• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Royal Academy

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
tumblr_njvvftSCuz1qf6bsdo1_1281m.pngPhoebe Cunningham
Interaction: CapRock CapRock PlusUltra PlusUltra SomebodyElse SomebodyElse

Charlotte also noted the need to make for their class although followed it up with a challenge of sorts.

"A race?"
"A race?"
Both of Phoebe's faces grinned simultaneously before gasping as Charlotte floated off.

"Hey! Don't think It'll be an easy win just because you can float!"

It was true, her Quirk didn't boost her physical capabilities at all. But that didn't mean she wasn't a fit and fine young lady who was used to racing in-between activities in order to fit her often overstuffed schedules. So with a quick wave back to Emily and Altair, she took off towards he building, hoping to get a head start on them as well. From appearances alone she could hypothesize that Emily was perhaps more athletic than her, but she had no idea how fast Altair could be with those bubbles of his. If they decided to join in there wasn't much Phoebe could do to keep them from overtaking her, save for playing dirty. As fun as that might sound it wasn't as if she was super devoted to winning this race, especially since Charlotte had such a head start. In truth, she was more inclined to get ahead of the rest of the students so she'd be able to pick the best seats for class. Charlotte just so happened to give her a good excuse for it.

Even though she managed to take off after Charlotte, the split second she took to wave back to Altair and Emily proved to be damning. When she turned back to look ahead she found that she was racing right in the direction of another student. Before impact, she hurled herself to the side and ended up stumbling around them.

"Apologies, excuse me. " Phoebe's right face said quickly even as the rest of her boy continued rushing to the school.​
"Come on! Can't slow down now, think of the pickings!"

Phoebe had to slow down the closer she got, as the students were far less spread out near the doors. Eventually, she did make it inside, glancing back only to find that she'd lost track of Emily and Altair in the crowd. Had they gotten past her while she was stumbling? She didn't know and wasn't willing to waste time wondering. They were all heading for the same place, anyway.

Phoebe knew the school's layout by heart at this point, so took no issue in making her way to class. The only problem once again being other students she had to shift around, breaking her stride just enough to be agitating.

Despite this, she still made it fast enough to find the vast majority of seats unclaimed. She allowed herself a breath of relief as she surveyed her options. It was as she was looking over the chairs that she realized she was not alone in the class, the teacher and Charlotte were also there. Had they been here when she arrived, or had she been so distracted by the seats that she didn't notice them enter? Di that mean she won or lost the race? She honestly couldn't care either way, as the teacher's presence allowed a new variety of interactions that weren't possible first.

"Hey Char!" her left face greeted as she strode over to her side "Were you here already or did I not notice you two enter?"

Even as she spoke, she shifted her body to the side so she could also speak to their teacher, "Sir, pleasure to meet you, hopeful for an educating experience and everything." her right face said quickly before she bowed a little "I was just wondering what exactly the seating arrangements were, are we being organized by some kind of format or is it first-come first serve?"

Last edited:
Zach Ethernathy

Zach looked up from his music. He didn't hear any bell or anything, but guessed that class was starting now, since people started moving away from the courtyard. He followed the general direction, and saw a girl floating in the air zoom past him. He remembered his class was 1-A. 1-A...1-A... gosh this place is enormous. He looked up momentarily, grateful that the ceiling was high enough, so that the tendrils on his head moved freely. Sometimes there were a real bother, when he was in crowded spaces, and it was hard to stop them accidentally knocking on a person, or people.

After wandering around a bit, the music still playing into his ears, he finally found Class 1-A. It looked pretty decent sized, and it looked better than any classroom he had been to before. As expected of Royal Academy. he thought. When he noticed a teacher sitting there, he took out the earphones and hid them away in his inner coat pocket. He noticed the girl who was floating from before, and some others, some of who he recognized from the courtyard. He looked straight at the teacher and bowed respectfully, since he did't really have any other way of conveying any greetings, and waited in the door way until the teacher grated him permission to come inside. He didn't look too bad, to be honest. He looked quite laid-back (literally, he had his feet on the desk.) Zach wondered to himself what book he was reading.

Emily Marhem Trenchard
Tags: CapRock CapRock GrieveWriter GrieveWriter SomebodyElse SomebodyElse

Watching them take off she gives off a faint smirk, opening up her induction pack to take another glance at the school map to plot a route and noticing the long winding route of corridors. With a blink, time seems to freeze for her allowing her time to take in the map and work it out before several faint images of her begin to dart off in the various directions several taking different path and steps with one shining brighter than the rest in her mind. Committing herself to the action time resumes and the girl starts to move, dashing off at insane speed towards the wall of the courtyard, kicking off one of the archways and vaulting over the ledge onto a balcony in one smooth motion, along its length and around the corner in a matter of seconds.

The freeze from before carries on once more showing her once more the paths to take and making her choice, the entire time her eyes appear to have been closed before with one leap she is slipping through the window of the classroom to sit upon its windowsil at the back of the room, a few moments to catch her breath before the arrival of the princesses friend into the classroom, the three eyed girl coming in shortly after. A faint cough and a wave from the back hopefully grabs their attention as she finally starts to speak "More to speed than just running luvs" sliding over into the seat 2nd from the back with a faint chuckle and mock salute "Morning Sir, ready and waiting to see what the years got in store for us...so whats on the docket for the start?"

