Royals Of The Academy!

"Thank you for participating, not many tend to do such a thing." He thanked her. The odd and unknown symbols moved across the page as Elijah wrote. "I know how such things work, I am just documenting... Well, you." He honestly told her. He stopped when she asked about his family, and closed his book. He allowed Madeline to sit in on his little story time. "My parents died fighting one of the native beasts of our land shortly after my brothers, sister, and myself were born. My brothers, sister, and niece were killed in a fight against one of my cousins. As for the impure children of my brothers, niece, and nephew, they were killed by the associates of their mothers' families. Many are unfond of myself and my family." He told the story before opening his book again and writing in it with one hand. "Nice to meet you Madeline, I am High King Elijah. I will let Veronica do the hand shaking for me."

@Masyet@Tori Bradley

Last edited by a moderator:
"Hi Madeline, I'm Veronica of royal, blah, blah, blah.  Sorry if I seem rude I just don't want to say the whole thing again"  She said explaining why she didn't say her full title, taking her hand and shaking it.  "I'm sorry, I know what it feels like, my father, brother and sister were killed in a fight against some army, me and my mother are the only ones left of house Rose"  She eyed the werecat, with curiosity in her eyes.  "so, Madeline, now that you know both of our live story's, do you have any to share"  Veronica asked in a kind, sweet tone.

@Tetro@Tori Bradley   

London Irefang

London leaned against the wall, sitting in the windowsill in the classroom. He was very irritable and touchy today because not only had his family told him he had to attend some big gala at the castle to meet a bunch of other royals in a couple of weeks, he hadn't fed in over three days and it was beginning to get to him. He'd been a vampire all his life and he still couldn't get used to the fact that he had to drink human blood to survive. He'd seen the way the other species lived, and other than the fact they could control some type of magic or shift, they were basically human. Vampires weren't. They were closer to zombies, in London's opinion. He sighed, running his hands down his face before leaning his head back against the wall and staring out the window.

Aura looked up at the clock. She needed to get to class, she was never late for any of her classes and she wasn't about to start that now. Heading out of the main building walking over to her class building. Not taking very long to get her class. Stepping inside, seeing there was anyone there but another guy. Having seen him before but never really talked to him before. Well, this was a good time as any. They had sometime before class would even start. Walking over to the desk by him and sliding herself into it. Placing her books on the desk top. Looking over and trying to see what he is staring at. Her chin placed on her opened hand. "Seeing anything interesting out there?" She smiles at him. As her eyes fall to him. 

Madeline DeSantos

Madeline listened to the wizard as he spoke of his family. She felt a wave of sympathy wash through her, though she didn't let it show. When he introduced himself as a High King, it would be an understatement to say she was impressed. A king at this age? And if her jaguar was correct, a pretty powerful one. Madeline turned her attention to the girl, who introduced herself as Veronica and shook Madeline's hand. "Nice to meet you both," she said in a friendly voice. She listened as Veronica shared a little bit about her family, but she stopped short when Veronica asked about hers. She couldn't tell the truth, could she? That they were greed obsessed snobs who forbid shifting and defied their birth nature? No, she couldn't say that. So Madeline improvised. "Well, I'm the eldest Princess of the DeSantos Jaguars," she began. "My family is all still alive, though I don't see them much. I spend most of time in my other form because it's my primary self," she said. 

London Irefang

London could hear every conversation within a three classroom radius as if they were being shouted in his ear. Another perk of being a pureblood, the child of two vampires. Most royal vamps were purebloods, not that London was even actually royal. He was an Irefang by adoption, not birth. The physical differences alone should've been enough to tip off their subjects by now but they hadn't. They didn't need to anyway. London would remember long enough for them all. He jumped when he heard someone speak right behind him and turned his head. The girl sitting there was familiar. He'd seen her around school, but never talked to her. He didn't really talk at all when he was at school, he thought it was rather pointless. He looked back at the window before turning around to face her. "No, not really. Just clouds, and sky. I may have seen some birds, but..." he stopped, chuckling. He held his hand out for her to shake. "I'm London Irefang. The Royal world knows me as Prince London, even thought I despise being called prince," he said.

