• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Royal engagement (casual RP)(Ignore post counts/always open)

Oh, I didn't mean for the rp to start just before or after birth, if that's what you mean?

Yeah exactly, I'm glad you'll be able to use some of that idea then. She'll be an interesting character. Despite being a girl, it might also explain why her father didn't have much time for her, growing up.

I mean when the rumour should start. It could be the birth making the mother's image bad, or she had that before as well.

Do you think the king had won a battle before as well?Since he is important I'm thinking maybe we should get more details on him as well. And how about the prince's mother?

I mean when the rumour should start. It could be the birth making the mother's image bad, or she had that before as well.

Do you think the king had won a battle before as well?Since he is important I'm thinking maybe we should get more details on him as well. And how about the prince's mother?

Ohh I see now sorry, that makes sense about the rumors starting beforehand and the birth adding to it perhaps.

Yeah, I think he should be built up as a 'perfect' king, though in reality, he does have many flaws. Because they're currently in peaceful times, maybe he's aided allies in winning multiple battles and has extended his power this way. Since his ruling, no one has dared to attack his kingdom, yet. What do you think?

In terms of the princes' mother, I hadn't really thought about her yet. Maybe she was promised to the king after he helped her old kingdom to win a battle or something.

Ohh I see now sorry, that makes sense about the rumors starting beforehand and the birth adding to it perhaps.

Yeah, I think he should be built up as a 'perfect' king, though in reality, he does have many flaws. Because they're currently in peaceful times, maybe he's aided allies in winning multiple battles and has extended his power this way. Since his ruling, no one has dared to attack his kingdom, yet. What do you think?

In terms of the princes' mother, I hadn't really thought about her yet. Maybe she was promised to the king after he helped her old kingdom to win a battle or something.

Sure. That sounds alright.

Do you have anymore thoughts on the king?

I updated my bio a bit.

I'm thinking that my character's mother used to be a powerful witch in reality, perhaps, and that's why the king wed her so she would help him in a battle?

Just a thought though, I probably won't put this in a bio.

The people who work for the king, how do you think they are like?

Valdor is settled for the most part, now we need the other kingdom's and especially the princess's info now. @budgieboo

Not rushing, but just so you know that there are other characters hoping to perhaps interact with the princess?

I'm thinking that my character's mother used to be a powerful witch in reality, perhaps, and that's why the king wed her so she would help him in a battle?

Just a thought though, I probably won't put this in a bio.

The people who work for the king, how do you think they are like?

I wonder if there would be some controversy in the king marrying a witch, despite his reasoning... 

I feel like the king would value loyal, responsible, and tough people, therefore they would come across as staunch, and perhaps a little bit cold, unless you were on there good side. I think the king would only place his trust in few selected people, and these people would be the highest members of his council.

I think his workers, the more important ones, would like Robert but not have time for Victoria or Alexandre.

The king should probably have a name too, any ideas?

I wonder if there would be some controversy in the king marrying a witch, despite his reasoning... 

I feel like the king would value loyal, responsible, and tough people, therefore they would come across as staunch, and perhaps a little bit cold, unless you were on there good side. I think the king would only place his trust in few selected people, and these people would be the highest members of his council.

I think his workers, the more important ones, would like Robert but not have time for Victoria or Alexandre.

The king should probably have a name too, any ideas?

It's war time and it might have been a great aid, but I don't know....

Sounds like the king likes the knightly people, not a surprise.

Edric? I'm trying my best not to come up with any names that starts with Leon XD

It's war time and it might have been a great aid, but I don't know....

Sounds like the king likes the knightly people, not a surprise.

Edric? I'm trying my best not to come up with any names that starts with Leon XD

Oh wait so was there a war going on during the kings reign in Valdor?

Perhaps he generally prefers brawn over brains as well. Not to say he isn't smart, just values one more than the other. 

Edric sounds good, King Edric it is.

Oh wait so was there a war going on during the kings reign in Valdor?

Perhaps he generally prefers brawn over brains as well. Not to say he isn't smart, just values one more than the other. 

Edric sounds good, King Edric it is.

I'm thinking that he clearly had been through fight, perhaps when he was young there was a war (not the magic war) and he won it. Sort of a knight or warrior king. But then I suppose if he grew up with the knights he could potentially learned the value as well. It's not definite.

@budgieboo yay, you got it up! So we have a prince who is an extreme extrovert and a princess who is very introverted... I wonder what there first impressions of each other will be. 

Do you have any idea's around your princess' kingdom?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back