• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Royals, Guards, and everyone else...{ Still recruiting! Royals tasked with world saving needed!}

Crazycake

Lovable lunatic
Through out the years, there is always a life that needs protecting for some grand reason. It may be a brilliant leader, whom could very well bring peace to the world. Maybe someone with the mental intellect to cause an impact in all the problems of everyday life. They could be a foretold savior of the human race, all life in general, needed to be protected until their time comes.

This is a Role play based on such a story.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-There is a family. This family is royalty. Though they've earned this title not through years of nobility but rather the aligned governments of the world. It's thanks to a perfectly executed ruse, involving a Prophet, an apocalypse, and a savior. Time passed, years and generations, the descendants were called upon to face another catastrophe. Not knowing that it was all a farce, they faced certain annihilation.

And they..... managed to prevail. Through either skill, fate or complete, utter, luck- the family became even more legendary. Through the years and generations, the origins have faded away into history. Now, they are public figures, loved by the public for various reasons. Living in their own little country as it were. All for the low low price- that when the day comes to face the end of days- those of the bloodline will stand up and stop it.

- This family has an incredibly elite group of security. One may say that they are the main cast so to speak. All form of combatant can be found within the security of the royal family, recruited from around the globe. With access to the worlds technology and resources, brilliant minds have been drawn to the opportunity to work for such an esteemed organization. And they need all sorts for the varied amount of threats needing to be dealt with on an every day bases.

Such random threats as:

-Reports of a house band, which when their music is played, cause anyone that hears the sound to go completely mental and acquire varied and augmented physical attributes for a time after. Although this is strange and a cause for alarm and investigation- it isn't exactly a direct threat. Though it could be an epidemic.

- A rising religious following, some so bold to outright say: A CULT. Rather straight forward with their ideals- love, righteousness, prosper, life. Of course, within the deep dark foundations, it appears to be more of a: Choas, Death, Burn the world- sort of preaching. Some interesting individuals have made attempts on some family members- it is suspected they hail from this masked worship.

-Ludwig Zax Litrah- Genius. Billionaire. Playboy. Philanthropist. Loved by nearly everyone for his heart of gold, courage under fire and dashing good looks. He has various organizations, charities, relationships with important people. In short- he's a rather big deal. Not necessarily a threat, though he seems power hungry.......to say the least.

There are others- with their own reason to enslave, take over or outright annihilate the world.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SO! Essentially there's The Royal Family, The top notch security team, en the people whom want to kill them all.

Characters are in production! CS here !

Last edited by a moderator:
This sounds mucho cool. The nefarious house band alone is totes enough to get me hooked. cx I need this. Count me in.

Woah, this sound interesting O_O if I somehow can manage my way to take one more RP I will totally join this.

Sounds awesome I would love to play, but my Tuesday's are completely locked up and i won't be able to post on that day. I hope we can find a way to make it work so I can join you guys.

Of course! All means of scheduling shall be adhered to. What I'm wondering is:

What's a solid number of cast members to start the roleplay???

My interests have been pricked. May I have a inkling to what exactly will we be roleplaying as?

Accelerate said:
My interests have been pricked. May I have a inkling to what exactly will we be roleplaying as?
Indeed!

Essentially, there's the Royal family, the Special Security Unit protecting them annnndddddd the Threats! I can even go into detail if required.

Also, I mean, if you can think up another role; The royals are essentially in a small country- much like how the Vatican is.

Hmm I think I'll stick with the royal family. Hey can I rp as one of the royal family member who is obssesed with technology and detective work and looks like a kid who never sleeps, and who is skinny?

Accelerate said:
Hmm I think I'll stick with the royal family. Hey can I rp as one of the royal family member who is obssesed with technology and detective work and looks like a kid who never sleeps, and who is skinny?
Around what Age would this Prince be? Also, I wasn't fully certain on a racial background. I'll go with Caucasian just to narrow things down. Though I don't see any real problem with a young Prince being interested in technology and investigation. He not sleeping and being too skinny may make the staff question his health though...

Are you looking for all the different roles to be filled or are you just seeing what we're interested in so you can start editing the plot

[QUOTE="Lucya Kunzenov]I'd play as a security guard. Nothing specific yet.

[/QUOTE]
That's excellent! A royal and a guardsmen on the first try! Good good. I will make up a rough character sheet for you both ASAP

Just curious, what would the post limits be for this, like length? Depending on I may join.

Oh I think he'll be around 17, yes. As for the staff questioning his health, it would be only natural if they would. I think this Rp will be a hit.

sambodean said:
Are you looking for all the different roles to be filled or are you just seeing what we're interested in so you can start editing the plot
Weeeelllllllllllll- both sort of. If we have some one to protect, a protector, and a threat then we can start the ball rolling.

Suzette said:
Just curious, what would the post limits be for this, like length? Depending on I may join.
I will sayyyyyyy, two paragraphs. Give or take a few lines.

Enough to work with though not too hefty. It's understood, of course, if the 'writer block' is stronger that day. Also if you have a load of stuff to write out.

No one liners though. Pack on the filler if need be.

I think I'll give this a try. Could I possibly have a very young character. Around six?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back