"The details would reassure you both that understanding the downfall of my family is something no one here can personally relate to. The humiliation and shock of the occurrence has not worn off." He explained. Elijah looked at Madeline, "I feel you are holding back. Allow me to break the ice." He scooted closer. "My family was violent, cruel, arrogant, and infamous for manipulation and lying. They held no redeeming qualities and objectively speaking, it is a good thing they are dead." spoke casually. "Perhaps now you will inform us of your family?" He chuckled, hoping she would be a bit more open.

@Tori Bradley

@Masyet

The smile on her face spreading a little wider as he jumped. Never really scaring any of her kind before. They always heard her coming, well at least her family heard her but that was just for playing around anyways. Her eyes shinning as she looked at him. "That sounds very interesting. I have seen them many times myself." Slipping her hand into his. "Its a pleasure to meet you London, I'm Princess Aura Le Torneau, but you can call me Aura. I see no reason for us to formal at school. We aren't at a ball or anything." Slipping her hand from his. "I promise not to call you Prince." She didn't need to piss off the first person that she talked to this year. Well in any year that she had come to this school. Though she had heard of his family, as all royals of the other. It was one of the things of being royal almost everyone knew you or at least of you. "You looked deep in thought when I came in here. What's on you mind?" It was how she was, always asking how others were doing. At least with her family. 

This Morning

outcast_odyssey___a_broken_toy_of_eastern_witch_by_thuyngan-d8fyttf.jpg

The wind blew in from the window to the veil covering the tall bed. On the soft pillow, a maiden's head laid, frowning from time to time, as if she was nervous for something. It didn't took long for a shrilling voice sounded from the outside of the bedroom door. "Wake up, Irwin! Now it is time!"

But she didn't wake up, or she did, but closed her eyes and pull her quilt onto her ears, her ashy hair fell over her face. She still was not prepared when the door was blasted open, and the lady that was her aunt yelled in a unbelievably high pitch. "Up now, Irwin Ethelinda Adair! I prepared something for you, now chop chop!"

Irwin pushed herself up from the bed she sank into, and was very grumpy. She had fear that it would be her aunt who would be here for her first day of schooling. If her aunt was a proud member of the infamous Adair family wasn't bad enough, her marriage certainly did not help her to become more popular, if anything she only became more sensitive and screamy. Without waiting for Irwin to put a cape over her thin gown, this lovely aunt pulled her three rooms away into the dressing room, and threw on her arms some clothes on hangers. The girl grunted in complains when she noticed the faint skull pattern her aunt added on the black dress.

0f9931f2f22be896df37884cebdaba7c.jpg

Everything her aunt gave her would be added a touch so that people would know they are "evil". Apparently, adding skulls were the way to go. If Irwin didn't protest, she probably would just adorn her in nothing but skull jewelry and push her out the street. Still, the dress was relatively in a normal taste, and have some uniform vibe. Irwin changed and following her aunt, went down for her breakfast. It wasn't until she looked up the ancient clock in the dining room she let loose of her voice.

"Auntie, I'm late!"

"A lady should always be fashionably late!"

"This is not a ball where I will be showing off my dress, I don't need unessasary attention!" The girl grunted, teeth grinding against each other.

"You should, and they should always know if a witch belongs to Adair, evil, powerful..." The aunt chanted with her head lifted up high, "classy, dangerous..."

"I got it, enough." Irwin gave up, and curtsied as her parents joined the room. Somehow they were all formally dressed up too, just for this morning breakfast. As usual, her uncle was nowhere to be seen. Breakfast was delicious and in good portion, the servant didn't forget her milk tea, but she didn't quite enjoyed it when her Aunt gave her the lecture.

"Don't smear dirt on our family's name, Irwin. Such action will not be tolerant."

