Royals Of The Academy!

"Well when your raised your whole life told one day you will take over the family business speaking in front of others is kind of pounded into you..." she said blushing slightly.  

Beau waved his hand at her dismissively, "Oh don't be so modest," he spoke, "You're a natural." He flipped to a page in his notebook and began to draw, "And even if you weren't a natural you'd still be awesome."

She smiled at him, "Well thanks for that. It's nice to here every once in awhile." She turned her head to the front of the room when a man walked in he looked over than all of them. 

Arielle groaned as a man came into the room. "Wonderful..." sje muttered under her breath.

"Hello students welcome to your first class....math." he said quick and to the point. "We will start with introduction's and then move on from there. My name is Mr. Singer, I look forward to expanding your education." 

(All the teachers will be played by me they really aren't of much importance.)

Elijah nodded, "An understandable thing to feel." He was about to say something else but stopped himself, seeing a new face in the corner of his eyes. His eyes moved, while his head remained still, to look directly at the person, noticing the witch sitting by the window minding her own business, looking down at her book. There was something oddly attractive about her to Elijah. He diverted his eyes back to Madeline, having taken only one second to look then look back. "Power can corrupt and I hardly see anyone in these, or any other, lands to be an exception." He spoke as he turned to look down at his book. Elijah continued writing and reading, wondering when class was going to start.

@Tori Bradley (@Osthavula If you want your character to catch Elijah looking, you can)

Irwin was still glancing through her book while she felt a sudden gaze towards her, but said nothing. Even though everyone here was somewhat magical, she felt the man was no beginner of the art. In her curiousity she stole a glance, barely a second, just enough to see the wizard in his mask. Flipping another page, she noticed she did not read the previous content. With a little embarrassment and annoyance, she gently and quietly flipped the page back.

When Celeste announced the party, the young witch was taken back by everyone's enthusiasm for it. She came here for studying, not joining party, and no one in the current Adair family ever joined a party. However, she didn't find the time to say she wouldn't join, nor she wanted the attention. Irwin only sat quietly, and felt relieved to hear that the class would start.

Elijah gave off more excitement once the class started than when the announcement of a party was delivered. Of course his excitement didn't alter his exterior in the slightest, the mana around him was acting up greatly. He also took note of the woman in the corner giving him a glance of her own. She was a witch from the feel of things, and one eerily similar to him when he wasn't putting on a social act. Elijah opened up his book and began writing down in it, staring at the teacher as he did so. He could tell he was the only one who thoroughly enjoyed math. Introductions were something he wasn't interested in though.

@Osthavula

Last edited by a moderator:
Mr. Singer cleared his throat and continued on, "Once introduction are done I only have a few things to go over with you before we officially start class." With that said he pointed towards Celeste to start. "Oh I already introduced myself Mr. Singer..." she said with a polite smile.  He sighed, "Did I ask of you had Miss Zeral, no I did not now stand and introduce yourself once more I do not care how just do as I say." She nodded and stood walking over to the teachers desk once more, "Well, hello again my name is Celeste." She said waving a hand at them. She then took her seat once more. "There that wasn't so bad okay next, Mister Grayson after I'd like Miss Verona, then Mister Kane and we will go from there...Maybe tell us a little about yourselves..." He said looking down at his list of students, even though he didn't know them personally their names had a small picture next to them so he knew who was who.

@MuffinRPs @Amelia White @Tetro I just tagged you guys in the order to respond thought it might make is easier.))

Beau felt a little shy about introducing himself in front of all these new people especially when he had such a title as Grayson. The Graysons were half royalty and the half bad ass snow leopard WereCat. He really wasn't the best example of a Grayson when his brother was one of the top dogs, no pun intended, when he came to the Academy 8 years ago.

He took a deep breath and began, "H-Hi. I'm Beau Grayson, the second son of Lord and Lady Grayson. Umm... I'm not that interesting. I'm a bad example of a Grayson. Umm... I play guitar and sing a little. I like most music. I'm not that picky. Like I said I'm not that interesting."

As Beau finishes his introduction, Trinity begins to stand. She's introduced herself many times before, so she wasn't exactly nervous. Although, she did wonder if her formal introduction was a bit much. 

"I am Trinity Verona, the second child and heir to the throne of the fairy kingdom of Lynwood. I am pleased to meet you all and I hope we can have a great year together." She says with a light voice, bowing her head near the end.

Sitting back down in her seat, she starts to think that maybe it was a little too much, especially mentioning that she was the second child as well as heir. Brushing it off, she looks up at the next person to introduce themselves. 