Altair.png
Altair Grant
Tags: GrieveWriter GrieveWriter 's Phoebe PlusUltra PlusUltra 's Emily SomebodyElse SomebodyElse 's Charlotte and Andrew

Altair watched in a mix of disbelief and amusement as Charlotte suggested a race and everyone quickly followed suit on her request, darting off in different directions towards the classroom. Altair waved to Phoebe, then chuckled to himself as he stood still and watched - this certainly wasn’t the first time the young man watched other kids play – and then quietly began his own stroll towards the classroom. As he did that, he began to ponder on the first few people he had met.
Phoebe looked fairly dull and predictable in her commentary, he couldn’t remember one remark of notice himself. And yet, he couldn’t help but feel like there was much more to it, something akin to a gut feeling from years of experience. Could she be a player in a well-crafted disguise? He needed more info to be sure.
Ms. Trenchard was hardly what he expected from a young lady of such high social stature, but he couldn’t deny she had a remarkable presence in what she said and did. Military people were reliable hounds at their best and unpredictable threats at their worst; he’d better make sure to keep his actions in check near her.
And then there was Charlotte and her friend, the Princess herself. What to think of them? He had such little time to talk so far, he certainly craved for more. Could he possibly gain her trust by acting on that tiny crumb of personal information she shared with him? If he did, he would now have access at two of the army’s branches at a moment’s notice, not to speak of the Princess herself. Just a passing thought of the possibilities filled Altair’s heart with joy.
The young man reached the classroom and took a seat, carefully positioned near the middle to prevent him from missing out on any gossip during classes. The teacher certainly looked the part if you disregarded his astonishing lack of care for the school’s property, laying his feet over the table as if this were one of those filthy public schools. Altair gave him a doubtful gaze, then shifted his attention into pretty much anything else.

qSVM9ge.jpg

Sascha Babel - TAGS: n/a - LOCATION: Classroom doorway
Sascha had slipped away from the group of people he was next to to head to class. He didn't want to be late, and the conversation wasn't going well in his opinion. He hoped his day would get better as it went along. The boy looked around at the people around him looking to see if anyone would want to be friends with him. He was too shy to say anything though. He kept his mouth shut and his head down till he reached the classroom. Who were these people? Where should he sit? He stood awkwardly in the doorway wondering what he should do.

Kiran Fallujah
Electing to let Max's first comment pass without comment he decided to keep up the revolutionary talk instead for the hell of it. "Well the monarchy got taken out here that one time too but it didn't stay gone for much longer." He kept walking without checking whether she was still sticking with him.

Strolling through the halls Kiran heard a commotion behind him and turned just in time to have two people streak past him and saw the twin-faced girl he had seen outside barrelling towards him. "Hey watch it-" He wasn't able to say more before the girl blew by him with a rushed apology, shaking his head at people dashing through the halls like that.

Reaching the classroom he paused at the sight of the man behind the teacher's desk sitting there reading with his feet up. "Morning, teach." He said with a slightly doubtful tone and picked out a seat at random giving a look at the double-face girl.

PlusUltra PlusUltra SomebodyElse SomebodyElse GrieveWriter GrieveWriter

"It seemed everyone is here. Good."
"My name is Andrew Preston. I am your homeroom teacher."

Andrew took his feet off the desk and stood up addressing the entire class.

"As you know Royal Academy is an exclusive academy. We don't have time for those who want to mess around.
We're not like other hero schools either. As you've seen we are backed by the Royal Family and The Military.
We are enlisted to do missions for the military. Every once in a while we get handed some jobs. We choose which ones we get to accept.
Nothing too dangerous. If It comes to it. I will do everything in my power to cover for you. And usually the military can cover for us as well.
I will determine whether you are fit as that is part of my job. I will also be one of your teachers.

This is your homeroom. You'll be here every morning by 8:45 AM sharp."

He walked up to the chalkboard writing out 8:45 in big numbers.

"Does anyone have any questions?"
He looked around the classroom.

'If not we can start by introducing yourselves to the class. Your names, quirk, your background. Whatever else you feel like telling me."
"I too will be interacting with you during your introductions.

That is of course lower backgrounds may be looked down on. But it's not my job to control people's opinions of each other, Only keep trouble from occurring.

PlusUltra PlusUltra Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre GrieveWriter GrieveWriter FireMaiden FireMaiden CapRock CapRock Nomad_Queen Nomad_Queen explosiveKitten explosiveKitten L3n L3n Prince_ Prince_ Galaxy Galaxy Zamasu Zamasu IG42 IG42 Kimona Kimona lost city lost city

tumblr_njvvftSCuz1qf6bsdo1_1281m.pngPhoebe Cunningham
Interaction: PlusUltra PlusUltra Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre SomebodyElse SomebodyElse FireMaiden FireMaiden CapRock CapRock Nomad_Queen Nomad_Queen explosiveKitten explosiveKitten L3n L3n Prince_ Prince_ Galaxy Galaxy Zamasu Zamasu IG42 IG42 Kimona Kimona lost city lost city

So many students, so much to learn.

After giving a small applause to Emily's display of capability, Phoebe had quickly let herself get distracted by the various characters who found their way into the classroom. So busy was she with taking stock that she didn't realize seats were rapidly filling up. She dragged all three of her eyes back to her selection only to find a boy with light blue hair giving her an off look. It was to be expected, even with mutation quirks being relatively common she was still enough of an outlier to garner attention. But she also remembered this to be the student she nearly ran into while going along with Charlotte's race, and so she gave him a smile and wave before turning back to evaluate the seats.