Irwin wiped the grease from her lip as the sentences repeated the eighth time.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now

People already seated in the classrom. Irwin couldn't be more annoyed when her aunt's "fashionably late" rang in her head, yet she made sure her posture was straight, no smile on her face and didn't make any long eye contact with people as she walked towards an empty seat near the window. People were gathering and talking to each other, and she made sure not to make any contact.  Irwin came for broader knowledge and deeper understanding, everything else was unnessasary. Pages flipped as she glanced through the textbook on her desk, and she recognized most content. That being said, it did made her eyebrows sinked slightly. Math was required in some fields of spells which was useful but also very painful to learn and conjure.

Beau walked to class with Celeste and the other girl, drifting slightly behind them. The conversation he had with Celeste was a big one. He couldn't really stop thinking about it. He exhaled and just kept walking. Once he got to class he'd be able to forget about it.

Celeste stopped at a door, "Well you two ready to see who all is here..." she asked somewhat rhetorically. She could smell a bunch of different scents coming through the walls and heard conversations going on like no other. It told her that the teacher wasn't in class yet, she sighed in relief about that. Opening the door for both Beau and Trinity to walk through first didn't bother her one bit. 

She watched as he seemed to enjoy the prospect of math. "Well yeah but our fighting class is the last one, and as for building our skills that comes fourth period I think. I'll just be glad once lunch is here..." she said laying her head down on the desk in his direction.

(Announcement!!!! If you haven't already checked out what was posted in idea/plots section please do I need a rebel to volunteer to accidentally help Destroyer break his seal!!)

@Amelia White @MuffinRPs @Cadryn (sorry it was the only spot it would let me tag you guys for some reason)

Madeline DeSantos

Madeline blinked at him, stunned. She'd never heard anyone speak of their family that way, especially not in public. But she found she liked it. It meant he was honest, and that he wouldn't care if she was too. She grinned, pushing her long blonde hair from her face. "Well, Elijah, frankly I hate my family. They're not good people. They forbid people, especially family, from shifting on castle grounds. They deny the very nature that makes them royal, because they believe shifting will take their power. And that would just be terrible, because power is all they value. They're greedy and conceited and I'd like nothing more than to be rid of them completely," Madeline said.

London Irefang

London smiled at her, the expression lopsided and half-hearted. "No, I suppose there's no need for formalities here," he said, shaking her hand. He adjusted the color of the leather jacket hugging his large frame and looked down at her. "A lot of things. I've got a lot of secrets to keep, Aura," he said. He knew it was cryptic and probably creepy but nonetheless, it was true. He had to hide his adoption, his true bloodline, his distaste for being a vampire, and his sympathy for the rebellion. He didn't support it by any means, but he understood why it was happening.

Elijah nodded, "An understandable thing to feel." He was about to say something else but stopped himself, seeing a new face in the corner of his eyes. His eyes moved, while his head remained still, to look directly at the person, noticing the witch sitting by the window minding her own business, looking down at her book. There was something oddly attractive about her to Elijah. He diverted his eyes back to Madeline, having taken only one second to look then look back. "Power can corrupt and I hardly see anyone in these, or any other, lands to be an exception." He spoke as he turned to look down at his book. Elijah continued writing and reading, wondering when class was going to start.

@Tori Bradley (@Osthavula If you want your character to catch Elijah looking, you can)

Beau breathed in and back out before smiling at Celeste and entering the class. He found a desk at the front of the class. Since he was short it would be better for him to be at the front no matter how much he hated it. He placed his guitar around the back of the chair, sat down and got his pencil case and note pad out from under his arms.

Celeste walked in and looked around, she walked to the front of the class and cleared her throat. "Is this everyone???" She asked, her voice was strong and soft at the same time. Her orange hair rested around her showing brighter against her white ruffled blouse and black tight skirt. She leaned against the the teacher's desk and waited for all eyes to settle on her or at least for them quiet down and listen to her. 

@Everyone in class)

Rodya perked up and stared at Celeste attentively. So many people in the room, and so many scents, it was hard for him to place a person with a scent like this unless he focused really hard. He could tell the girl at the front of the room was another were-cat, Zeral family he thought. His father made sure he was well aware of the other were-cat families, but it would probably be best to play dumb for now. 