Upon hearing the name 'Kane' from the teacher while he was writing, Elijah blinked and his fingers stabbed down into his desk as if it were paper. The book moved out of the way before it could be damaged almost like it knew he was about to do that. There wasn't a word in this, or any language that could accurately describe what he was feeling. Anger would suffice for now. He pulled his hand up, tearing out a chunk of the desk before gently putting it back into place. He remained quiet during the introductions until it was his turn. "I am Elijah. You may all," He stared at the teacher for a couple seconds, "Call me Elijah. I am High King of my land and I am physically unable to cast magic on my own, so I require this book." He gestured to the floating book beside him. He sat back down after his introduction. He was only interested in making sure the teacher knew not to call him anything but his first name.

Mr. Singer nodded as Beau and Trinity introduced themselves, he ignored the the fact the Elijah was having somewhat of a temper tantrum at his desk. When the young man walked up and pointedly told him to call him Elijah, his yellow eyes turned golden and his power somewhat seeped through. "Well Elijah I suggest you should have kept the Kane part of your name out of the registration forms." Behind his voice held great power and anger that a student would even dare talk to him in such a manner. "NOW!!! Is there anyone else here who wishes to throw a fit..." 

Arielle somewhat sank into her desk at the teachers temper and the sense of power she felt around the man. It was very intimidating, she glanced over at the teacher and then over to Elijah. She wasn't quiet sure why Elijah had seen fit to upset the teacher so but she figured he had a good reason.

He sighed, "Well the rest of you can just go as you please and introduce yourselves." he said before sitting down at his desk and waiting for the next student to stand and introduce himself.

Celeste glanced over at Elijah, she had heard the chunk of desk being broke. It made her wonder why he hated being called Kane so much, then again she had never really understood the goingons of the witches and wizards. She sighed and looked back up as the teacher spoke again, she wasn't sure any of them were going to like this man. She honestly didn't know how he had managed to get a job working with students.

Elijah flipped to the back of his book and tore out a regular piece of paper before writing a note on it for the teacher to read. He folded it into a tiny piece and flicked it at Mr. Singer, the paper flying by past his head. Upon impact against the wall, the paper embedded itself into the wall and cracked it. Elijah gave no hint of emotion, he hadn't expressed himself in any way even in his tone. So he had no qualms about fighting with the teacher for making such a disrespectful claim as if Elijah were some child. He could understand how a youngling may perceive it as that but it didn't matter to Elijah.  "No need to vent your chronic tantrums onto me..." He bluntly stated to Singer.

@RacingBloodWolf

After Elijah rudely tore a piece of the desk, and through a piece of magical paper at the teacher, Veronica calmly made her way up to the front of the class.  Obviously, Mr. Singer was in no mood to be talked to so she diverted her attention to the rest of the class, who some were more interested in Elijah's actions than her introduction.  "Hi, my name is Veronica of the Royal werewolf family, Rose, I'm am here only because my mother and father both attended this school."   After she spoke she made her way back to her desk and gently hit Elijah on the head.  "What the hell?"  She said referring his little temper tantrum 

@Tetro@RacingBloodWolf

Last edited by a moderator:

Madeline DeSantos

Madeline had spaced out the classroom after the first girl's introduction and was running wild in LA LA land until she heard a loud crack. She looked to her right at Elijah and chuckled when she saw he'd snapped it in half. She listened to Veronica introduce herself before she headed up to the front of the classroom. She smiled and half-waved. "Hi everyone, my name is Madeline. I am the eldest princess of the DeSantos jaguar family and heir to the throne of the DeSantos line," she said. Then she shuffled back to her seat.

Seeing more and more people introduced themselves, Irwin sighed and walked in front. "Irwin Hildred Ethelinda Adair. " With a curtsey she left there, and said nothing more. The family name Adair should give the impression of dark magic practice, and she needn't say it outloud like some market fishmonger. She threw Elijah another curious glance because no doubt he got everyone's attention, but return that attention to her book. Perhaps a little biased, she thought the teacher should just accept if he did not like the name. She had knew some witches and wizards in her family who didn't want some line cross, and for her she naturally kept away from those lines, even if she had disliked them.

The introduction would take longer time than she expected, she thought. She really just wanted the class to starts, and if all classes would take so long on the first day, she would have the urge to escape.

Mr. Singer laughed as the paper went flying by, childern. He thought to himself with a simple shrug. He nodded as another student introduced herself.

Arielle stood, "I'm Arielle Stillway, nice to meet you all..." She didn't bother to tell them what she was her fangs gave it away clear as day. She nodded to them and then to the teacher, who surprisingly nodded back to her before she sat back down.

Celeste watched the teacher, he didn't seem to be flirting. It was more of he was giving respect to those who respected him. 

(anyone else needing to introduce themselves?)

I'll my post my other two intros in the morning. Sorry I've been gone. A boy I haven't seen in a very long time came home a few weeks ago and I've been spending my every waking moment with him,  trying to make up for all our lost time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back