But then their teacher started speaking, and Phoebe quickly threw herself into the seat beside Charlotte automatically.

She listened intently, nodding along and twiddling her fingers as all three of her eyes stayed trained on Preston. He rattled off some details that Phoebe was proud to already know, down to their daily class time.

So far no questions needed, meaning Phoebe was ready and waiting to sling a hand up to get his attention the moment he finished mentioning introductions.

"Oh, Mr. Preston!" her left face cooed as she waved her raised hand for emphasis "May I please go first? Can I?"

"Do we stand up or go to the front of the class or-?" her right face spoke slowly before pausing and giving a small yawn "Just start talking?"
No matter the response, Phoebe was already halfway out of her chair, ready to get her introduction done and dealt with. The faster these were memorized, the faster they could get to the real work.

570363Scarlett Tempest
Interaction: Zamasu Zamasu (Naia) Prince_ Prince_ (Sebastian) L3n L3n (Sascha) explosiveKitten explosiveKitten (Kiyomi) GrieveWriter GrieveWriter (Pheobe)
Mentioned: PlusUltra PlusUltra SomebodyElse SomebodyElse Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre CapRock CapRock Galaxy Galaxy Nomad_Queen Nomad_Queen IG42 IG42 lost city lost city Kimona Kimona
"We just met. Your concern don't mean shit," Scarlett mutter, stepping past her, the girl with ribbion arms, and the exchange student, unfortunately ignoring the comment about Dragon Man. Singed eyebrow pictures were really funny to look at. The crowds of students were moving on to thsir various classes now, and Scarlett was hoping that she wouldn't be placed with the fish girl. Sascha seemed fine, since he didn't exactly say much. Sebastion was gonna be annoying, he talked to much and to fast, and ribbon girl was also maybe okay. Scarlett was off to an okay start, at least in her humble opinion. Anyway, she walked in silence to her class, finding a few other students already inside like a girl with two faces, and a princess type you see in movies. You know, the type you want to avoid. "If you want, you can come sit next to me." Whether he followed Scarlett over an empty chair in the second row near the windows, was up to him, she didn't exactly care, but there was no point in leaving him hanging. Once seated, she began watching the students entering the classroom.

The students trickled in, unfortunately Naia among them. She hated mom friends, and Scarlett wasn't sure if it was because they took it to far or if it was because of her mom, who knew. She hoped that Naia took a hint and didn't sit next to her. After another few minutes, the rest of the students for their class seemed to be in, and the teacher began talking. Scarlett knew getting into RA would make her a dog of the military, or maybe a puppy rather, since the missions wouldn't be to dangerous. But she doubted that. Did anything ever go according to plan? And oh goodie, more introductions. One girl, the one with two faces seemed a little two ecited to share, maybe she was some big shot heiress, or maybe she just wanted everyone to worship her. "You're already talking, just hurry up and get on with it. Some of us are moody teens and don't like sharing with the class," Scarlett quipped as the girl went past, leaning forward in her seat to lean her elbows on the desk.

tumblr_njvvftSCuz1qf6bsdo1_1281m.png
Phoebe Cunningham
Interaction: PlusUltra PlusUltra Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre SomebodyElse SomebodyElse FireMaiden FireMaiden CapRock CapRock Nomad_Queen Nomad_Queen explosiveKitten explosiveKitten L3n L3n Prince_ Prince_ Galaxy Galaxy Zamasu Zamasu IG42 IG42 lost city lost city

Phoebe made her way to the front of the class and spun to face her colleagues, both of her faces sporting smiles of varied enthusiasm. Without missing a beat, she held a hand to her chest and opened both of her mouths to introduce herself.

"I'm-!"
"We're-"

But both mouths seemed to stop before they could get their introduction off the ground. Phoebe blinked for a moment and gave a double frown before trying again.

"It's nice-!"
"Good mor-"

Phoebe narrowed her eyes as she raised both of her hands and slapped each one to a mouth to silence herself. Her outer eyes seemed to swivel towards the center for a moment before she took a deep breath and brought her hands up to cover them. Her center eye widened momentarily before narrowing a bit as her mouths sported dreamy smiles.

"I am Phoebe Cunningham."
"I am Phoebe Cunningham."

She finally spoke, her words evenly layering over each other as her center eye began slowly shifting around to take in the class.

"I do neat things with this eye... Like, make more of me... more of other things... sometimes other people, but I'm not too good at that... not yet."
"I do neat things with this eye... Like, make more of me... more of other things... sometimes other people, but I'm not too good at that... not yet."

Phoebe's center eye finally lowered to look at the floor as she idly began tapping a foot.

"I don't believe I've done anything too... noteworthy. I'm only here because my Grandfather promised me that succeeding here would be extremely hard work. How could I say no to that?"
"I don't believe I've done anything too... noteworthy. I'm only here because my Grandfather promised me that succeeding here would be extremely hard work. How could I say no to that?"

Phoebe stopped tapping and let her eye travel back up to the class, giving a little hum before dipping her upper body forward into a bow.

"Let's all work hard together... it'll be fun."
"Let's all work hard together... it'll be fun."
Phoebe leaned back to full height and finally pulled her hands from her other eyes, almost immediately tilting her head to angle her left face towards Mr. Preston.