Elijah turned and face Celeste, figuring she was the instructor. He waited for class to officially begin. It was kind of exciting to be learning from someone else for a change. He did wonder what kind of math they would be studying though. There are plenty of subjects within math to learn about and to just call the class 'math' felt a little goofy. In a funny and good way.

Celeste watched as faces turned towards, she smiled, "Nice to meet you all my name is Celeste Von Zeral, head of the Zeral Technology Corporation. I'd like to invite you all to a sort of get together at my place this weekend, there will be anything and everything you may need food or drink wise and Beau will be playing some music for us. Pretty much it will be a friendly get together nothing formal unless your prefer such i will have a limo to pick you all up." She said with a bright smile to them all. 

Arielle glanced over as the girl spoke up, "Then count me in I guess." She said simply.

Walking in, Trinity's eyes scan the room. Not as many people as she'd expected, but still enough to make her slightly nervous. Scurrying along to a seat with her books in hand, she stays as quiet as possible as to not interrupt Celeste. Taking a seat somewhere near the middle, she preps her little area for class. 

Having noticed Elijah when she walked in, Trinity contemplates apologizing for her impulsive behavior. He seemed pretty understanding, but nonetheless, it still made her anxious. Her attention is soon brought to Celeste speaking about some sort of party. Trinity smiles, she's never been to a party, or at least one that didn't involve kingdom politics. 

Rodya raises his hand respectfully and waits for Celeste to acknowledge him before asking "How long will it be?" 

Elijah listened to Celeste with a bit of excitement. It had been too long since he was at a party. The excitement wore off as he remembered that the parties he was used to were probably nothing like the kinds that Celeste might be throwing anytime soon. But still a party was a party. First day of school and he had made some friends and gotten invited to a party. This was easier than he thought. Now all he had to do was a make friends with someone who wasn't an animal of some kind.

Celeste smiled, "Awesome you guys, I was a bit nervous at first but glad people actually like the idea."  She said running a hand through her hair, she sighed, "So I'll be sure that is awesome you guys and trust me it is not for royal family but anything like that just a fun get together." With that she walked over and sat down next to Beau and smiled widely at him.

Arielle glanced at the werecat girl and decided she wasn't half bad. She chuckled slightly this school thing would be fun after all. Seems how she was living in the dorms she didn't have to worry about her parents bitching at her for slacking and going to a fun party.

Celeste smiled, "Awesome you guys, I was a bit nervous at first but glad people actually like the idea."  She said running a hand through her hair, she sighed, "So I'll be sure that is awesome you guys and trust me it is not for royal family but anything like that just a fun get together." With that she walked over and sat down next to Beau and smiled widely at him.

Beau smiled back at her. He felt happy that this was happening, "This was such a good idea. You're great at public speaking," he complimented. Beau was awful at speaking in front of people. He was normally jealous of people who could but he didn't feel like that when it came to Celeste. She was an awesome person and probably the first friend he'd had since he was little; well, littler. He's 5'3'' and hadn't grown since he was 10.

"Well when your raised your whole life told one day you will take over the family business speaking in front of others is kind of pounded into you..." she said blushing slightly.  

Madeline DeSantos

[SIZE= 18px]Madeline nodded, agreeing with Elijah's words. When he turned back to his book, she took the time to look around the room. There were two people over by the window. One was a vampire, but she wasn't sure about the other one. There was a werewolf passed out in a desk in the back, and the rest of the students were clustered on the left side of the classroom, chatting among themselves. After a minute or so, a girl walked into the classroom and leaned against the teacher's desk. Slowly, the students all turned their attention to her and waited for her to speak. Madeline's eyes flashed the bright, vibrant green of her inner jaguar. She was a werecat, that much was for sure. The jaguar princess grinned when the girl mentioned a party. That was perfect! Just what she needed to get her mind off of her worthless family.[/SIZE]

2081.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread