Royals Of The Academy!

"well that seems smart. I was starting to think I was the only one who thought to show up early" he gives a bit of a sheepish grin.

Elijah turned around in his seat when he noticed the door opening, hearing two voices. It seemed like others were interested in being on time too. He turned back around and waited patiently. He had never attended any kind of school before and he was curious to see how such an establishment functioned. Especially with other royalty being his classmates.

@Cadryn@RacingBloodWolf

[COLOR= rgb(255, 165, 0)]She smiled, "Of course you would raise your own kids and even though you can't shift right now doesn't make you weak. Some people just can't shift all that easily, here's a thought maybe one of the witches or wizards will now what's wrong. They may know why you can't shift like maybe a spell was cast on you binding you in your human form." She said with a small smile, "Also I just try to be there for others and to understand what they feel. You know to be there for them if they need a shoulder to cry on or a lap to lay their head on." [/COLOR]

@MuffinRPs

Arielle smiled and held out her hand, "Arielle Rien Stillway, vampire heiress and yes being early is a good thing."

As Elijah leaves, her smile fades, realizing that dragging him along with her was too much. They'd only just met a few moments ago. Her lack of social skills shows a little more than she'd hoped. With a heavy sigh, she turns back, reminding herself that she is still a princess and should act as a princess does. With her back straight and her head held high, she makes her way towards the class room. 

"Now, where am I going?" She says, thinking out loud. Pulling out a small note card with her schedule written on it, she eyes the halls. She can hear the faint sound of someone speaking down the right side. 

Following the sound of voices, Trinity sees two people engaged in a conversation. 

"Maybe they can help me." She mutters to herself as she makes her way over there. Slowing her pace and taking a breath, she quickly reminds herself who she is and how she should be acting. With a soft smile, she approaches to two people. 

"Hello, I sincerely apologize for disrupting your conversation, but would either of you be able to point me in the right direction? I'm rather new and haven't learned my way around yet." She says in a hushed tone, not wanting to come across as too excited. 

@RacingBloodWolf @MuffinRPs

Rodya takes her hand gingerly and bows. "Pleasure to meet you my lady. I'm known as Rodion Okhotniov." He holds the position for a few moments unsure if it would be proper to add anything.

She was a bit taken aback by his bow, not that it displeased her, "Aren't you a royal as well??" She asked her brow lifted slightly.

Celeste turned to the girl, "Yeah of course we were just heading that way as well." She said with a soft smile.

@Amelia White

Last edited by a moderator:
"well... Yes I am." It's his turn to look a bit taken aback. "But my family tends to carry themselves a bit... Differently than other nobles. I'm afraid I don't know all the formalities very well."

She smiled, "Of course you would raise your own kids and even though you can't shift right now doesn't make you weak. Some people just can't shift all that easily, here's a thought maybe one of the witches or wizards will now what's wrong. They may know why you can't shift like maybe a spell was cast on you binding you in your human form." She said with a small smile, "Also I just try to be there for others and to understand what they feel. You know to be there for them if they need a shoulder to cry on or a lap to lay their head on." 

He sighed, "I guess..." He started to think. A family would always be something he wanted. Why not have one soon? He'd be a great Dad and his kids would love him. But he could meet raise them on his own. He wanted to find a WereCat beforehand.

Madeline DeSantos

Madeline DeSantos pushed her legs a little faster, racing through the woods behind the Academy faster than should've been possible, even for a werecat. She chalked it up to adrenaline, or the frustration she was trying to burn out from her visit with her family the previous week. She hadn't been able to shift at all while she was there. They forbid it in their presence. Which is why she'd shifted as soon as she'd gotten back and stayed like that the whole weekend. She skidded to a halt before she collided with the back door of the Academy. She'd had them install a cat door big enough for her to fit through so she wouldn't have to shift until she got to her room. Luckily, she didn't pass any administrators on her way back. When she finally shifted back in her room, she showered the two days worth of forest grime off and hurriedly dressed. She smiled at her appearance in the mirror before slinging her bag over her shoulder and racing to class. She was there within seconds thanks to her "adrenaline". She dropped into a seat, her hair still flying all around from the speed. Settling in, she waited for class to begin.