"Oh! Anything else ya wanna know?" she asked as she raised both hands and began counting off "I know lots of stuff about fishing and horse riding. Oh! Oh oh! You could ask me about meditation or how many languages I know! Not very good at them, used to think I wouldn't leave the country often enough but since I'm trying to go professional I'm going to have to catch up on that."

"I suppose I could try listing off the accomplishments of my bloodline." her right face offered with a shrug after a moment of thought "There's many instances of heroic deeds done by the heroes of Cunningham's past, the household's more into business these days but I assure you there's plenty for me to brag about if necessary."

Last edited:
Altair Grant

(interacting with: everyone, but specifically SomebodyElse SomebodyElse 's Charlotte)

Altair watched quietly as Phoebe presented, cracking the odd smirk when she fumbled with her own mouth and clapping respectfully when she finished. Her humility certainly was commendable in an environment like this but it was one too easily exploited. Could his hunch about her have been wrong? It was still too soon to tell.
When his turn came to present, Altair stood up and glanced around the class, an almost taunting smirk on his face. He closed his eyes and let them stare a bit, let them took in his image and make their own judgements of him; some would consider these prejudices offensive but Altair saw it differently. It was a part of human nature, something they couldn’t avoid and he couldn’t blame them for. It was also his most precious tool in his line of work.
“For those among you who haven’t succeeded yet at recognizing my identity, I am Altair of the Grant family.” He said, matter-of-factly. Altair reached out for his lips with his fingers and kissed them, leaving a small shiny layer of saliva at the tips. When he opened his fingers, the body fluid expanded in the form of a shiny bubble the size of a jawbreaker, which he made fly in a spinning motion around his hand by twirling his pointer finger. “I have been gifted with talent of constructing sui generis bubbles and manipulating the aforementioned as I see fit.” He picked up the bubble in midair and made his way to Charlotte’s desk, handing off the bubble construct to her. “Please consider this gift, milady. It is beautiful, yet fleeting, like the joys of one’s youth.” After she received the gift or not, the turned back to the rest of the class and concluded: “Attending the matter of my background, It’d be bold of me to presume that every soul in this room knows not enough of what is said about me." He was referring, of course, of the scandal and ensuing rumors about him that followed the disappearance of his family's most treasured jewel. "It suffices to say that I shall prove, by actions in lieu of words, the true nature of my character to each and all of you. Thank you for your time.” He added as he bowed and sat again.

Kiyomi eventually found her way to class and sat down near the back of the class, sitting with her legs propped up on the chair next to her and her hands tucked behind her head. She was honestly surprised by the multiple groups of people that wandered in, and all the different forms they took. Like that one with two faces? Awesome.

However, when she started talking, it was pretty clear that this was a rich kid. Ohhhh, lord. Phoebe, apparently, seemed humble enough. Though she was subtly bragging about how many languages she knows, and how much her family has accomplished. Hoooo buddy, sounds interesting, somebody stop her please.

The next one who spoke up was far worse. Altair Grant. Apparently he has... spit powers. Making bubbles... out of his spit. Spit bubbles. I can do that. Babies can do that. They don’t even have to try, it just happens.

She had to bite her lip to keep herself from razing the guy for his saliva-based superpower, but no sooner had he finished with that she ended up clapping her hands to her face and groaning deeply.
“Imagine... Just imagine being so high off your own ‘heritage’ that you use Latin phrases in common conversation, and also immediately assume that everyone knows who you are... ohhhh my God...” she mumbled into the palms of her hands, trying very hand not to start teasing the snobbish rich kids.

Last edited:

Max Gainsborough
Tags: All (Classroom) SomebodyElse SomebodyElse

Giving a bored expression at the two-faced girl, at least she wore it on the surface but if there was a joke book about the inbreeding of the fancier class this girl would be on the cover, and as expected from the annoying stereo of the speech she had done nothing to really even earn her spot here so instead they prop themselves up on the name. The next one wasn't much better the droning could be summed up as "I make bubbles watch me prance" so instead she lets out a long sigh and stands up taking her turn.

Max keeps her hands in her pockets as she strolls to the front of the class, turning to glance at those gathered for a few moments "I'm Max, unlike everyone else in this room...there was no review process for me getting here, no family favours, wealth or random rich prat taking interest in someone...I got here despite all of that against it by the sole spot for grabs national admittance selection because I wanted and worked for it harder the mountain of others trying" her tone is firm lacking the refinement or elegance of many others, crude and to the point, the low glare just piercing the class.

"And that's exactly how I'm going to knock down anyone else who doesn't do the same, I don't give a rats ass what family there from who parents were lucky enough to screw who, but since he said to...Grimsby born and raised working for everything I ever got, the same for my quirk....pedigree doesn't mean crap it just lets me push myself harder and gain more from everything i do, my end goal? I'm showing those who get stomped down that anyone can rise to the top" the words instead held nothing but conviction, if not some aggression at times, keeping her tense stance as she looks down at each of those in the glass once more with burning eyes before turning to look at the teacher "Anything else you want?"

