of fighting. She's only been at the academy for a few minutes and it already feels as if she's learning so much. 

Staring at his book as he explains, thoughts of wonder fill her mind. What would it feel like to be connected to so much. Her own magic didn't even compare to it. 

"That's fascinating. As a fairy, I know my way around our magic, but I haven't seen anything like that." Trinity looks down at her hands. Her magic was mostly elemental and nature driven, but other than the basic knowledge she needs to get by, there's much to learn. 

"So, if that book connects you to all the other you's, can it predict the future?" She asks, feeling as if she might already know the answer. Coming from her, it may sound a bit childish, but in this new setting, she couldn't help but give in to her curiosity. 

@Tetro

"The women are very strong. Swords are not used much because of how much coverage our armor gives us." He explained. Elijah nodded, "A fairy? Fascinating. This book cannot predict the future. It can only contain what is written in it." He informed her. "It connects sideways when it comes to time. If it connected forward and back that would probably kill me." He gave a small laugh. "Fairy magic is not mainly of the arcane sort. There are some fairies who specialize in only one kinds of magic, but as a general rule I have learned that they focus mainly on the elements. Mostly nature based." Upon arriving at the dorms he gestured to them, "Here we are. Class is about to start soon though, perhaps we should be off before we are late? You seem like the punctual type." He meant as as compliment but he was never good with those. Being as social as he was right now surprised him. But it did bring him some comfort to know that he wasn't completely lost socially.

@Amelia White

She nodded, "Let's head to class so I can invite everyone and of course there will be alcohol so you can play comfortably." She said smiling at him.

He smiled and walked along with her, "Well that's a relief," he giggled, "We have Math first which is good. I just don't want to go to 4th and 5th."

She glanced down at the schedule again, "Well fourth period we will be in the same class and if we get to choose a partner then I'd gladly choose you if you want." She glanced down once more, "But why wouldn't you like study hall... I'm more worried about sixth period. Why do we have to start fighting right off the bat." She said with a frown.

Rodya lay with his back up against the door of his first period class. Math was what his schedule said. He wasn't looking forward to that part but he wanted to make a good first impression hence being here fifteen minutes early. His brothers had both thought it was quite a good joke, Rodya just hoped he could overcome the reputation they had set before him. 

She glanced down at the schedule again, "Well fourth period we will be in the same class and if we get to choose a partner then I'd gladly choose you if you want." She glanced down once more, "But why wouldn't you like study hall... I'm more worried about sixth period. Why do we have to start fighting right off the bat." She said with a frown.

"I-I meant sixth. I swear, I'm gonna get confused wth schedules all the time. I don't want to fight anyone. I don't know if I'm even a WereCat. I was adopted. Some bigger WereCat is gonna end up tackling me to the ground and I won't stand a chance," Beau sighed. Everything he said was no lie. He thought this and was scared that he was going to die at this school. "Let's make a deal," he stated, "We'll have each other's backs no matter what." He held up his pinky and smiled at her.

Last edited by a moderator:
     Before she knew it, they had arrived at the dormitories. Looking around once again she continues to feel astonished by this new setting. Skipping over to the front desk, Trinity checks in receiving some papers and a room key.  A huge smile appears on her face as she looks down at the key in her hand. 

"Wow," she mutters, almost inaudibly.  Turning to face Elijah, she grabs his hand and pulls him along with her, trying to find her dorm room as quick as possible.  Once at her room, she sets down her bag  and unlocks the door.  Rushing in, she quickly takes a look around, planning a layout in her mind. 

"Alright, off to class." She says, spinning on her heels, the huge smile still reaching from ear to ear. 

"Oh, and yes. I am quite punctual." She says, lifting up the front of her dress as to not trip while walking along the halls. 