(open for interaction)

Ford Nightshade

Ford sat in his desk in class, drumming his fingers against his desk to the beat of a song that had been stuck in his head for days. It was some rock thing his brother had been endlessly blasting through the castle. He was sure the kid had been deliberately trying to piss off the entire household. He'd succeeded with Ford. It was close to a full moon, which, unlike most werewolves, actually effected him. His parents assumed it was because of the deeper connection he had to his wolf. That somehow, it caused him to develop a deeper connection to the moon. Ford didn't really care, considering he preferred his wolf form anyway. He sighed boredly, his head lolling back on the top of his chair as he watched the other students interact and waited for class to begin.

(open for interaction)

London Irefang

London leaned against the wall, sitting in the windowsill in the classroom. He was very irritable and touchy today because not only had his family told him he had to attend some big gala at the castle to meet a bunch of other royals in a couple of weeks, he hadn't fed in over three days and it was beginning to get to him. He'd been a vampire all his life and he still couldn't get used to the fact that he had to drink human blood to survive. He'd seen the way the other species lived, and other than the fact they could control some type of magic or shift, they were basically human. Vampires weren't. They were closer to zombies, in London's opinion. He sighed, running his hands down his face before leaning his head back against the wall and staring out the window.

(open for interaction)

Celeste watched Beau as he lost himself in thoughts. She smiled before turning to Trinity, she had walked up to Beau and her. Waiting for her to respond or say something to her offer to get her to class.

"I guess that makes sense, I just thought a Royals knew such formalities." She said before stepping into the room there seemed to be others in the room already. She went and took a seat in the middle of the room as she had planned.

"Well I apologize if I did something wrong." he says. He gives a nod to Elijah as he enters the room and slides into the desk closest to the door. His eyes flick all over the room like this is the first time he's been in a place like this. 

"Oh, Thank you so much." Trinity smiles as she speaks. Once again, she picks the hem of the front of her dress slightly off the ground. 

"Shall we? I'm afraid if we wait any longer, we might get into some sort of trouble." Her smile fades for a moment, but quickly comes back as she meets the eyes of the people she is with.

@RacingBloodWolf @MuffinRPs

Arielle turned to Rodion, "No you did nothing wrong I was just a bit surprised." She was in a midnight blue dress that hugged her frame that way she didn't have to worry about not fitting in the desks they were provided with. Although these desks were a bit different from normal ones, they were set a tad taller and wider than most, probably made for the ladies to wear big dresses. 

Celeste looked at the girls dress, was she perhaps wearing the wrong thing. She had on a tight knee high skirt and a ruffled white blouse. "No problem, come on let's go before we really are late for class." She said with a slight laugh.

Elijah was reading through his book, writing things down here and there as he turned the pages. He took notice of the students who were starting to come into the classroom, but he didn't bother looking at them. He would meet them well enough later on during lunch or the training that took place sixth period. That was actually what he was preparing for at the moment while reading his book.

"Pick it up!"  Veronica said to her driver "I'm going to be late!  I bet classes have already started!"  She yelled in the small vehicle the royal family used when they don't want a lot of attention "Don't worry honey, just remember. your telepathy is stronger when you shift" Her mother, Mary, said calmly from the passenger seat, turning around to face Veronica.  "Yeah, yeah, I know" she said before turning her head to face the window.  They got there in a short amount of time as they were not that far.  As Veronica got out of the car she instructed the driver to bring her luggage to her dorm.  "I'm going to miss you" She said turning around to hug her mother "I love you.  I have to go" Veronica said before jolting into the school frantically searching for her class.  Before walking in she fixed her hair as it was very messy at the time.  She walked in and noticed that most people have already have taken their seat.  She sat down in the front next to what seemed like a wizard writing in a notebook that seemed to have a certain magic feeling.  "Hey," she whispered to him "am I late?" she asked 

@Tetro

Elijah turned his head at hearing a girl whisper to him. He turned to look at her, "You are actually a little early, like myself." He eyed her figure and form. "You look quite healthy. A lovely form indeed." He complimented her in his own unique way. Elijah saw no reason to act like anything other than himself at this point. "My name is Elijah, what is yours?" He asked her, writing in his book as he stared at her. "No need to whisper yet, the instructor has not made themselves present as of yet." He reassured her.