571657Scarlett Tempest
Interaction: Zamasu Zamasu (Naia) Prince_ Prince_ (Sebastian) L3n L3n (Sascha) explosiveKitten explosiveKitten (Kiyomi) GrieveWriter GrieveWriter (Pheobe)
Mentioned: PlusUltra PlusUltra SomebodyElse SomebodyElse Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre CapRock CapRock Galaxy Galaxy Nomad_Queen Nomad_Queen IG42 IG42 lost city lost city Kimona Kimona
That two faced girl introduced herself a Phoebe. She was maybe trying to fake humility, but couldn't help but brag after her odd display of what Scarlett could only discribe as multiple personalities. She seemed fine enough though, mayne a bit obnoxious or arrgonat, a little bit of both maybe. Scarlett probably wasn't really using those words correctly, or entierly correctly. However, she could spot conceeded arrogant ass a mile away, and she the next guy was just. God. Scarlett of course knew who this guy was, anyone who paid attention to the news would, but he was just as annoying in real life as he was on TV. Mr High and Mighty obviously thought he was above everyone else which is why Scarlett was heppy to see him go an sit down and a blue haired girl took his place.

Now this girl, Scarlett liked. You can be cocky, and arrogant if you were also humble about it and not like the last guy. This girl would probably earn Scarlett's respect at some point, as of now, her interest was piqued. But the gilr shouldn't go an assume shot about everyone else. Once Max was done, Scarlett stood and made her way to the front of the room. "I uh, I think your good. My turn now, yeah?" Scarlett said, her voice lower than once trying to get the atteion of an entire classroom. She waited a moment, allowing Max to move, before she turned to faxe the entire class. "So, my name is Scarlett Tempest. Just that, no fancy title or anything else, kinda in the same boat as Max there. Though if I'm honest, I could also be here just to be watched. Anyway, my quirk is blood manipulation, I'll demonstrate." As she said that, Scarlett raised her hand. And then for a moment, nothing. Her eyes would suddenly change color, the puple turning maroon with a faint glow, the veins in her hands followed suit momets after, all the way to her elbows before tapering off. Her cuticles began to bleep, the blood flowing up around her finger nails beforr swirling in the air a half inch above her extended fingers.

That blood would swirl around her hand, balling up, ans then hardening into shards before turning back into a liquid. The blood would suddenly cover her fingers, slowly retreating back under her nails as she recalled it. She also took a moment, trying to gauge responses via facial expression, but actually wasn't paying attention. She coughed, the visual effects of her quirk slowly disappering, like she was powering down, as she shoved her hands in her pockets. "Figured I'd go ahead and get the shock factor out of the way. Anyway, let's see. I'm from Ireland, make all the jokes you want to, but I live here now with my grandparents. See, My mom was Tungsten, ya know, the woman of steel, my dad was Whirlpool. Though uh, yeah. Neither of their stories end well, but whatever." Her eyes had returned to normal, so had her skin, "Oh oh more fun fact about my quirk. It's not just my blood I can use, it's everyone's. Don't worry though, I'll ask permission." With that, she headed back to her seat.

Last edited:
Naia MacTavish

Naia already never liked Scarlett's attitude. She wondered if she was a rebel in her whole life, but then she shrugs off the thought once they got into their classroom. The students starts to make their introductions. Naia finds Phoebe cute, adds Altair to the list of handsome boys to be a part of her soon-to-be harem, Max being somewhat similar to Scarlett, and Scarlett herself being downright disgusting when she showed off her Quirk. Blood is not a good thing to Naia. Once Scarlett goes back to her seat, Naia makes her way to the front and faces her classmates. "Alright, you got this. Simple and sweet." She thought to herself before she begins to speak.

"Good day everyone, my name is Naia MacTavish. Its obvious that from my appearance alone, you can tell what my Quirk is. If not, essentially I am the very embodiment of all marine life, well, save for mollusks and crustaceans. In the water, I am a very fast swimmer and I can communicate well with other marine life. I have very sharp teeth and strength comparable to that of a whale. Sadly, I'm just like Aquaman. I can barely do anything in the land and I need to stay hydrated or else I'lm die. Well, as for my background, I lived with only my mother. She is a pro hero known as "Lady Versace", and is currently ranked at number 10. But you guys probably know who my father is. A highly-ranked officer of the Navy, the one known as the "Demon Sea Warlord". He is the reason why I'm enrolled here, to get his attention since he left me and my mom. Other than that, I did a lot of achievements, most notably the one where I have swam around the entire country in just a few days. Well I guess that's it. I hope we can be great friends. Thank you."

She then goes back to her seat.

SomebodyElse SomebodyElse FireMaiden FireMaiden Prince_ Prince_ L3n L3n explosiveKitten explosiveKitten PlusUltra PlusUltra CapRock CapRock Kimona Kimona GrieveWriter GrieveWriter Nomad_Queen Nomad_Queen IG42 IG42 Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre lost city lost city

Kiran Fallujah
Listening to the teacher speak once everyone had showed up Kiran suppressed a grimace at the mention of working for the army even though he had been well aware that it was part of attending the school, the grimace showed anyway along with a small sigh when they were each asked to stand up and introduce themselves especially with the part about their backgrounds.

Sitting back he watched with a moment of amusement as the double-faced girl that had nearly run him down earlier had two false starts at her introduction before successfully getting her name out in stereo though his scowl quickly returned as she contemplated going onto list of the glorious history of the her family. Unfortunately while stereophonic had only gotten aggravating at the end the next student to stand up went out of his way to be an insufferable ponce, though even Kiran had heard of Altair's media crucifixion and wondered how much of that business was real or just another pointless political game.

