• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Royal engagement (casual RP)(Ignore post counts/always open)

Hello Milords' and ladies, I would like to part in this as, possible as a lesser noble or duke, but if you have a role that needs to be occupied just let me know.

@Proxploxtops and I have just been discussing the possibility of the Prince and his brother being twins, but still working with the original plot for the Valdor royalties. Basically, it would go something along the lines of:

The prince had never shown any amount of interest or ability in physical activity which is so highly valued in the kingdom, while the brother was the opposite, with dreams of knighthood. As they got older, the father always favoured the brother and as he grew, he became more similar to the king, while the prince became more different. The king decided to invest solely into the prince's education in court and law in hopes he would show some amount of talent, while the brother was to go and train at an elite facility of battle and war, somewhere else in Valdor. The King was to go with him and deal with other matters for several years. During this time, the prince dropped his studies and became a bit of a socialite, only worrying about his social life, partying, and drinking, while at the same time, his brother away was training, becoming stronger and more capable.

The rest is a little murky at this point, but we were thinking some incident may have occurred which made everyone presume the brother was dead, leaving the prince as the heir and king, once the king passes. 

If anyone want to add or change anything, let us know!

Don't worry, when trouble happens everyone's got to talk and interact. Do you have an idea how your character would be like?

Well I don't have too much since I just thought of joining lol. So far I'm thinking of him being poor, but generous. Since he's a hunter, he'll be good with a bow. I don't know maybe when trouble stirs he'll help out somebody with a royal status.

Hello Milords' and ladies, I would like to part in this as, possible as a lesser noble or duke, but if you have a role that needs to be occupied just let me know.

A noble is fine. Pick a kingdom and tell me how your character will be in general so I can have an idea =)

@Proxploxtops and I have just been discussing the possibility of the Prince and his brother being twins, but still working with the original plot for the Valdor royalties. Basically, it would go something along the lines of:

The prince had never shown any amount of interest or ability in physical activity which is so highly valued in the kingdom, while the brother was the opposite, with dreams of knighthood. As they got older, the father always favoured the brother and as he grew, he became more similar to the king, while the prince became more different. The king decided to invest solely into the prince's education in court and law in hopes he would show some amount of talent, while the brother was to go and train at an elite facility of battle and war, somewhere else in Valdor. The King was to go with him and deal with other matters for several years. During this time, the prince dropped his studies and became a bit of a socialite, only worrying about his social life, partying, and drinking, while at the same time, his brother away was training, becoming stronger and more capable.

The rest is a little murky at this point, but we were thinking some incident may have occurred which made everyone presume the brother was dead, leaving the prince as the heir and king, once the king passes. 

I got an idea! He's not dead, he's been kidnapped ! Not by me but other peoples, by my vile friends who would do anything for a Buck!

I was thinking that the birthrole plays a factor too, since back then blood linage and first-born son was important. Even though the king favoured the second son, everyone assumed the first born son to be the heir. Also, the people who disliked the king determined to praise the elder prince, hoping that he will bring a change.

Also that might give the prince pressure, maybe?

Yes, we could start an underground crime network, with me taking a share in everything of course

I'll get back to you with details as soon as possible

I definitely want to be part of the underground crime community !  But I'm one of the best ! Since theif was my idea first haha claimed!

I definitely want to be part of the underground crime community !  But I'm one of the best ! Since theif was my idea first haha claimed!

Deal, lesser noble with a side life full of crime, I guess I'll be like a mafia boss or something similar. I do dibs bowler hat and cane though

I was thinking that the birthrole plays a factor too, since back then blood linage and first-born son was important. Even though the king favoured the second son, everyone assumed the first born son to be the heir. Also, the people who disliked the king determined to praise the elder prince, hoping that he will bring a change.

Also that might give the prince pressure, maybe?

Do you think the rule applied to twins, like the first one out was automatically heir? I mean, I wouldn't be surprised. Yeah, so the prince would have some supporters, despite most seeing him as unfit?

Hopefully I will have his bio up soon so you can get a feel for him a little more!

I got an idea! He's not dead, he's been kidnapped ! Not by me but other peoples, by my vile friends who would do anything for a Buck!

Oh wow XD your character is behind every schemes

Perhaps your character should talk my character into further distancing herself, even though the thief would not be the only one telling her that? Just a fun little interaction?

Deal, lesser noble with a side life full of crime, I guess I'll be like a mafia boss or something similar. I do dibs bowler hat and cane though

hmm this might become important too. Will he be notorious? And at some point there will be interactions due to circumstances?

I am slowly seeing the network of criminals forming now XD

Royalties and criminals, this should be interesting.

hmm this might become important too. Will he be notorious? And at some point there will be interactions due to circumstances?

The gang would be, but not him specifically, and quite possibly not something quite as grand as kidnapping royalty though 

Also maybe he could be a friends of the prince's or something? How about your highness?

Maybe by the thief? Or maybe the twin is returned and he's just sitting there smiling because he ordered someone to go and save him, through bribery or force?

Yes indeed, like I said maybe he was a childhood friend of the prince's, and before I make any more suggestions I'll hurry up and finish my barebones bio so that you can get a better understanding

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the majority of the rp, or at least the beginning, will take place in Valdor, right? As the Princess and her guard will come to the prince?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the majority of the rp, or at least the beginning, will take place in Valdor, right? As the Princess and her guard will come to the prince?

I would much prefer if we move around the places, and start separately so characters in their own kingdom can interact and build up the characters first.

But I hope there will be freedom. If you guys prefer to meet up first, they should.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back