@Masyet

"Nice to met you Elijah, my name is Veronica of the royal werewolf family Rose" She said saying the title that her mother taught her to say, out stretching her hand with the intent of shaking hands.  "I hope I look healthy" excepting his compliment in her own special way.  "That's an interesting book you have there, did you make it yourself?" she asked although she could've read his mind to find the answers, she doesn't necessarily like using her power to find out something as little as how he got the book.

@Tetro 

Rodya nodded and gave an awkward smile. He sits in silence for several moments before he speaks up "So um... miss Stillway what class is this exactly?" 

@RacingBloodWolf

She glanced around before answering, "This would unfortunately be math...of which I'm terrible at.." she groaned. She never really knew why, she was a vampire who wasn't smart with math and others tended to make fun of her for it.

Elijah reached over and shook her hand before returning to his writing. "Yes I did." He replied. "I am High King Elijah of Sheol. I am the last of my family." He introduced himself. Elijah closed his book and turned to face Veronica. "A werewolf. Impressive. I have met plenty werewolf in my life but not a lot of royalty. Mostly tribal or wild werewolves. I have heard that some werewolves can read minds. Are you able to do such a thing? I would enjoy having a werewolf attempt such a thing on me." He spoke with interest and a mild amount of excitement. Elijah had never had anyone try such a thing on him before. He knew it wouldn't work, because of what he was, but his brothers always told him the feeling was similar to sky diving whenever someone tried it.

@Masyet

"I can, indeed, my mother always said I was a natural born telepath, I am far better in my wolf form though" She said remembering what her mother said to her before she left.  "I see, your brothers, telepathic connections never worked on them right?  Something about skydiving, sorry that's all I could get from you.  You mages are one tough group to read!" The mage was definitely the hardest person she has ever tried to read in her life.  After reading him for only a brief seconds she already felt light headed, something that only happens when she reads more than one person at ones

@Tetro

Elijah gave a laugh, "I am impressed. It feels exactly like they described." He sighed after his laughter. "I cluttered my mind with thoughts so I could, in a way, feed them to you. I am surprised you are not dead. But yes, telepathic attempts on us do not work. We know how to keep our minds clear and guarded." He explained. Elijah fixed his mask a little as he opened his book back up and continued writing, still facing Veronica. "Telepathic connections can only work if it is a mutual connection. Mage is more of a classification. There isn't an actual name for what I am but when it comes to force, in any aspect, there is no other race that can match. Personally though I have always preferred the more intellectual pursuits." He observed Trinity for a bit before making a small orb of water appear and float in front of her, "You're light headed, would you like a drink?"

@Masyet

"I thought we were supposed to learn combat and things like that? Or how to use our own abilities more effectively." He actually looks slightly relieved and perhaps a bit excited at the prospect of math though.

Veronica peered over to see what Elijah was writing "Telepathic connections are not always mutual, it just makes it a whole lot easier if it is.  If you didn't let me read your head, I doubt I would be alb to read you" She said pitching in to what he was writing.  Out of no where a small orb of water appeared in front of her "Thank you" she said politely before putting the whole thing in her mouth and swallowing it in one big gulp.  "You said you were the last of your family, right? so what happened to the rest of them?"  She asked him in a calm voice, recovering from her light headedness 

@Tetro

Madeline DeSantos

It took Madeline about a minute of sitting there doing nothing to get bored. She looked around the classroom, seeing two people talking. Her heightened hearing told her one was a wizard or mage and the other was a werewolf. Both royal. And the jaguar inside her could sense they were both powerful. Deciding to actually try and make a friend, Madeline stood, walked over, and plopped into a desk next to the wizard. Looking at each of them with a friendly smile, she said, "Sorry if I'm interrupting," she said. She stuck out her hand. "I'm Madeline."

Users who are viewing this thread