Thankfully he was saved from despair by Max who stood up to read everyone the riot act and imitated the other boy's polite applause with a smirk even knowing he was probably being lumped in with the others. While Max sat down without further incident he did note that she made no mention of her quirk while the next girl made a dramatic show of waving her blood about on top of casually outing herself as the child of an especially infamous villain and the one after that had a blindingly obvious mutation quirk made more so by the fishbowl she wore on her head.

Deciding he might as well take his turn now he stood and took his spot up the front leaning on the teacher's desk and raised a hand in a half-arsed wave while the other simply hung at his side where he'd hooked a thumb through a belt loop. "Hey, I'm Kiran, no not Kieran before you say it wrong Kiran." Hopefully the new school wouldn't bring that same old annoyance back again. "My quirk let's me attract nearby tech and reassemble it into armour pieces." Pointing a finger towards the teacher's desk he made a beckoning motion and the computer mouse jumped up and broke apart reforming to encase the finger and cover part of the back of his hand. "I give a toss what your mother's uncle's great granddad did with their time so just leave it out." While he spoke he looked up at the ceiling and idly traced a pattern with the light from the mouse on his fingertip. "Still if you're that interested in my 'background' my family's biggest claim to fame is having an award for running the best curry house in the East End of London hanging in my Uncle's business so there's that." With a flicking motion the parts flew off his hand and took a moment to return back to the peripheral they had been before. "Hope that's enough for you teach." He said then returned to his seat.

PlusUltra PlusUltra Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre GrieveWriter GrieveWriter FireMaiden FireMaiden CapRock CapRock Nomad_Queen Nomad_Queen explosiveKitten explosiveKitten L3n L3n Prince_ Prince_ Galaxy Galaxy Zamasu Zamasu lost city lost city SomebodyElse SomebodyElse

Phoebe had entered the room followed by everyone else.
“Oh yeah I was here.” Charlotte said to phoebe smiling.

It seemed the teacher had begun the class with a small speech before asking everyone to introduce themselves.
Altair Grant had made his introduction before giving one of his... spit bubbles to Charlotte. The thought was nice but the gift was... abit weird and uncomfortable.
Charlotte decided she might as well introduce herself.
“Oh I’m Charlotte Weissman. Well my quirk is telekinesis.” She said before floating into the air and back down again.
“Well my father is Lord Taylor Weissman, the commander of the navy and the #3 hero..
She didn’t know who her mother was and probably shouldn’t mention she was childhood friends with the princess.
“I-i hope to do my best here!”
GrieveWriter GrieveWriter CapRock CapRock

If Emily had any particular reaction to the outbursts and introductions of her fellow classmates it would remain a mystery, the same smiling face being maintained throughout in an unphased poker face with only a small nod to each as they go up and down. Eventually, as the line of students slows down she takes her own approach to the front in a casual stroll before standing straight in salute to the teacher before relaxing once more and turning to the class.

"First of all its an honor to meet you all and look forward to the coming years and seeing what kind of unit we can make together im already certain it's going to attempt to redefine the term "Interesting"" chuckling lightly before patting herself on the chest, a soft rattling from her broken watch and gold cracking catching in the light "For those i haven't chatted with already, I'm Emily Marhem Trenchard, family claims belong to those who achieved them so rather than list those off all day can summarise by flight and speed is in our blood is definitely a reputation earned, been driving and racing since i was young enough to reach the pedals, be it air, land, see or my old pops up the wall" pausing eventually as rubs her chin thinking through her next parts, what would be best to include "So as for quirk? It's not exactly the easiest one to show but I have an idea" flicking a piece of chalk from the board in her fingers and quickly drawing a perfect circle on the board behind her without looking, doing the same with several more inside it. "Any familiar Giotto will get it i guess, but for those not up on Italy's artists my quirk allows me to reproduce actions observed on autopilot and still focus on other things, pretty good with predictions too you could say and faster thinger but that's a bit harder to explain....i guess you could explain it freezing a video feed and slotting actions into a planned out timeline if anyone seen video editing" shrugging for a moment before putting a hand to her side "Im sure your going to find out a lot more over time anyway and look forward to that, Unless our grand old teacher has anything else he wants me to add?" turning to the man with a questioning eye.

Throughout it all her stance was formal yet at ease, her free hand being held behind her back, even when speaking of her family there was a strange sense of humility in her words.

Your quirk is quite interesting..
I’m quite aware of the Cunningham’s.
GrieveWriter GrieveWriter

Altair Grant. I look forward to seeing your performance in school.
(Well he is quite pompous. Perhaps too much so. Considering his family I’m surprised he acts so classy)
CapRock CapRock

I suppose I’ll be looking forward to seeing you too.
( I see. She doesn’t seem to like the fact others were raised in a higher standard than her, it’ll be interesting to see how she fares against those who have had easier lives) PlusUltra PlusUltra

You shouldn’t be so reckless with a quirk that requires you to hurt yourself
FireMaiden FireMaiden

That’s a fair reason to be here, I hope you won’t forget why heroes are trained here though.
Zamasu Zamasu

Armoir pieces? I see. Would you mind reassembling the mouse and putting it back on my desk?
IG42 IG42

I know who you are Charlotte. Don’t expect me to be giving out favors because of who you father is
SomebodyElse SomebodyElse (I mean that’s me so..)

The same goes for all of you. Your background isn’t going to affect how much I expect from you.

