• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Royal engagement (casual RP)(Ignore post counts/always open)

In terms of sexuality and things, are we basing this on early Western-European views and customs? (Besides magic of course)

In terms of sexuality and things, are we basing this on early Western-European views and customs? (Besides magic of course)

Well this is one thing I don't want to restrict too much, but since I'm a princess that got denied the right to the throne.... At least on our side something should not be out in the open.

Pretty sure back then the nobles were a crazy bunch though. (read poems

Well this is one thing I don't want to restrict too much, but since I'm a princess that got denied the right to the throne.... At least on our side something should not be out in the open.

Pretty sure back then the nobles were a crazy bunch though. (read poems

Okay, I can imagine as well as Valdor not only being very focused on military, but also quite conservative so that would make sense.

Hah yeah, I bet.

This might be a problem considering my character is overtly gay.

No not really. Pretty much if you don't proclaim it out loud people just overlook it, or even enjoy it as a good rumour. Unless you guys design the kingdom otherwise. 

@Osthavula, how old were you planning on making your character? I haven't decided on the Prince's age.

@budgieboo I might make the prince slightly older than the princess (a couple of years at least), due to the fact that I feel like he may have shown no interest in marriage and may have tried to put it off as long as possible.

Last edited by a moderator:
And @Lord Pug would you like to make a new post for your character bio? I'm really sorry for that. I didn't know I can host project now.

@Osthavula, how old were you planning on making your character? I haven't decided on the Prince's age.

@budgieboo I might make the prince slightly older than the princess (a couple of years at least), due to the fact that I feel like he may have shown no interest in marriage and may have tried to put it off as long as possible.

I see that it depends on the princess age too. I should be a few years older than the prince. I'm hoping it won't past 30 though XD, at most 25?

I see I need to think about why I haven't gotten married yet. Maybe the king just didn't want to befriend any kingdoms yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back