@Tetro

Elijah was a little taken back by Trinity's excitement, the sudden burst of energy almost overwhelming him. He remained in place, panting softly from all the activity and leaning against the wall a little. "You go on without me..." He responded. Being forced to walk fast almost made him lose it. He had never walked fast before and made it a goal to never reach so much as a jog. Elijah composed himself, partially irked at the sporadic activity that he was just forced to take part in. His eyes began glowing as he walked through the wall, leaving Trinity and arriving in the classroom with the help of a spell. He took his place in one of the front seats. Math, a very useful and fun thing for a wizard to use. Elijah took a deep breath, completely relaxing now. "How uncouth..." He mumbled.

@Amelia White

Arielle walked towards her class, she stopped seeing a guy leaning against the door, "Um...not to be rude but are you just going to stand there or can I go in and grab a seat. Not that I like this class anyways..."

@Cadryn

She smiled holding her pinky out and wrapping hers with his. "That's a deal!!!!" She glanced at him, "Well you smell like a werecat, um if you like I could help you try to shift." 

@MuffinRPs

She smiled holding her pinky out and wrapping hers with his. "That's a deal!!!!" She glanced at him, "Well you smell like a werecat, um if you like I could help you try to shift." 

He smiled slightly and unhooked his pinky from hers. "I'll probably end up failing again," He said frowning, "My Dad forced me to come here after I wouldn't shift with the private tutors I've had. It's just hasn't worked. I've tried. I have but it just doesn't work. I'm supposed to have my life preset out by my family. I'll shift, train to become strong, get married, have a litter or two of kits and become content with life. I don't know if I can do all of that. My Dad doesn't even know I'm gay. It's the worst. I don't want to be kicked out and taken off of the will or anything if I come out. I-I don't want to risk it." Beau felt close to crying. He always did when he spoke about his issues at home. 

She was a bit surprised when he said he was gay but it didn't faze her really. She smiled softly pulling him into a quick hug and pulled back. "Don't force it, it's never a good thing to try forcing a shift. Also if they want sons or daughters there is a thing called a surrogate mother."

She was a bit surprised when he said he was gay but it didn't faze her really. She smiled softly pulling him into a quick hug and pulled back. "Don't force it, it's never a good thing to try forcing a shift. Also if they want sons or daughters there is a thing called a surrogate mother."

"I-I was always told I looked exactly like my brother. I smelt like him and my mannerisms were like his. Mother wanted me because she could hardly conceive. She loved me from the second she saw me. She told me she never wanted a surrogate as it never would feel the same. She said that she saw me as a baby and wanted me to be hers so she adopted me. I don't know if that's the full thing but in my head it is. My brother and I have a love hate relationship. He's the strong WereCat who will be the greatest ever whilst I'm the disappointment." He paused for a second, "I know I shouldn't say it but it's true. I am by far the worst WereCat that has ever existed." He wasn't crying at this point. There were tears in his eyes but they were more angry tears than anything else. Beau was a trainwreck.

She shook her head, "On the surrogate mother part I was talking about for you to give your parents a son or daughter. Now about your brother, I've never had siblings so I wouldn't know how being compared to one feels but always having your parents shove what they want and expect of you onto you that I understand fully."

She shook her head, "On the surrogate mother part I was talking about for you to give your parents a son or daughter. Now about your brother, I've never had siblings so I wouldn't know how being compared to one feels but always having your parents shove what they want and expect of you onto you that I understand fully."

"O-Oh," Beau said realising what she truly meant, "I mean, I could but... Dad would accept my children if they're as weak as me now. Mom would love some more kids. She wished she had more but... I don't think I could watch my kids grow up in someone else's care even if they are my parents." He exhaled, "Thank you for trying to understanding anyway. You're a great person, Celeste." He gave her a tight squeeze and smiled wide.

She smiled, "Of course you would raise your own kids and even though you can't shift right now doesn't make you weak. Some people just can't shift all that easily, here's a thought maybe one of the witches or wizards will now what's wrong. They may know why you can't shift like maybe a spell was cast on you binding you in your human form." She said with a small smile, "Also I just try to be there for others and to understand what they feel. You know to be there for them if they need a shoulder to cry on or a lap to lay their head on." 

She shrugged, "I just planned on getting a swat in the middle of the class not to far in the back and not craning my neck back away from a teacher." She said with a slight laugh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back