I’ve seen your records, miss trenchard
PlusUltra PlusUltra

Sebastian Vesages
Interactions: Like, the entire class + Teacher? Mentions: PlusUltra PlusUltra Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre GrieveWriter GrieveWriter FireMaiden FireMaiden CapRock CapRock Nomad_Queen Nomad_Queen explosiveKitten explosiveKitten L3n L3n Galaxy Galaxy Zamasu Zamasu lost city lost city SomebodyElse SomebodyElse IG42 IG42 | Location: Front of RA

Sebastian perked up "Hey, you missed me teach!" How did he get from the courtyard to the classroom, with nothing to detail his departure and or arrival. He walked. It just wasn't stated for the fourth wall viewers, as it is being done now. He borderline leaped out of his chair and said with energy "My name is Sebastian Vesages!" He smirked, "Or if that's what you consider short... Sebastian Maria De Las Mercedes Paula Juan Nepomuceno y Vesages." He chuckled to himself. "But all joking aside, please just call me Seb. Or Bastion. Or, hey, you could even throw the two of them together." He fiddled with his hands, before realizing he hadn't finished yet "Oh, yeah! Hablo español con fluidez, ¡pero no tienes que preocuparte por no entenderme! Ehh... that was in Spanish... hehe. Yeah, I'm from Mexico. Hot, deserty and dry. So. Basically the opposite of Britain."

He grabbed some sand from a pouch he kept on his belt and showed it around the whole class. Before crunching his fist, and when he opened his hand, what now rested in his palm was a stone. He then began to explain "No, my quirk is not replacing something with other things, but rather control of the Earth around me. How far? I don't know how much exactly, but I'd say around... 10, 12 meters? Anyways, stones and sand are my expertise. And concrete to some degree. But that's generally it. Which is why I keep a pouch of sand on me at all times! I hope we can all be friends around here! Pretty sure that covers the whole, 'Names, quirk, your backgrounds' thing." He returned to his seat and smiled at Naia and everyone else he'd made friends, or he'd thought he'd made friends, with in the courtyard.

“Well... alrighty then. That was a long and complicated series of names that I will definitely never remember. I’ll stick to Sebastian.” Kiyomi finally spoke up, once Sebastian had finished up with his speech.

“... Oh, I guess I should introduce myself. Fine.” She leaned back in her chair and rested her feet on the desk in front of her. “I’m bad at names, so if I come up with ‘quirky’ nicknames for all of you, then you’re just gonna have to live with it. I’ve already got a couple, actually...” she smirked at a few of the choice people in the room, before yawning and stretching her arms before letting them slip behind her back. From there, she let her right arm unravel and the hand fall to the ground, scurrying along the floor while she talked.

“As for how I got here, I honestly couldn’t tell you. My brother is a Pro called the Dragon Man. Big, green and scaley, fireproof. Not a huge deal, considering he isn’t all that well known. Which makes it even more confusing that he managed to wiggle me into this fancy school. I know for damn sure I don’t belong here, so I don’t know what strings he pulled to get me here. But here I am. What’s my quirk? Or my name?” She chuckled quietly and pointed at the front of the classroom with her left hand, where it turns out that her right hand had been busily working, writing her name in big, fancy calligraphy letters on the whiteboard.

“It’s Kiyomi.” With that, the hand recapped the marker, set it back on the tray, grabbed the eraser and erased her name from the board. That done, Kiyomi brought her hand back to her and raveled her arm back up. “Pleasure to meet you, or whatever.”

PlusUltra PlusUltra Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre
GrieveWriter GrieveWriter FireMaiden FireMaiden CapRock CapRock
Nomad_Queen Nomad_Queen L3n L3n Galaxy Galaxy Zamasu Zamasu lost city lost city SomebodyElse SomebodyElse IG42 IG42

Last edited:
0cd1782052c01429848e62f18ad915dd.jpg
FANNG MINO
Mentioned/Interacted: PlusUltra PlusUltra Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre GrieveWriter GrieveWriter FireMaiden FireMaiden CapRock CapRock Nomad_Queen Nomad_Queen L3n L3n Galaxy Galaxy Zamasu Zamasu lost city lost city SomebodyElse SomebodyElse IG42 IG42 explosiveKitten explosiveKitten
__________________________________________________________________ . . Mesrald Alkim
There was a light knock on the classroom door before a tall white-haired male entered the room. "I apologize for the interuption
Kannou.Jikan.600.1650789.jpg
, but I found one of your students in the halls. It seemed he had gotten lost since I found him on the other side of the building."
the man snorts. By the looks of it there really was a student with him, as he dragged was could almost be explained as a black lump into the room by the back of the collar, the lump seeming to have given up on walking. The lump, in this case, was the student. All his clothes were black, and even his hair was. The epitome in the angsty emo junior high phase that he clearly never grew out of. He had a large can, half filled with an energy drink in one hand, and a bad that may or may not be stuffed with about 10 more. Mesrald sighed, dropping the kid as he fell the final inch to the floor with an "oof", almost slipping some of his soda. "Well, he's all yours now Preston." Mesrald glanced around the room, trying to figure out what the class was doing. Introductions. He looks back down at the kid before whacking him on the head, "Now introduce yourself, that's what your class is doing, so you have to do it too." he hisses before going to leave the room, "Have a good year kids, I look forward to seeing you in my classes when I have time." he waves as he exits.

