• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Royal rp search.

NekoGirl665

!m=^_^=m!
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
princess x knight, servant, rebel, prince. (I prefer mxf for my pairing. But I can do mxm as part of a double. More hesitant with fxf but can if given a good plot)

I am more then happy to double. I can make a prince oc or knight or who ever for you. Love to Hear your ideas. But this is a few ideas I have. Pm me or message me here. Either works.

I typically post 1-4 paragraphs. Some times more if we really get into the story and writing. But I’m fine with shorter posts if they give me something to work with.
limits- I’m pretty chill. I can do more mature things I can handle violence and swearing, drug use, I just don’t like to write things or reading things that are too gorey
you control your characters I’ll control mine.
communicate if you will be gone For long periods of time if possible.

<3
I like is My princess x servant or knight to the prince she is engaged to.
When going to a party a royalA switches places with their knight/servant A. And the Royal means a knight / servantB of the kingdom they are visiting. But the servant A meaning royal B

royal a x servant/guard/knight b
Royal b x servant/guard/ knight a
I hope this made sense.

this can go several ways. i have a few ideas to add to it.
kidnapping, arrange marriage, secrets, letter writing, other royals
an Arrange marriage and cursed prince. plot. Okay so I did this rp once with some one so I can’t take credit for the idea. (For all I know they could have taken it from someone or something)

Princess is put into an arrange marriage with a cursed prince. Her family thinks she could take advantage of this prince and it would make that kingdom easier to take over? Or maybe they just wish to get rid of their daughter By accepting the arrangement with the curse prince’s kingdom.
The prince’s family not realize the prince is cursed. But when the princess discoverers it is actually a curse she tries to help find a way to break it.
leaving this open to What the curse is. Also can Double with this if you have ideas too.
. Not as thought out.
the royal goes undercover a plot against their kingdom. Or against an ally kingdom. They have to stop it.
teams up with an assassin? A guard of hers?

okay not an original idea by any means. Just something I thought of and want to do.
the princess is engaged to a prince she doesn’t know but really loves a knight or servant boy she has been friends with for a long time but both never really voiced this knowing they couldn’t be together because of their differences in status.
but they they have to run away together or something happens and the royal carriage is attacked but they survive and need to go and find help and travel together to find safety. And that is when their feelings come out.
I can make a servant or knight as well. And I have a few prince ocs as well for doubling or can make a new one or alter them more towards what you want as a partner. =] can also make a female servant or knight.
695C435E-CF74-4F9B-BDAA-79A769C3FBF2.jpeg
name: Courtney Caraway
nickname: none unless she is given one
zodiac: Aries
sexuality: straight?
height: 5’7”

. 3rd princess. 4th child Out of 6. she is not what you would call a “proper” princess. She is always trying to do “unprincess” like things like, cooking, baking, politics, juggling, sword fighting. And Magic(optional if we include it in this world.) she also don’t see why the royals need be so separate from the kingdom and sneaks out of the castle to go to the village and talk with the townsfolk. She loves to help them and the castle staff. She is a head ache to the castle guards and her parents. Who are contently looking for her but she doesn’t mean to worry them to much. She loves her family. She spent more time with her brothers then sisters and now is actually almost separated from her younger sister because her parents fear her rebellious attitude towards being a princess might rub off on their youngest daughter.
She also tends to listen to her parents and if they say no she will listen....”no swords okay I’ll pick up a mace instead” she will find loop holes.

I have pictures for her siblings.
View attachment 809890
name: Daniel Caraway
nickname: Danny
age 18
zodiac : Sagittarius
sexuality: bisexual
height: 5’ 10”
about - loves being outside and having a good time. loves hanging out with his sister and taking the heat for her when he can. Isn’t as serious as a prince should be but he is the second prince and 5th child so hey why be serious?
I’ll add them later but I have

image0.jpeg
Richard Andrew Kent the third
Goes by Andrew because he hates the name Richard.

A typical prince in a lot of ways. Charming, athletic, smart. He likes to spend his time in the presence of young ladies, but he finds noble and royal woman boring after a while. They all talk about the same boring things and do nothing all day. The same goes with his fellow princes. He much rather talk with the knights or even the servants. They at least have somethinG new or different to say most of the time.
But he is also a tad self centered and tends to be very blunt and forgets to think of the feelings of others. This makes him come off as a jerk but he normally doesn’t mean it. (Most of the time) He does care for his friends and servants and while he is use to getting his way he never treats them poorly or unfairly because of his position

my fandom search : Fandom - OC x CC Fandom Search (BNHA, One Piece, HP, and more )

Last edited:
i’m interested in the second plot? how do you feel about the curse being something supernatural like a vampire or werewolf thing?? if you’re not down with that, that’s fine! i can find a different curse you’re more interested in

i’m interested in the second plot? how do you feel about the curse being something supernatural like a vampire or werewolf thing?? if you’re not down with that, that’s fine! i can find a different curse you’re more interested in

I don’t know why vampire or werewolf didn’t come to mind but yeah totally down for one of those being the curse. As long as it isn’t sparkly vampire or the werewolf just being a large wolf.
but is there a type of curse that isn’t supernatural? Lol

pm me and we can continue to talk. =]

I’m so down but not finding any of the plots I terestiing. I’d love to make a plot for you I have several

Users who are viewing this thread

Back