• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Royal engagement (casual RP)(Ignore post counts/always open)

I see that it depends on the princess age too. I should be a few years older than the prince. I'm hoping it won't past 30 though XD, at most 25?

Okay, that sounds good cause I was thinking around 21 or 22 for the prince. Marriage was young back then, after all. But I can always switch depending on how old the princess will be. 

Okay, that sounds good cause I was thinking around 21 or 22 for the prince. Marriage was young back then, after all. But I can always switch depending on how old the princess will be. 

Marriage was allowed at 14 for boys and 12 more girls. They typically married before 20 however and any after that, daughters were then seen as a burden and were sent to be nuns etc.

Marriage was allowed at 14 for boys and 12 more girls. They typically married before 20 however and any after that, daughters were then seen as a burden and were sent to be nuns etc.

Em......19 it is.

Ah ha ha ha....

Well, but this is setting on a fictional setting we can do whatever we want *cough*

I suppose it's just depending on how closely we are following history, and the time it was set in. (Or maybe I'm just coming up with an excuse to not play a 14 year old boy hahah)

I think not completely following that means we can play a variety of characters that differs in maturity too.

And I ... don't really want to see two 14 yr old romance???

Alannah, so you are sister to the prince? Alright.

I would probably have a tan due to my character being outdoorsy (being a commander for soldiers at least). He would also have brown hair. It's all WIp however.

I was thinking maybe my character would've been the heir however he was sworn into Knighthood, a role for life.

Original I was thinking of something like this:

latest

But then I can find other pics if it is needed.

Do we even need to be born of the same mother? XD

@ProxploxtopsI'm confused too, since the prince plot was that he was the one who had the right to the heir even though his father wished otherwise. I always assumed the brother was younger since you mentioned he might want to take the throne, that means either he was younger...or something.

But it could be my fault assuming things.

Oh, well that's true, that would explain any physical differences haha

Perhaps we need to decide on how the king would look like too. So we can share some of his characteristics. We don't need to share the same characteristics, like one person can hair similar eyes, others have similar hair, build etc.

In the original post about the prince where I brought up the brother character, I mentioned he would be younger. Though I did say it wasn't set in stone, just ideas. 

Yeah actually, that would be easier. I think the king should be slim, but muscly in build and rather tall, like the kind of ideal for Valdor men. I see the prince as being more on the lanky side, which comes from not wanting anything to do with physical activity, but similar height-wise. 

Mfw I can confuse myself and others.

I'm the Prince's brother. I can be younger and help to usurp the throne, possibly with help from the site plotting against the feminine prince.

How old will the prince be? I can also be a renowned knight in both kingdoms etc. Being more popular.

I'm think the prince will be about 21, but I'll confirm that when we hear the other's ages. You could be very close in age, like 20 (if you wanted). 

@Osthavula, how old were you planning on making your character? I haven't decided on the Prince's age.

@budgieboo I might make the prince slightly older than the princess (a couple of years at least), due to the fact that I feel like he may have shown no interest in marriage and may have tried to put it off as long as possible.

Ay~.

I think me being 19 would be an okay age.

I'm think the prince will be about 21, but I'll confirm that when we hear the other's ages. You could be very close in age, like 20 (if you wanted). 

Perhaps our characters could be twins? So that my character isn't so old but also isn't that young. Also might add to the plot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back