The boy continues to lay on the ground for a moment before he gets his feet, almost falling as he does so. "Stupid old man.. why did he have to hit me, and drag me here," he mutters to himself as he takes another large slurp from his drink. He had one hand in his pocket and was leaning all his weight onto one foot. He thought for a long moment. What sort of things are you supposed to say when you introduce yourself again???.............. It was clear, now with him standing, that not only did he look as if he had never seen a drop of sunlight in his entire life, but he also looked like he hadn't slept in a week. Which he hadn't. "Uhhh..." He starts, "My-I, uh, My name is... Fanng Mino, you've uh, probably heard of my.. parents before." He seemed to be taking a long time to speak, thinking about each word he said. If he didn't look like a zombie due to his lack of sleep, one might think he was drunk. That's how bad it was. "They, uh, are the tag-team heroes known.... as Nevermore. And, um. yeah." He stops there for a moment. Was he supposed to say something else? Probably. But what? "Uhhhmmm......." He spends a long time thinking about it. Ah. His quirk. "My my quirk is," He takes another gulp of his drink, "Shado wing." He says, mildly incorrectly, as slowly a pair of shadow black wings form behind him. "Yeah. That's really it." he yawns before the wings disappear and he scans the room. Ah, there's an empty desk. "I guess that one's mine." he mumbles before he bumbles his way over to it, flopping down in it before placing his bag next to it, immediately dropping his feet on the desk surface.

Well now that everyone is here, grab one of the uniforms here, there will be girls and boys bathrooms down the hall you can change into.”

He said as he pulled a box from under the desk.

”Lets head out to the forest behind the school.
Now there is two forts outside in the forest. it’ll be quite simple. I’m splitting you all up into opposing teams.
You’ll each head to one of the forts designated to your team and find a prop flag. You’ll have to navigate to the enemy fort and steal their flag and deliver to your own fort. Do that sucessfully and your team wins

Me and Some of the other teachers will be monitoring you all with cameras hidden in the forest
Your teams will be as follows
Group A Sebastian Emily Kiran Altair Kiyomi Fanng Max
Group B Scarlett Phoebe Naia Charlotte Zach Sascha

Zamasu Zamasu PlusUltra PlusUltra FireMaiden FireMaiden GrieveWriter GrieveWriter CapRock CapRock Kimona Kimona IG42 IG42 explosiveKitten explosiveKitten L3n L3n Galaxy Galaxy lost city lost city

Altair.png
Altair Grant
Tags: Prince_ Prince_ 's Sebastian PlusUltra PlusUltra 's Emily/Max IG42 IG42 's Kiran explosiveKitten explosiveKitten 's Kiyomi Kimona Kimona 's Fang

After sitting back up, Altair crossed his legs and observed with an entertained expression as the other students presented. It has a far bigger share of peasants and outcasts than he expected, but that didn’t mean they’d be any less fun to play with; he was particularly interested in the feeble and vulnerable ones, the ones he could display his selflessness on to try and start turning the game on him. At the end of every presentation, he always greeted the student with a few elegant claps.

Later on that same day, Altair had properly put on his school uniform and headed up to the fort A. He walked up to his team’s flag and felt its fabric in between his fingers, then turned back to his team: they looked like they were in desperate need of a leader, and he could definitely help with that. He spoke:

“What a twisting jolt! Who would’ve had the audacity to conceive that our very inaugural act as a student body would have been one of physical trial? I may speak up to you, but in my joints, I tremble in dismay; how are we to perform in such a scenario, us youngsters so evidently lacking in military training? Well, apart from a few distinguished ones, of course.” He added, glancing and nodding at Emily. “With such worry in mind, one cannot hope but to rationalize such directives as a mere gauge to our current virtues and shortcomings in regards to our makings of a hero, an attempt to profile each and every one of us for future reference and improvement.”

Altair took a moment to breathe and stare deep into the eyes of his teammates as he prepared his shocking statement:

“Therefore, I would suggest our common goal to be not specifically to win this contention, but to utilize each of our colleagues’ unique aspects the fullest towards the goal. I, for one, would be hard-pressed to present one more adequate to protect our flag than myself. Would anyone else consider themselves to be realizing their full potential by assisting me in that endeavor, hm?” He finally asked.

0cd1782052c01429848e62f18ad915dd.jpg
Fang Mino
Mentioned/Interacted: Prince_ Prince_ 's PlusUltra PlusUltra IG42 IG42 explosiveKitten explosiveKitten CapRock CapRock
The male retrieved the uniform as told, although to be perfectly honest he barely made it to the bathroom without smacking into a wall. He didn't really care about where he changed, but he assumed that it was a rule, like at most schools that he shouldn't just go stripping in front of girls.

By the time he, with his team had reached the starting point he was out of breath. Too much physical activity. But for as tired as he looked, his eyes were positively buzzing from all the energy drinks, which he actually brought a few cans of with him. ... Then the weird white haired boy started talking. ... He had no idea what he was saying. "Could you pleasse speak einlligish please." Fanng complains in a loud manner. "Some of us don't have the attention span to bother with you monologue nonsense." he says as he plops onto the ground, leaning on one hand, drinking Mountain Lighting with the other. He was already so done with this place. On the other hand the second half of Altair's speech made sense. "Well I coukd always jusht fly up with the flag. Thenhey wooould have a hard timme." he yawns. He was a mess. "But... ya know. I would also rather just sit her and not do anything." he yawns again with more intensity and for longer. He didn't know what any of is companions could do and he wasn't eager to find out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back